Campion Education

Campion Education (page 4 of 10)

See the Best Book Shops in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Campion Education

4.6 (1,079)
  • Return Claim MadeYes (50) · No (1,128)
    4.3 (1,019)

Helpful and efficient

We ordered late after returning from overseas but they allowed me to order over the phone and were very helpful.

Campion E.Campion EducationSend a private message

Hi Paul D., we are so glad to hear that our team was able to help you to place your order over the phone easily. We will pass your feedback on to the team. Thank you for taking the time to post your review.

Carmel
CarmelSydney, NSW

Prompt deliver

Ordered some books after the suggested date and three days later they arrived - excellent service and condition. Very happy with my order.

Campion E.Campion EducationSend a private message

Hi Carmel, we are glad to hear that your order arrived quickly and in excellent condition. Thank you for taking the time to post your review.

BDD
BDDNorth-West & West coast, TAS

Yet to receive order :(

Have not received order yet sent a product review. No tracing numbers provided for either of my orders placed weeks ago.

Campion E.Campion EducationSend a private message

Hi BDD, my apologies for the delay in coming back to you. I will send you a private message so we can gather some more details from you and follow up on your order. Thank you.

Fast service

Very fast service. Makes preparing for the school year very easy. This is my second order - the first was also good.

Campion E.Campion EducationSend a private message

Hi Annie J., we are so pleased to hear that both your orders arrived quickly and we could help you prepare for the start of the school year easily. Thank you for the lovely feedback, we really appreciate it.

Rah
RahGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Disappointing

First time I have paid for delivery rather than have them delivered to school. Order was supposed to be dispatched within a week, it’s been over 3wks and still no books, not even an email to say they’ve been dispatched. At the 2 week mark, given order was not packaged yet, I tried to add another book to our existing order but was told that I was unable to add another book. I had to ask several times to speak to a manager. Extremely disappointed with the lack of flexibility and lack of communication around the status of my order.

Christine
Christine

Don’t recommend

ingrid_kahn
ingrid_kahnSouth East Queensland, QLD

Campion unable to tell us what is in order

We have emailed campion to ask for an itemised list stating what exactly we have purchased and the price of each item. Campion said they don’t know and can’t provide a list to contact the school. Campion pack these orders and it’s $100 more than last year (grade 1).

Upon ordering it should state EXACTLY what your going to revive item by item and a unit price for each item. I think this is a scam and rip off for private schools. I believe I could buy the lot elsewhere for $60 as most public schools have a list of items and it’s around this figure after researching local schools in primary school.

Schools should make this an option not compulsory and honestly when your paying private school fees stationary should automatically be covered.

Mor
MorVictoria

Unfortunate this is our school supplier.

My second time dealing with campion and both times I’m not overly impressed. I can’t review the actual products because they still aren’t here. I only ordered half the book lists this year because we already had the stationary items, yet the handling cost didn’t reduce. I called to ask about combined postage last year and was told the handling cost was so very high because it including picking all the items and they could not combine postage. Yet ordering half had the same fee.
I will endeavour to source the entire school list from elsewhere for next year.

Postage cost a killer

I’ve always been happy with the time it has taken for books to be delivered from
Campion, but every year when I’m ordering I get filled with rage as, once again, they haven’t allowed the possibility of creating one order for all year levels, but force you to pay multiple separate postage fees, which are already fairly pricey.

Fedstar
Fedstar

I ordered my son’s complete booklist for school on a Monday and the order arrived (to our rural area) on Wednesday!
Very happy it’s the prompt, reliable service.The only thing I could criticise would be that the packaging box was close to its bottom collapsing and the contents almost spilling out when i received it. It was a close call. Some wide tape over the bottom folds of the box would easily prevent this. Thanks!

Campion E.Campion EducationSend a private message

Hi Fedstar, thank you for your review. We are really pleased to hear that you received prompt and reliable service from our team and we are glad that your order arrived quickly. Thank you for your feedback on our packaging, we appreciate it.

I didn’t received anything

Hi I don’t know when the books will come also didn’t let me know, thank you.
I bought for two students the delivery is for the same address and they didn’t give me a discount

Unhappy Customer
Unhappy CustomerGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Still waiting

The ability to use the online tool to order and pay for items was relatively straightforward.

Delivery costs seem to be excessive

However no items have yet been received.

I am still waiting after 2 weeks for my order

Still waiting for my order after 2 weeks have not received a tracking number or any communication from use whatsoever

Liz
LizGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Still waiting

Ordered 11 business days ago and still waiting for my order. Kids need to start preparing for the upcoming school term. I live 10 minutes away and they don’t offer click and collect. I was required to pay delivery costs of $44.00 because my children’s orders could not be combined. Will drive 30 minutes to a competitor next year that does offer click and collect.

Jokacam
JokacamWestern Australia

So easy and time saving!

Ordered online. Super easy with school requirements being listed, just chose what I needed and submitted. Parcel arrived on the door step. No hassle, no fighting crowds, no checking to see if it is exactly what is required or close to it.

Worth every cent.

Campion E.Campion EducationSend a private message

Hi Jokacam, thank you for your review. We are glad to hear that you found the process super easy, it saved you time, and your parcel arrived on your doorstep. Thanks again.

would have been 5 star if had other payment choices

Very disappointed only able to pay with credit card. Would have loved if had choice such as Afterpay or Paypal ( 4 installments)

Felipe
FelipePerth, WA

Great loction and nearby to my place

The staff was friendly and helpfull. I did go during non peak hours and no rush se ample place to park.

Campion E.Campion EducationSend a private message

Why oh why do they use Australia Post?

My order was dispatched over a month ago. Wonder if it turns up in time for the start of term.

Seamless

Ordering was simple and our books were despatched and delivered to us in perfect condition sooner than anticipated. A very good customer experience

Campion E.Campion EducationSend a private message

Hi Mark, we are very pleased to hear that you enjoyed your experience with us and found ordering simple, dispatch fast and your resources in perfect condition. Thank you for your lovely review.

Fast and complete delivery

Very easy to use and check the books are in your list. all books were available the delivery was fast.

Campion E.Campion EducationSend a private message

Hi Ana, we are very pleased to hear that you found the online system easy to use, all of your books were available and delivery was fast. Thank you for your review, our team really appreciates it.

2 weeks and haven’t received my order

I have been sent a review email before I have even been sent a tracking number or dispatch email for my order.

Sivabalan
SivabalanSydney, NSW

Great value and service

Great value with discounted price and excellent service. Updated information on delivery schedule until the very second of receiving the delivery.

Steph Gil
Steph Gil

Easy and Convenient

Easy use of online platform to locate school and year and then book selection. Competitive pricing, convenient and packed well.

Campion E.Campion EducationSend a private message

Hi Steph Gil, we appreciate your review and are very pleased to hear that you found our online platform easy to use, pricing competitive, service convenient and your order was well packed. Thank you.

Sarah
SarahGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Quick service

Ordering process was easy and everything was in stock, delivery was super quick. Have used before and had to return an item which was and easy process.

Donna
DonnaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very Impressed

The website was easy to navigate and find the text that my daughter required quick easy transaction and most importantly it arrived quickly and safely. I was also notified by text messages as to when the parcel would arrive.

Campion E.Campion EducationSend a private message

Hi Donna, we are so pleased that you were able to order easily online and that your items arrived quickly and safely. Thank you for posting your review, it is appreciated.