Campion Education

Campion Education (page 2 of 10)

Listing monitored by Campion Education

Nadu
Nadu Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent Customer Service

I spoke to Shannae & she went above & beyond to help me and I really appreciate how efficient she was.
Overall it was a great outcome!

Tania
TaniaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent service

Excellent customer service. Good frequent communication and quick delivery. Item purchased was dispatched and delivered in a timely manner. Great service!

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Tania, we very much appreciate your review, thank you. We are very glad to hear that you found our service was excellent and that you received frequent communication and quick delivery.

Lupe
LupeSydney, NSW

Text book order

A Comprehensive range of text books. Prompt response. Easy to deal with. The Books were carefully packaged. The staff are very helpful.

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Lupe, thank you for your kind review. We are so pleased that you found our range comprehensive, our team very helpful and that your books were carefully packaged. Thanks again, and we hope to see you in-store or online again soon.

Rebecca H.
Rebecca H.Gippsland, VIC

Easy Ordering

My child changed school during the term and I thought getting text books might require a trip to Campion but I could still access the booklist online and the books were delivered within a couple of days. Fantastic service!

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Rebecca H, we are so pleased to hear the service you received was fantastic, that you found accessing the online system easy and delivery was quick. Thank you for taking the time to leave your review.

Kdd71
Kdd71Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Went out of their way to help with wrong order

After ordering the wrong thing, Campion were very helpful with arranging the right item to be delivered quickly on purchase, and arranging a refund for the wrong item. Good customer service during Melbourne’s lockdown.

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Kdd71, we are very pleased to hear that you found our customer service team to be helpful with arranging a replacement item and processing your refund. Thank you for taking the time to post your review.

Helpful staff

I had to source textbooks mid-term as my child changed schools and curriculum. The staff in Nunawading were helpful and efficient, also with an exchange when we needed to change one subject a short time later.

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Virginia, we are so pleased to hear that our team were helpful and efficient in helping you source textbooks for your child and in processing your exchange. Thank you for your lovely feedback, it is very much appreciated.

Still haven’t received

Did not say it was on back order when I ordered it. Took 5 days to tell me it would actually be a further 3 weeks for it to arrive. If I’d known I would have looked elsewhere. Disappointing!

Campion E.Campion Education

Polite and courteous young staff online for activation codes and help

Young staff with impeccable manners, and great online customer service, will use again, and again, and (is this 20 words yet?)

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Peter, we are very pleased to hear that you found our team polite, courteous and they were able to help you with your activation code. Thank you for taking the time to provide your review and feedback.

Best service !

There was a mistake on an order and the book arrived the next day, the girl was so lovely to deal with on the phone and went above and beyond.

excellent customer service

A school text book ordered was not in stock (supplier issue). Communication was excellent, and when I made the error of ordering twice the person on the end of the phone could not have been more helpful sorting it out.

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Kris, we are very pleased to hear that the level of communication you received was excellent, and our customer service team were able to help you sort out your issue quickly. Thank you.

Tamer Antakly
Tamer AntaklyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Good services

my experience with Campion was very good. no fault. all requests came on time and delivered in a good quality

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Tamer Antakly, thank you for taking the time to leave your review. We are very glad to hear that you enjoyed a positive experience with us and you found all of your products arrived in perfect condition and on time. Thanks again.

Mr. John Wood
Mr. John WoodSouth East Queensland, QLD

BLOODY EXCELLENT!!

A mistake was made on first delivery, but was rectified immediately upon my advice. On both occasions, very prompt delivery of ordered goods

Ordered it...got it...

Ordered 3x school lists. No problems and fast resolution after a mistake on my part. No complaints here! Had to do a last minute order, which arrived very fast.

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Jo. H, we are very pleased to hear that you received your orders quickly and that that you were able to get a fast resolution to your issue. Thank you for taking the time to post your review.

Lindy Spanger
Lindy SpangerGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

This is a great service

It’s easy to use and has everything we need for school. I recommend using campion . Look forward to next years books.

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Lindy Spanger, thank you for taking the time to leave us your review. We are so pleased to hear you enjoyed your experience with us, and appreciate your recommendation. We look forward to seeing you instore or online soon.

Fred
FredGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Little fixes would make it great

Easy Ordering

My daughter needed a Humanities book for school. Ordered through the website with no fuss and received it in 5 days !

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Andrew, I am really pleased to hear that you found our online ordering system easy to use and that you had a quick turnaround on your textbook delivery. Thank you for taking the time to leave your review.

Amy Rose
Amy RoseGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Refunded, no issues

My daughter changed Math stream and I need to purchase a different text book, I followed the refund process and the money was deposited into my bank account, no issues... or though had I not checked my bank account I wouldn't have known as there was no email/correspondence to tell me I had the refund approved... but no complaints!

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Amy Rose, we are so pleased you found the process to receive a refund straightforward and easy. Thank you for taking the time to leave your review.

Marie
MariePerth, WA

Excellent Service

Ordering Product online was easily accessible As per School booklist, excellent communication from product leaving the store & keeping track . Product was delivered prior the date of delivery. Well Done and Keep It Up !!

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Marie, thank you for the lovely feedback. We are so pleased that you found using our online ordering system simple and the level of communication during your delivery was excellent. Thank you once again.

Excellent service

School books ordered and received as expected and on time through Post Australia. Post Australia services were excellent as we were kept informed at all times during delivery

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi John Ninduara, thank you for taking the time to leave your review. We are so pleased that you received your order on time and were kept informed during the delivery process.

Bindu
Bindu

Excellent Service

Items received as per expectation. Very good service. Received the parcel within a week of the order and all packed in good condition.

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Bindu, we are very glad to hear that you found your order arrived in perfect condition and that the delivery time was quick. We very much appreciate you taking the time to post you review, thank you.

Radhika
Radhika

Quick and User-friendly

Great user friendly site with book lists for each school means I can easily order even internationally for my kids

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Radhika, we are very pleased to hear that you have found our website user friendly and you have also been able to order easily. Thank you for taking the time to leave your review.

They need some competition

I am yet to have an experience with them that I would consider smooth or even somewhat pleasant. I wouldn't even ask for a "good experience" - satisfactory would even be good. Where is the competition to help them lift their game?

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi SWOS, we are very sorry to hear that you haven't had a good experience with us. If there is any specific feedback you could provide to help us improve our service we would be grateful. Thank you.

Amethyst
AmethystGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

On point when something was missing which ment it was not in stock they sent it out the next week great service

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Amethyst, we are so pleased to hear that you have rated us so highly. It is also really good to hear that you found our service great and were pleased with the turnaround time of the item you had on backorder. Thank you.

Kholoud
KholoudCanberra 2600, ACT

Good service

I had a pretty good experience with campion! They always responded quickly via email, and their delivery was on time too.

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Kholoud, we are really pleased to hear that you enjoyed your experience with us, and found you were responded to quickly and delivery was on time. Thank you.

Expensive Delivery/Handling charge

I have kids at two different schools and both schools use Campion for their yearly books orders. Campion's charge of $21.95 for delivery/handling is way to high, it used to be $12. Having have many schools ordering through Campion, they have so much business already, as the majority of parents will just follow the school's instructions and order through Campion, and yet they impose such a high handling charge.

Booktopia