Campion Education

Campion Education (page 3 of 10)

Listing monitored by Campion Education

They need some competition

I am yet to have an experience with them that I would consider smooth or even somewhat pleasant. I wouldn't even ask for a "good experience" - satisfactory would even be good. Where is the competition to help them lift their game?

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi SWOS, we are very sorry to hear that you haven't had a good experience with us. If there is any specific feedback you could provide to help us improve our service we would be grateful. Thank you.

Amethyst
AmethystGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

On point when something was missing which ment it was not in stock they sent it out the next week great service

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Amethyst, we are so pleased to hear that you have rated us so highly. It is also really good to hear that you found our service great and were pleased with the turnaround time of the item you had on backorder. Thank you.

Kholoud
KholoudCanberra 2600, ACT

Good service

I had a pretty good experience with campion! They always responded quickly via email, and their delivery was on time too.

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Kholoud, we are really pleased to hear that you enjoyed your experience with us, and found you were responded to quickly and delivery was on time. Thank you.

Expensive Delivery/Handling charge

I have kids at two different schools and both schools use Campion for their yearly books orders. Campion's charge of $21.95 for delivery/handling is way to high, it used to be $12. Having have many schools ordering through Campion, they have so much business already, as the majority of parents will just follow the school's instructions and order through Campion, and yet they impose such a high handling charge.

Nicole Kendt
Nicole KendtCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Quick Delivery

It was easy to order and delivery was quick. Very happy with the service provided. Would happily recommend to others.

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Nicole Kendt, we are very pleased to hear that you found it easy to order and delivery was quick. We also very much appreciate your recommendation. Thank you.

gindan1
gindan1Gippsland, VIC

School books

The service was great I ordered on line and books arrived in 2 days was very impressed. It was easy to order as well

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi gindan1, we are really pleased that you found it easy to order, delivery was quick, and the service you received was great. Thank you, we very much appreciate your review.

Catherine
CatherinePerth, WA

Campion are champions

Online ordering from Campion's website is easily navigated and straightforward. They provide very quick service and clear information on delivery timeframes.

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Catherine, thank you for your lovely review. We are so pleased to hear that you found our website straightforward and easy to navigate, service quick, and you received clear communication on delivery timelines. Thanks again.

Quick and easy

Campion Education online ordering was a quick and easy process.
The books we ordered were also packaged well for protection.

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Jodie, I am very happy to hear that you found our online ordering system process quick and easy, and that your textbooks arrived in excellent condition. Thank you for your review.

Crystal jewell
Crystal jewellCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Awsome!

Friendly staff
Quick and reliable
Location easy to find
Adhered to covid appropriate restrictions and policies
Website easy to navigate to find what items your looking for.

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Crystal jewell, we are so pleased to hear you enjoyed your experience with us and found the team friendly and helpful. Thank you for your review, it is very much appreciated.

Sherry
SherryGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent service.

I received quick response and good communication right after I ordered, even thought it was late order. Items are perfectly packed with no errors. staffs are friendly.

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Sherry, thank you for taking the time to post your review. We are so pleased to hear that you found our team friendly, you received good communication, a quick response, and your order arrived in excellent condition.

Natasha
Natasha Southwest, VIC

Efficient friendly service

Great service and always extremely helpful. Thank you for making getting the kids ready for school easy. Campion is the place to go!

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Natasha, we are very glad to hear that you find our team helpful and always receive great service. Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback, it is very much appreciated.

Easy and fast

I have dealt with Campion Education for years with my 3 kids. They have kept all my details, so ordering books every year takes 5 minutes. I usually receive books within 3 days of ordering.

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Cigalle, thank you for taking the time to post your review. It is very pleasing to hear that you have used Campion Education for many years, and have found the online ordering system easy to use and delivery turnaround quick. Thank you.

Helen R.
Helen R.Western Australia

Still waiting for our order.

Products we ordered were listed as in stock. Still waiting for the rest of our order a month later. Would be nice to be kept updated.

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Helen R, I am sorry to hear you are waiting on some items from your order. I will send you a private message so we can obtain more details and look at resolving this for you quickly. Thank you.

Marisa
MarisaPerth, WA

Too easy for words!

My recent experience using Campion for my daughter’s kindy supplies was excellent. The sign up process was far quicker and easier than I expected, and the order was delivered very promptly, with all items present and intact. It saved me so much running around!
Would definitely recommend this business.

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Marisa, thank you for your review. We are so pleased to hear that your experience was quicker and easier than you expected, and that delivery was prompt. Thank you for your recommendation and we hope that your daughter enjoys her time at kinder.

Felicia
FeliciaVictoria

Fantastic service

Text book was ordered late on Monday night and it arrived promptly by Wednesday. Extremely happy with quick and efficient service.

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Felicia, it is good to hear that you received your textbook so quickly, and you found the service provided was quick and efficient. Thank you.

Waxonwaxoff D.
Waxonwaxoff D.Sydney, NSW

Excellent service

Always efficient, super quick delivery. Had a issue with an incorrect year purchase, the customer service was excellent and my issue was resolved flawlessly.

Darryl C.
Darryl C.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Quick and easy

simple to order, books were prepared promptly.
Was good to have a look through the store at some additional book for learning

fahan.mastropaolo
fahan.mastropaoloGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Friendly and Helpful

I made an error with my order. I received friendly and helpful assistance over the phone. The order was corrected immediately!

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi fahan.mastropaolo, we are so glad to hear that our customer service team was able to provide you with the help you required and correct your order immediately. Thank you for your lovely review, we very much appreciate it.

Convenient and easy to use

Campion website is easy to use and convenient. Products arrive well packed and on time as outlined. Slightly expensive compared to Officeqorks though.

Renae Pares
Renae ParesPerth, WA

5 Star customer service

Very prompt with processing orders & delivery. Very helpful with in store returns, lovely staff.
Always a good outcome, thanks for your professionalism at all times.

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Renae Pares, thank you for your review. We are very pleased to hear that you found delivery of your order was prompt, and it is also really good to hear that you have found our team to be professional and helpful at all times. Thank you.

Rosa Stevens
Rosa StevensSydney, NSW

Delivery of texts

The textbooks were delivered quickly after late notice on my part and I am grateful and appreciative.

Also, thank you for posting the texts that you already had in stock and sending the other one when you received it, (this enabled my sons to continue with their other subjects as usual).

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Rosa Stevens, we are very pleased to hear that your textbooks arrived so quickly and you were happy with the service provided. Thank you for your review, it is very much appreciated.

Ferhat Pelister
Ferhat PelisterGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent service

My son is very happy with books, when purchase it was not long before I have received, excellent service I give 10 out of 10

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Ferhat Pelister, thank you for your review. We are very pleased to hear that your son is happy with his books and you found the service you received to be excellent.

Sean
SeanGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Quick delivery

We put in a late order. Having overlooked a couple of things. Process was easy. Delivered in about a week. Happily surprised.

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Sean, we are very glad to hear that you found the process easy and delivery quick. Thank you for taking the time to leave your review.

Charlie
CharlieCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Fixed a missing item very quickly

We had a missing item in our order, they fixed it and sent a replacement very quickly. Very easy to deal with.

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Charlie, thank you for taking the time to leave your review. We are so glad to hear that you found it easy to deal with our team and that your replacement item arrived very quickly. Thanks again.

Happy customer.
Happy customer.Goulburn Valley, VIC

Excellent service

The prompt efficient service and delivery was excellent with updates at all times with the product I had purchased. Will definitely purchase again in the future from campion.

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Happy customer., I am really pleased to hear that you found our service efficient and prompt, and that our updates kept you informed of your order progress. We look forward to seeing you in store or online again soon. Thank you.

Booktopia