Listing monitored by Campion Education

• Return Claim MadeYes (2) · No
Nikhita
Nikhita Perth, WA

School book list

Poor time dispatch, Communication isn’t great. Still don’t have my products, this review is purely on the service as I haven’t received the products yet

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Nikhita, sorry you haven't enjoyed your experience with us. I will send you a private message so we can gather a few details and resolve this for you. Thank you.

AngeloGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Easy to use

Need to be more informative on how the online purchases are to be received. Example actually explain that the codes will be delivered to the school, who then registrar the student. Waste of time ringing Campion if you just advised the parent in the email or booklist. Also I truly despise companies being opportunistic in charging and addition fee of manual handing for online orders. Just not on Campion, you're just using your position to schame additional money from the parent. NOT HAPPY!!!

Store Locationonline
Angelo

Thats my point of being opportunistic. These are on line versions (e-commerce codes).
The handling fee is built into your system as default and does not allow for it to be removed when there is no warehouse and packing.

Other Book Shops

Luis F.
Luis F.asked

We placed an order for my yr 7 Son through the school, got a comfirmation notice and receipt for the order. Went to school and delivery hasn't been made, call this clowns at CAMPION and can't find the order, 2 days for school to start and have no books what a joke, very fast to take your money but useless at delivery and don't care about customers. It is just a waste of time with these guys , poor customer service, unreliable company , probably run by a bunch of thieves that just take people's money and run. Shame on you CAMPION

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Luis, I am very sorry to hear that you haven't received your order. I will send you a private message so we can gather a few details and hopefully resolve this for you. Thank you.

AMAL.A
AMAL.Aasked

i have placed three orders and did it all the same time but the day it arrived there were only 2 boxes i need my third box

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi AMAL.A,, I will send you a private message so we can gather a few details and follow up on your remaining delivery.

r S.
r S.asked

How to cancel wrong order?

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi r S, please call our customer service team as soon as possible on the appropriate phone number for your state/location. The contact numbers are located here: www.campion.com.au/contact/. If your order has not already been processed to the picking/packing stage, we should be able to cancel the order for you. Thank you.

Get an answer from our members and Campion Education representatives