Campion Education

Campion Education (page 3 of 3)

Listing monitored by Campion Education

Dispatched order not dispatched

Have called every day this week as when I check order online it says dispatched. But there's no tracking number so it's clearly not dispatched. No-one can find out exactly where it is and school starts on Tuesday. Keep getting told to ring back tomorrow. Have offered to come and collect a new order so son has something to take to school but told I can't do that either. Very frustrating

Lacking basic facilities

No option to collect so had to pay postage and then collect at post office.
Follow up visit to Campions for further items involved not one but two long queues. Well over an hour.
Now for the clencher in terms of their customer service ... they do not provide a bathroom, and no water was available on a scorchingly hot day.
This multimillion dollar business, serving so many customers that in peak periods they have an over flow carpark, suggest that the nearest cafe has a bathroom? Why should the cafe provide amenities for another company's customers?

TJC
TJCGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Easy but ridiculously overpriced

Disappointing

Several books were missed on my list. By the time I noticed I had to back order them. I noticed one book was missing at the time and purchased and returned one item I did not request. One book was the wrong edition which meant I had to reordered and didn’t realise until after I covered it. This process was so painful and has meant I will need to make several trip before I have all the books I need.

Loretta B.
Loretta B.

I went in today and collected the rest of my books. The girls were very helpful. Two books came via post today which was odd but I have everything now. The problem was the girl who served me initially. I’m guess a lack of training.

Lemon17
Lemon17Melbourne

Over expensive products

Why you buy at Campion? Well the school corners you to do it. You don’t have another option for books, which I find it annoying. Campion doesn’t offer competitive prices for stationary. You are better of going to Aldi or Kmart. The store i picked from is not well served, not organised, signage not clear.

Jacqui
JacquiGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Annoyed

I am annoyed that I went in person to the Campion store to purchase these items. I was told they are online order only. So I order online to find that I had to pay delivery, and the item arrived at my home. Annoyed that this couldn’t be done in store to save on costs.

Kim
KimGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Convenient but expensive

I found the prices of items offered by Campion are higher than elsewhere. They do not allow combined postage, which makes it more expensive again.
The delivery and customer service were fine.

campion books

Barely adequate. I would like to see Campion Books giving far more back to the school communities from which they make their money, such as giving support to social justice initiatives. Campion also needs to make it clear that they have no further links with any political movement. They were once associated with the Santamaria movement and I hope this has well and truly stopped. It is immoral to milk schools to support political ends.

Brand new book damaged.

There is a $79.95 book in the pack that came with the front cover folded in half back over it self, not really acceptable given that we paid $21.95 for the packaging, handling and delivery.
I Believe this book is now not worth what we paid

DELIVERY IS EXPENSIVE AND UNRELIABLE

I have 4 children and find it incredible that I am charged 4 times for delivery. Given the cost of delivery, it ought to be faster and should give a clearer indication of estimated time of delivery. I received an email yesterday that books would be arriving same day. they are still not here..

amanda
amandaPerth, WA

No contact

I placed my order on the 15/12/2019 and paid in full. Received one generated email of a invoice. I have not received delivery date or anything else. Also price was more expensive then what was stated on my daughter's school list. Would be nice to be kept informed.

Allan T.Perth, WA

Late charge rip off

We have to use this company and if we don’t order and pay within early Dec we are slugged with a late charge. We order in Dec after the date and still get delivery in Dec. gouging!

rob
robPerth, WA

said 10 days till delivery no option to pick up waist paying postage and not get it as promised

last year you took to long to deliver loads of excuses
if this one is not here by Monday I wont use you any more
will then go and buy it on ebay as I can get a faster delivery on there than from you and save a few dollars

Cherie
CherieGippsland, VIC

Need to work with school more on due date for orders

The date for getting the order in on time was before the students at my children's school were informed of their electives for next year. How are we meant to order in time without knowing what classes they are in?

Lily
LilyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Online orders

Paid extra for quick delivery and did not received the Text books !! Only received stationeries ?? I can get stationeries from somewhere else ?? Out of stock ?? Then why do you charge me for ??

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Lily, I'm sorry to hear this was your recent experience. We'd like to investigate further as to why you didn't receive your textbooks, so I will send you a private message for some more details. Thank you for providing your feedback.

Anna
AnnaSydney

Fast and efficient

Fast and efficient service but I usually buy same textbooks elsewhere at significantly cheaper prices. I think it's unfair that Campion prices books according to the school ordered through tho I realise this agreement is also with the individual schools.

Why charge $5.5 / item if they all arrive in the same package

I ordered some school books from them and they charged $5.5 / book although they all arrived in the same package, I had to pay more than $ 20. I have never seen anyone who does this. Usually, when you combine orders, you get charged for a single shipment.

Needs to be easier

I went to the store and found the numbering system irritating. Eg. Why aren’t all art things together? Why is one paint brush in a different aisle? I found we were backtracking the whole time. I should be able to print off all my things in number order, so I just start at the beginning and go down each aisle to the end. Other customers were also finding it ridiculous. Also it is the middle of the year, so why do I have to return for 4 books not available right now? They should have all books available in July.

Poor Customer Service

They need to change! At a time when only a couple of weeks are left for the schools to open in Victoria and obviously all the parents are worried about buying books and stationery, rather than increasing their trading hours they still choose to remain closed on Saturdays. This is height of absurdity as Saturday is the most suitable time for most of the parents. On the one hand where it shows absence of care for the customers/parents/students this shows they are not hungry at all. Its very unfortunate that we are stuck with Campion! And they charge a fortune for home delivery.

Campion

Campion is alright but they never answer my phone and they should deliver books on time and not in the morning.

spish
spishvictoria, 3938

poor service as have monopoly

Booktopia