Campion Education

Campion Education (page 4 of 10)

See the Best Book Shops in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Campion Education

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (230)

JaiP
JaiPGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Has school resources in one spot

The only plus is it has all school resources in one spot. But the customer service is really slow and resources that are meant to be online should be given access instant upon payment not after 3 weeks (it negates the entire point of being online).

Ordered books 10 days ago still haven’t received

Ordered books 10 days ago still not received no follow up
Need better transport options
You pay for the service you should get it
There has been a delay if it doesn’t arrive we need to follow up - next step it’s been lost - if I had a choice I would purchase somewhere else

Campion E.Campion EducationSend a private message

Hi Lisa, I am very sorry to hear you are still waiting for your order. So we can look into this for you, I will send you a private message to obtain a few more details. Thank you.

Campion service is terrible

I have 2 children at 2 different schools and Campion wont combine their orders so I have had to travel to 2 different stores quite far from each other to collect. In addition they contacted me about each different item separately and I needed to pick them up within 7 days; consequently I made multiple trips to each store. I could have had them delivered but their postage is exorbitant. They also charge an administration fee to even handle your order.... who else does that? I think Campion provide a lazy service due to having had a monopoly for too long.

Terrible service

Ive always had to wait forever in line and waiting for books at campion. Books on back order took 2 months to come. I couldny get all books at once. There was one time and could only buy one book that was available. They need a really good system they dont at all. They need to open longer hours to accommodate full time working parents.

Kerri
KerriVictoria

School text book damaged

Purchased text book for my daughter. Purchase and delivery quick but unfortunately when the book was received it was damaged and wasn’t in new condition. Package was not damaged so this was damaged before it was posted. Not happy considering the price of the book.

Campion E.Campion EducationSend a private message

Service this year even worse than usual.

CarlaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great service, very expensive

The service was very good - I ordered online and the books were delivered within the week. The main downside is that the textbooks are exceptionally expensive, and I don't like that there are limited ways to find them elsewhere.

Campion E.Campion EducationSend a private message

Thanks Carla, I'm glad you were happy with the delivery service and it saved you time. We are always looking for ways that we can improve our service into the future and your feedback will be taken onboard. Thanks again.

terrible

ridiculously overpriced for the products you actually receive, and the fact you are forced to buy from them for essential items for high schools is also a joke

kelly.clifton
kelly.cliftonPerth, WA

Would rate ZERO if I could.

Took my money 2mths in advance. No book delivered but gave entire shipment to ppl YET TO PAY. EVIL organisation.

Campion E.Campion EducationSend a private message

Hi kelly.clifton, I am very sorry to hear your delivery is yet to arrive. I will send you a private message to obtain a few more details and we can investigate this for you. Thank you.

Krystal
KrystalNortheast, VIC

Expensive, lacking payment options

I was quite overwhelmed with just how expensive listings were. Specially text books.
And lack of different payment options. 5 text books cost me $400. Most businesses now offer afterpay, it greatly helps those who are on single or low incomes but still want their children to have the best education possible.

Mrs N
Mrs NGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Don't use click and collect!

I have ordered with campion a few times and been satisfied, but the click and collect option is horrible. You have to queue up, show the email, then they write down the order number in a bit of paper and give it to the people in the back. Then you sit and wait and wait and wait for someone to bring it out. Apparently they "have a lot" and "it's difficult to find them". Surely they can organise this better, especially during covid. The most important items turned out not to be in stock and there was no option to collect it all together. I'm hoping to cancel these items and get them elsewhere, but they said to wait 3-5 days for an email response.

Kylie46
Kylie46Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Unsure of delivery

I haven't received any communication about expected delivery of my order. What is the expected timeframe please? Awaiting feedback and communication. Otherwise very pleased with service and product availability.

Campion E.Campion EducationSend a private message

Hi Kylie46, thank you for your question. You should have received an email with tracking details for your order. I will send you a private message to obtain a few more details so we can investigate this for you. Thank you.

Kafafesque
KafafesqueSouthwest, VIC

Terrible - how can digital resources take 2 weeks to activate?

21 January purchase paid for in full for Cambridge digital accesses...1st day of school on 1 February my daughters are sitting in class with no registration, unable to access their resources. 4 February, still no resolution or response from Campion.

Imtiyaz A.
Imtiyaz A.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

not happy with service

buying book from Campion from last 5 years, never got all the books.they always said we will send by post later with extra postal charge.i think making extra money

Deb
DebGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Terrible customer service and follow up

We purchased a digital e code for a second hand book . The code did not work and we immediately contacted them for help and rectification. We were initially told that it was not their issue but rather ours and that we needed to purchase a new book .
After several attempts to contact them and not receiving any assistance we were forced to contact the publishers ourselves . We are still waiting for a refund on the e code supplied which didn’t work.

Campion E.Campion EducationSend a private message

Hi Deb, I will send you a private message to gather a few more details and look into this for you. Thank you.

Kirst
KirstGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Extra filters would make selection easier

Surely it would not be too difficult to be able to filter your childs subjects so only those are visible and thus reducing possible subject errors, especially with Unit 1/2 v 3/4. It would make cross checking simpler and quicker. Otherwise, only bought digital books this year and the prices are very expensive for something that you cannot sell the following year.

BarryK
BarryKsydney

Bad Experience

Factual: If you are the preferred supplier of texts for a school then surely you would know the numbers required by the school for a particular text. Further, I ordered online for Yr 4 book list and provided with a Yr 2 text. Further, Two books on back order, how is it possible I asked? "oh, we had a late Xmas rush" was the response in store (Artarmon). I then asked for ISBN to source elsewhere and "oh , ok"

Objective: hard to be objective when customer service and results were not satisfactory. The schools refer students to Campion and effectively they are the 'go to' monopoly for some texts.

Disappointing

David L
David LGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

In store service atrocious

Forgot to order 1 book for second child. Went down to store in Moorabbin, could not have been more disorganised. It is the busiest time of year for this business and the staff could not have moved at a more glacial pace if they tried. No sense of urgency, people queued out the door, hand written signs on A4 paper place so they could not be seen. Pathetic! Walked out after 20 minutes, ended up getting $75 text on Facebook Marketplace for $15. Will be using FB & Officeworks for booklist in future, I hate dealing with this organisation.

Cassandra Cameron
Cassandra CameronGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

If I could skip the stars I would. No stars from me

Order placed 12days before. After 3 hours, 2 calls , with 1 hang up after being on hold 11 times. Order being dispatched on the 10th day. And lies from both ‘customer support operators. Given this is their core business and they can’t get it right I will be sourcing books elsewhere for 2022.

Steph Wilson
Steph WilsonGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Easy, but paying delivery on each child

It was easy to use but couldn’t add all of my children to the one order so I had to pay delivery separately. Not happy about that.

Needs improvement

I am not satisfied at all with the system where you purchase a book and dont find out until delivery that it is out of stock for next 3 months ! Also , when making a purchase for multiple students at same school at same time to same address , and then have to pay both postages . Not appropriate online business for 2021 .

flimsy service

I ordered generic book packs from their list & was sent the wrong items... very unhelpful when I called for assistance. Not a great first experience and will shop elsewhere in the future.

Campion E.Campion EducationSend a private message

Hi Sonia L, I am sorry to hear that you didn't enjoy your experience with us. I would like to understand a little more about your experience and will send you a private message. Thank you.

Mehdi
Mehdi

nothing special

The prices are not competitive, majority of books can be found in other other online stores with better price. It was the first time I had to buy some books from this online store.

Xiao N.
Xiao N.South-Eastern Region, NSW

poor service!

If you don’t have the books I need in stock, you can just let me know before I place my order! Like all the others books sellers do!

Michele F.
Michele F.Perth, WA

terrible

very slow at processing orders and delivery costs are high and no option for online click and collect I'll stick with the office works f or same day delivery