Listing monitored by Campion Education

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (55)

Still haven’t received

Did not say it was on back order when I ordered it. Took 5 days to tell me it would actually be a further 3 weeks for it to arrive. If I’d known I would have looked elsewhere. Disappointing!

Store LocationPerth
Fred
FredGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Little fixes would make it great

Store LocationGlenroy VIC

They need some competition

I am yet to have an experience with them that I would consider smooth or even somewhat pleasant. I wouldn't even ask for a "good experience" - satisfactory would even be good. Where is the competition to help them lift their game?

Store LocationOnline and in-store
Campion E.Campion Education

Hi SWOS, we are very sorry to hear that you haven't had a good experience with us. If there is any specific feedback you could provide to help us improve our service we would be grateful. Thank you.

Expensive Delivery/Handling charge

I have kids at two different schools and both schools use Campion for their yearly books orders. Campion's charge of $21.95 for delivery/handling is way to high, it used to be $12. Having have many schools ordering through Campion, they have so much business already, as the majority of parents will just follow the school's instructions and order through Campion, and yet they impose such a high handling charge.

Lesley D.
Lesley D.Goldfields, WA

Still waiting!

I ordered one text book on 29 January 2021 and today 13/2 received an email asking me to provide a review. I was led to believe there were plenty of stock available at the Malaga WA outlet but am yet to receive the order some 15 days later. I live in a major regional town in WA which usually takes 3 days at the most for anything to arrive by Australia Post. I have received 3 parcels from the Eastern States all ordered after I made this purchase and delivered within 7 days.

Store LocationMalaga
Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Lesley D, I am very sorry to hear that you are still waiting for your order to arrive. I will send you a private message to obtain a few more details so we can provide you an update on your order. Thank you.

F.Moore
F.MooreGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

I wish my school chose another supplier for school books

Most of the staff inside the stores are trying to do their best however it's management that clearly need to update their systems and procedures on how they can better serve and process orders.
Long lengthy queues means that customers either stand in a hot warehouse or outside in torrential rain. Then if you try to avoid this by ordering online, you are faced with a website that has no product images?

Store LocationMt Waverley and Nunawading
Campion E.Campion Education

Digital formats is great but hardcopies are wasted

Presently must have purchased a hardcopy book (new or secondhand) prior to getting a digital copy. Wish we can just buy a digital copy directly and forego having hardcopies at all. Our kids are used to using digital only and the hardcopies remain untouched.

Julie N.
Julie N.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Poor teenagers working there!

I had click and collect organised, turned out to be a very hot day.... I waited 40 minutes, some in the sun...Only two teenagers working the deliveries- they seemed good but I felt sorry for them, no supervisor, pretty tough... thankfully no one was aggro at them but it was far from ideal.

Store LocationNunawading

Bea
BeaSydney, NSW

Expensive

Having 3 boys go through this school I have never paid $830 for year 7 books. Also already having all these books at home x2 and not able to use them because of the codes in books. I wasn’t happy. Maybe you should think about a fee to purchase a code if you already have books at home from previous children.
Happy with the customer service.

Store LocationArtarmon NSW

Tim D.
Tim D.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Sent wrong product, no-reply email addresses, phone not answering. Disappointing.

There's nothing to complain about till something goes wrong. I ordered a book Unit 1&2 and was sent Unit 3&4. Of course I understand that mistakes happen, so that of itself whilst annoying, can be addressed. We'd just get them to send out the right one and provide instructions on how to return the wrong one we received first, right? Tried to email them, and found every email was a no-reply address. So tried to call their 1300 VIC number 3 times during business hours and it just hung up without being answered. So now we have no way to contact Campion, my son has the wrong book required for his class, and I will have to source it elsewhere.

Store LocationMelbourne
Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Tim D, I am very sorry that you have been sent the wrong item. I will send you a private message so we can gather a few more details and rectify this for you as soon as possible. Thank you.

Slow to deliver. Still awaiting some items

Out of stock on common books. Originally quoted 5 days but more like a month in reality. Bit disappointing really.

Store LocationOnline
Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Just an average dad, I am sorry that you haven't enjoyed your experience with us and are still waiting on items. I will send you a private message so we can look into this and provide you an update on your order. Thank you.

Kris
KrisGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Room for improvement

There was a book missing and no communication about it. I had to wait on hold for over 10 mins to be told it was being sent to school. I'm not sure that has in fact happened.

Store LocationOn line
Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Kris, thank you for your feedback and I am very sorry you haven't enjoyed your experience with us. I will send you a private message so we can follow up on your order and provide an update. Thank you.

Find out how Campion Education compares to other Book Shops

Monopoly sets prices as it pleases, overcharges on other items

Store Locationonline
Ann
AnnPerth, WA

Postage was expensive

Being unable to order the 2 textbooks and one digital resource (which will be accessed via school) required before the cut off date as Christmas was my expense priority, the postage required for whar equated to 2 flimsy paperbacks was extreme! I work full time and therefore was unable to collect. Wish i hadn't bothered and ordered them online elsewhere!

Store Locationonline order
Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Ann, we are sorry that you felt the packing and delivery fee was high for your order. We are looking at ways to improve our process in the future and appreciate your feedback, it will be taken into consideration. Thank you.

Convenient but very expensive

Most items offered by Campion are available elsewhere for much cheaper. It's great if parents are looking for convenience but not a good option for price conscious customers. Given the captive school audience, I would have thought Campion would offer a better rate than other retailers. Not my first preference unless I can't find the items anywhere else.

Luis F.
Luis F.asked

We placed an order for my yr 7 Son through the school, got a comfirmation notice and receipt for the order. Went to school and delivery hasn't been made, call this clowns at CAMPION and can't find the order, 2 days for school to start and have no books what a joke, very fast to take your money but useless at delivery and don't care about customers. It is just a waste of time with these guys , poor customer service, unreliable company , probably run by a bunch of thieves that just take people's money and run. Shame on you CAMPION

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Luis, I am very sorry to hear that you haven't received your order. I will send you a private message so we can gather a few details and hopefully resolve this for you. Thank you.

AMAL.A
AMAL.Aasked

i have placed three orders and did it all the same time but the day it arrived there were only 2 boxes i need my third box

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi AMAL.A,, I will send you a private message so we can gather a few details and follow up on your remaining delivery.

r S.
r S.asked

How to cancel wrong order?

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi r S, please call our customer service team as soon as possible on the appropriate phone number for your state/location. The contact numbers are located here: www.campion.com.au/contact/. If your order has not already been processed to the picking/packing stage, we should be able to cancel the order for you. Thank you.

Get an answer from our members and Campion Education representatives