Campion Education

Campion Education (page 3 of 3)

Listing monitored by Campion Education

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (55)
rob
robPerth, WA

said 10 days till delivery no option to pick up waist paying postage and not get it as promised

last year you took to long to deliver loads of excuses
if this one is not here by Monday I wont use you any more
will then go and buy it on ebay as I can get a faster delivery on there than from you and save a few dollars

Cherie
CherieGippsland, VIC

Need to work with school more on due date for orders

The date for getting the order in on time was before the students at my children's school were informed of their electives for next year. How are we meant to order in time without knowing what classes they are in?

Other Book Shops

Lily
LilyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Online orders

Paid extra for quick delivery and did not received the Text books !! Only received stationeries ?? I can get stationeries from somewhere else ?? Out of stock ?? Then why do you charge me for ??

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Lily, I'm sorry to hear this was your recent experience. We'd like to investigate further as to why you didn't receive your textbooks, so I will send you a private message for some more details. Thank you for providing your feedback.

Why charge $5.5 / item if they all arrive in the same package

I ordered some school books from them and they charged $5.5 / book although they all arrived in the same package, I had to pay more than $ 20. I have never seen anyone who does this. Usually, when you combine orders, you get charged for a single shipment.

Book Shops

Find out how Campion Education compares to other Book Shops

Needs to be easier

I went to the store and found the numbering system irritating. Eg. Why aren’t all art things together? Why is one paint brush in a different aisle? I found we were backtracking the whole time. I should be able to print off all my things in number order, so I just start at the beginning and go down each aisle to the end. Other customers were also finding it ridiculous. Also it is the middle of the year, so why do I have to return for 4 books not available right now? They should have all books available in July.

Other Book Shops