Listing monitored by Campion Education

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (748)

TJS
TJSGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great products, great service!

The online ordering process was simple, the products are great quality and when I required assistance over the phone the service was prompt and very helpful.

Samantha S.
Samantha S.Sydney, NSW

Good & reliable service

Easy to use, efficient website and fast safe delivery. Campion helps make ordering all necessary school text books very easy.

james
jamesBiarritz

Predictably reliable

Ordering process is easy, the processing is quick and they are great to deal with. Organised, proactive and patient. Thanks!

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi James, we appreciate you taking the time to post your review. We are very pleased to hear that you found the ordering process easy and glad that you found Campion to be organised, proactive and patient. Thank you.

Quick & easy way to order

Campion makes it so easy to order & pay for multiple students texts & stationery needs. The orders are delivered promptly to your home or where the students are studying.

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Tanya, thank you for your review. We are glad to hear that you have found it easy to order and pay for multiple students through our online ordering system. It is also pleasing to hear that your orders were delivered promptly to your home address.

Joanne
JoanneMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Easy Online Ordering

So quick and easy to order school stationery requirements online. Fast delivery was great and packaged really well. Thank you.

Store LocationStepney Adelaide
Tiffany
TiffanySydney, NSW

easy to use

so easy to use as Campion saves my childs/student info and I can easily find my past orders with them

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Tiffany, thank you for your review. We are very pleased to hear that you have found our ordering online system easy to use and you found it beneficial to have previous orders saved. Thanks again.

Campion Education Books

I have shopped here for several years for good quality textbooks for both my girls. This shop never disappoints! They provide excellent service to customers in person and their online website is user friendly, with a large variety of books available . They are also more than happy to order something not in stock, for you. I highly recommend using this store!

Store LocationWilleton, WA
CArm
CArmSydney, NSW

excellent service, quick turnaround

I always feel confident using Campion for my kids' textbook deliveries. They are quick and professional and very easy to use.

Store LocationSydney, NSW

Sue
SueGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fast delivery and great service

The delivery contained products as described and arrived within set timeframes. A very fast delivery.
Well done. Would highly recommend.

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Sue, thank you for your review. We are so pleased to hear that your order arrived quickly and contained the products as described. We appreciate your recommendation, thanks again.

Punctual

I phoned ahead of placing an online order from mandatory quarantine and children due to start new school. Resources arrived within 2days! Thank you!

Store LocationMandurah
Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Katherine, we are so pleased that your resources arrived quickly and in time for your children to start their new school. Thank you for your review, we very much appreciate it.

Efficient service and smooth transaction. Ordered a school textbook late and had my delivery in record time despite lockdown. Thanks

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Jane C, we are so pleased to hear that even during the current lockdown, you were able to receive your textbook quickly and safely. Thank you for taking the time to leave your review.

Other Book Shops

Great communication and product with fast delivery with tracking. I purchased a school text book and the advice was great

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Andrea g., we are so glad to hear that communication from our team was great, that you received your product quickly and found it easy to track. Thank you for posting your review and feedback.

Find out how Campion Education compares to other Book Shops

Books arrived quickly and call centre was very helpful

My son changed subjects for semester 2 year 11 so I had to get some new text books mid year. The call centre were really helpful in confirming stock and instructing me to buy online instead of in store. The books arrived quickly, thanks for the great service Campion.

Store Locationonline Victoria

Speedy

I ordered and recieved within 3 days. Great service. I will always order the school book from campion. Very swift and easy.

Store LocationMelbourne
Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Joannah, we are so pleased to hear that your delivery was swift and you found the process easy. Thank you for taking the time to share your review. We look forward to seeing you in-store or online again soon.

Campion Education

Campion Education is efficient, carry enough stock to have texts out the door the same day. We are very happy with their service.

Store LocationBrisbane, QLD
Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Tami, thank you for posting your review. We are very glad to hear that you found the process efficient and were happy with the service you received from us.

Luis F.
Luis F.asked

We placed an order for my yr 7 Son through the school, got a comfirmation notice and receipt for the order. Went to school and delivery hasn't been made, call this clowns at CAMPION and can't find the order, 2 days for school to start and have no books what a joke, very fast to take your money but useless at delivery and don't care about customers. It is just a waste of time with these guys , poor customer service, unreliable company , probably run by a bunch of thieves that just take people's money and run. Shame on you CAMPION

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Luis, I am very sorry to hear that you haven't received your order. I will send you a private message so we can gather a few details and hopefully resolve this for you. Thank you.

AMAL.A
AMAL.Aasked

i have placed three orders and did it all the same time but the day it arrived there were only 2 boxes i need my third box

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi AMAL.A,, I will send you a private message so we can gather a few details and follow up on your remaining delivery.

r S.
r S.asked

How to cancel wrong order?

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi r S, please call our customer service team as soon as possible on the appropriate phone number for your state/location. The contact numbers are located here: www.campion.com.au/contact/. If your order has not already been processed to the picking/packing stage, we should be able to cancel the order for you. Thank you.

Get an answer from our members and Campion Education representatives