Campion Education

Campion Education (page 4 of 10)

Listing monitored by Campion Education

Graham
GrahamRed Hill 2603, ACT

Great structure and easy to use

The website provide great structure, as it was easy to use and navigate. The products were also very competitively priced.

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Graham, we are so pleased you to hear you had a good experience with us and found our website easy to use and navigate, and our products competitively priced. Thank you.

Noeline
NoelineGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

I have been using campion education for my kids books for years. In shop and on line the staff is very friendly and happy to help. Online is so easy and quick.

JGirl
JGirlGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great Service

Every time I engage with Campion it is seamless, quick and efficient. I've ordered online and instore and always found the staff incredibly helpful with any queries I have.

Jane
JaneSydney, NSW

Very efficient in store experience and timely emails advising pick up for books not in stock. Would use again next year.

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Jane, thank you for your lovely review. We are very glad to hear that you found your experience at our Artarmon retail service centre to be very efficient. We certainly look forward to seeing you online or instore again. Thanks again.

Nanna C
Nanna CCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Yay year 7 text books, he's set to go.

Ordered books on Monday received them on Friday. Thanks for your great service. I'm telling all my friends how easy it was.

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Nanna C, we are really pleased to hear that you received your order so quickly, and your son is all set for the school year ahead. Thank you for providing such positive feedback, it is greatly appreciated.

Fantastic service A1

Great online no fuss service and quality with fast delivery and outstanding customer service thankyou sincerely to Campion education for A1 all round service in every way

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Donna Humphreys, we are really pleased to hear that you found our online ordering system great, delivery fast, quality products, and outstanding customer service. Thank you for your lovely review.

Teresa OBrien
Teresa OBrien Western District, VIC

Campion provided very efficient service. All stages of the ordering and delivery process were clear and the information needed was provided.

Ellie Rentoul
Ellie Rentoul

Fast delivery! EXCEPTIONAL, personalised & attentive service. THANK YOU!

Fast delivery! EXCEPTIONAL, personalised & attentive service. THANK YOU! Great quality books & INCREDIBLE service. We’ll be shopping here again! Thank you!

Other Book Shops

Excellent service in store.

I received excellent customer service when I ordered in store.
Also ordered online with no issues.
Deliveries were fast and efficient

Tracey S.
Tracey S.Murray Region, NSW

So very easy to deal with

Being able to ring direct to the store that I shop with makes the whole process so much easier.
Being able to have it sent directly to me and fast was great.

Ash
AshSydney, NSW

School books on time, hassle free !!

Ordering school books through Campion is a breeze, hassle free and easy! They arrive in time. They are a good team and attend to queries quickly.

Campion Books

A quick turnaround from ordering the books to being delivered which was great for last minute orders. Highly recommend Campion.

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Candice, thank you for your review. I am very pleased that you received your order so quickly. We very much appreciate your recommendation, thank you.

cosimme
cosimmeGippsland, VIC

So easy to order and customer service is fantastic. Highly recommend!

I purchase education resources each year and this company is the easiest to deal with. From ordering,and all the way though to delivery. I missed an item from my first order (in December 2020), and had to place another order, received tracked order in two days, and I live regionally. Very happy customer!

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi cosimme, thank you for your recommendation. We are so pleased to hear that you find the entire process easy, from ordering to delivery, and that you were happy with the fantastic customer service you recevied. Thank you.

Esterlien R.
Esterlien R.Perth, WA

Just arrived in time

I have ordered the books online and anticipated late delivery due to covid. But surprisingly I have received my order a week faster that the estimated delivery date, thank you!

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Esterlien R, we are so pleased to hear that your order arrived a week earlier than anticipated. Thank you for taking the time to leave your review.

mish
mishCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

all the education needs

Brilliant service. Prompt and reliable. A real ease to order with super user friendly process. Friendly helpful staff and great prices

Tanina O.
Tanina O.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Easy!

Effortless process, ordered online Campion provided a quick turnaround for delivery!! Have found the online ordering process fantastic. Thank you.

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Tanina O, we are so pleased to hear that you found the process effortless, ordering online fantastic, and that turnaround on your order was quick. Thank you for your positive review, we very much appreciate it.

S Abdul
S AbdulSydney, NSW

Last minute order. Quick delivery

My daughter ordered her text books on Sunday day before school started. She revived her books on Thursday. Very efficient and quick delivery

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi S Abdul, we are so happy to hear that you found the process efficient and your daughter received her textbooks so quickly. Thank you for your review.

Robyn L.
Robyn L.

Fast shipping!

I had to order my kids some books after the school year started. I was concerned it would take weeks to get them, but we had them less than a week later. I was very impressed! :D All school books are too expensive IMHO, but Campion are pricing theirs the same as other companies.

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Robyn L, I am very pleased to hear that you were impressed with our service and you received your textbooks quickly. Thank you for taking the time to leave your review.

Glenn C.
Glenn C.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent & efficient

Simple website to use with all resources clearly identified made it a very easy process. Everything in one place. Products arrived as promised and fully informed throughout process.

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Glenn C, it is very pleasing to hear that you found the service excellent and efficient, the process easy and everything in one place. Thank you for taking the time to leave us your review.

Erin
ErinGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

So Easy

So easy these days having the online option. To do both daughters in the one order is fantastic. Did I mention easy!!

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Erin, thank you for taking the time to post your review. We are so pleased to hear that you enjoyed our online option and found the process easy. Thanks again.

Jen
JenCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Fantastic

Fast, good products,excellent customer service, great price. Ordered and the books arrived really quickly, and the e book codes came with great, concise instructions for loading them.

michlou
michlouGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Easy and time saving for working parents

I found this to be a quick and easy service for all book requirements instead of driving around shopping for a cheaper deal.
Everything at one place.
Quick delivery too.

Lesley D.
Lesley D.Goldfields, WA

Still waiting!

I ordered one text book on 29 January 2021 and today 13/2 received an email asking me to provide a review. I was led to believe there were plenty of stock available at the Malaga WA outlet but am yet to receive the order some 15 days later. I live in a major regional town in WA which usually takes 3 days at the most for anything to arrive by Australia Post. I have received 3 parcels from the Eastern States all ordered after I made this purchase and delivered within 7 days.

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Lesley D, I am very sorry to hear that you are still waiting for your order to arrive. I will send you a private message to obtain a few more details so we can provide you an update on your order. Thank you.

Marianne J.
Marianne J.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Perfect

Everything i needed was delivered in perfect condition and it came faster than it said. The quality of the products are very good and my child loved it

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Marianne J, thank you for your lovely review. We are so pleased to hear that you received all you items in perfect condition, your order arrived faster than expected, and your child loved it. Thanks again.

Deb
DebGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Ordering online easily.

I needed to order a code for a second hand maths book it was quick and easy to do. In the past when I have gone to their premises, the staff have been helpful.

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Deb,we are so pleased to hear that you found it easy and quick to order a digital code this year. We'd also like to thank you for your feedback on our helpful retail service centre staff. We really appreciate your review and feedback, thank you.

Booktopia