Campion Education

Campion Education (page 3 of 10)

See the Best Book Shops in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Campion Education

4.6 (1,077)
  • Return Claim MadeYes (50) · No (1,126)
    4.3 (1,017)

FowlerPerth, WA

Ordered 4th Jan and still not received

Jemma Page
Jemma PagePerth, WA

Terrible customer service

I will not be ordering with Campion again. It has been three weeks since I placed my order and paid the delivery fee. I might add that you charge a seperate delivery fee for each student’s order, even though they were placed at the same time and are going to the same address. I have not received my order, despite being quoted a 10 day delivery time when ordering. I have been trying to get through on the WA phone numbers for three days and the phone doesn’t even ring, It gets cut off. I’ve sent a message on the online contact form with no response. Unacceptable.

Ali
AliGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Good job

It good to have service like this to give you nice customer service what you need in your school books.

Nowsheen
NowsheenPerth, WA

25 days today, since waiting for the books to be dispatched

I ordered the books on 1st of January 2022.
Today is the 25th days until now the books are still not been dispatched.
My son will start school on the 31st of January.
I'm still waiting and I've been told we will received them before school started.
Tomorrow is Public Holiday.
When the books will arrived, only God knows.

Shopping lady
Shopping ladyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

20 days since order placed. Still not dispatched

I have just waiting 55 minutes on hold to be told that the order I placed on 5/1/2022 has not been dispatched yet. The items will not arrive in time for school to start.
Due to the issues with Covid in Victoria we chose not to go in store which cost us a hefty postage fee also. This was a huge mistake. Very disappointing.

A.J.W.
A.J.W.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Needs website improvements

I found your website frustrating and unhelpful. I could not easily find the number to call support, it took a lot of clicking and searching. You also had a demo video to amend an order that was incorrect. Think about what customers actually want to do when they go in your site and improve the site design. However, once I finally got through to customer service, they were very efficient and helpful.

Campion E.Campion EducationSend a private message

Hi A.J.W. I am sorry that you couldn't easily find the information you needed on our website, we appreciate your feedback. I am glad you were able to contact our customer service team and they were efficient and helpful. Thank you.

The discipline and delivery is TERRIBLE

I had ordered numerous books for school and it has been almost 3 weeks and my books are yet to arrive

Bad experience

Still waiting for the books ordered 15 days ago says dispatched no tracking number they just take orders and don't have books in stock. son was meant to read 3 novels before going back to school, which is not going to happen.

Day
DaySydney, NSW

Books delivered promptly

Got textbooks delivered fairly quickly packaging was great too as books were in excellent condition.
picked up from post office as mentioned

Campion E.Campion EducationSend a private message

Hi Day, we are very pleased to hear that you received your textbooks quickly, they were packed well and arrived in excellent condition. Thank you for taking the time to leave your review.

JasonGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Horrible customer service

Campion E.Campion EducationSend a private message

Hi Jason, thank you. We take on board all feedback provided by our customers, both good and bad. We really do appreciate you taking the time to provide your feedback as we look to make improvements to our service in the future. Thanks again.

Received delivery quickly after enquiry.

Put in a inquiry after not receiving books after 18 days. Received the books within a few days after that. Thankyou

Campion E.Campion EducationSend a private message

Hi Sharon, we are glad that your order arrived a few days after your enquiry. Thank you for taking the time to leave your review.

Very good customer service

Very good customer service and product knowledge and excellent service and quick response while on the phone to the associates

Bok list

Unable to review, as still waiting for my order to arrive. When it does arrive, then I can review properly.

Campion E.Campion EducationSend a private message

Hi Liz, we would love it if you could review our service once you receive your order. Thank you.

Books out of stock

I have received part of my order, but have two books for my sons year 12 psychology course not arrived

Ragen Warnes

This i understand, but when you have a child going back to school in year 12 they need all the books for there classes.

Gina karakiklas
Gina karakiklasSydney, NSW

Website not working

Your website was not letting my daughter get her website for school,the link was leading her to a blank page

Campion E.Campion EducationSend a private message

Hi Gina karakiklas, I am sorry to hear that your daughter was unable to access our website. I will send you a private message so we can obtain more details. Thank you.

Melissa
MelissaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Order disappeared into the multi-universe

Order hasn’t been dispatched after I was told it would be in a day, can’t contact the 1300 number as it keeps hanging up!

Kyleigh Hassall
Kyleigh HassallSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great service, speedy delivery

I missed the early order date which included free delivery but when I did place the order, it was delivered to me the same week. The delivery fee was a bit high considering it is charged for each child, but when you consider how long it takes to pick and pack and the cost of outsourcing delivery, it's probably justified. Next year I need to be organized to take advantage of the free / reduced delivery.
Overall a great experience.

Simone
SimoneGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Campion take money knowing books not in stock

Tim
TimGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Quick delivery

I ordered several text books online for my son.
The process to order was very easy.
The delivery period was quick.

Campion E.Campion EducationSend a private message

Hi Tim, we are so happy to hear that you found the online ordering process easy and that your delivery arrived quickly, Thank you for your review, it is very much appreciated.

Mich
MichMelbourne

Easy to navigate website

The resources at Campion are easy to purchase and the delivery service is prompt. When I have needed to do a return, this has also been a streamlined process.

Campion E.Campion EducationSend a private message

Hi Mich, we are really pleased to hear that you found it easy to purchase with us, delivery was prompt and that the return process was streamlined and easy. Thank you for taking the time to leave your review.

J Elizabeth
J ElizabethPerth, WA

Where is my order???

Would love to review the product however it hasn’t arrived yet after 3 weeks, despite assurances at time of order that it would take no more than 10 days!
Very disappointed!!

Extraordinary postage costs

Postage costs are ridiculous, and you have to put in a separate order (and pay postage) for each child. That would have incurred $75 postage for delivery within 2kms! They even charge for a click and collect order. Unfortunately I couldn’t attend in person this year. Shopping for second hand options instead

Great (proactive) customer service

Campion were great, when filling the order they identified an obvious ordering error, they made contact to verify and then adjusted my order saving me time and money.

Campion E.Campion EducationSend a private message

Hi Doug C, we are so pleased to hear that our team was able to pick up the ordering error during the packing process and were proactive in contacting you to check and then adjust your order. Thank you for your review.

Helpful and efficient

We ordered late after returning from overseas but they allowed me to order over the phone and were very helpful.

Campion E.Campion EducationSend a private message

Hi Paul D., we are so glad to hear that our team was able to help you to place your order over the phone easily. We will pass your feedback on to the team. Thank you for taking the time to post your review.

Carmel
CarmelSydney, NSW

Prompt deliver

Ordered some books after the suggested date and three days later they arrived - excellent service and condition. Very happy with my order.

Campion E.Campion EducationSend a private message

Hi Carmel, we are glad to hear that your order arrived quickly and in excellent condition. Thank you for taking the time to post your review.