Listing monitored by Campion Education

• Return Claim MadeYes (12) · No

They are not professional at all

HI
They sent an item in test mode and even they cant fix it. now refusing to refund or fix the product.
worst service i have seen in years

Store Locationvictoria
Campion E.Campion Education

Hi MOhd, I am sorry to hear that you haven't enjoyed your experience with us. I have sent you a private message so we can better understand the issue you are experiencing and investigate this for you. Thank you.

Nuri
NuriGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

So horrible rip off

So horrible. The stationary worth no more than $70 but they charged $196. Bad customer service. Not friendly at all

Beck
BeckGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Worst company to deal with.

This company is the worst to deal with. Very disorganised not helpful at all, understaffed and never have stock available. I purchased the incorrect digital code and they refused to do anything about it. No customer service what so ever.

Store LocationOnline
Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Beck, we are disappointed that you have had this experience with us. We would like to understand a little more about your order, so will send you a private message to obtain further details. We will then be able to investigate. Thank you.

not tellingyou
not tellingyouGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

never supplied book - does not answer emails - refund now

never supplied book - does not answer emails - refund now - very poor service indeed - I have my Focus on being factual and objective. I Don't use aggressive language and don't post personal details.

Store Locationonline

Von HamerPerth, WA

still hasn't arrived

ordered in January. out of stock. was told it would be in in 3 weeks and paid to have delivered.
it still hasn't arrived. tried ringing contact number - NO Answer so emailed query as to where my item is - still waiting on response

Store LocationMalaga Perth
Von Hamer

looking forward to some contact

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Von Hamer, we sent you a private message yesterday right after responding to this public review. Please check your emails for this. Thank you.

Kylie Box
Kylie BoxGippsland, VIC

Very Disappointed

I ordered books for my son on the 13th Jan and called to cancel, due to circumstances out of my control, on the 14th. I was told the order was at a stage that could not be altered. To get a refund on the books ordered, I would have to wait until the order arrived and then return them to Dandenong. We live in Inverloch so this is a trip I would have preferred not to make.

Store Locationordered online
AZA
AZAGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Failed to live up to expectations

After placing online order and being extremely impressed about next day pickup only to find after collection we were given another school's order. As I said to my wife, I am not surprised given the place appears to be run by people just out of school themselves. There appears to be no service standard oversight?

Store LocationCampion Moorabbin
jen
jenGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Difficult to change an order

Store LocationNunawading

Other Book Shops

Charged for delivery before the cut off date for free delivery.

I sent an email a week ago but still awaiting a response. I was charged for a delivery although I was entitled to free delivery. I need a refund please.

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Pieter, we are very sorry that this has been your experience and would like to look into this further for you. I will send you a private message to gain further details. Thank you for taking the time to write us a review.

Save a lot off time

Love that I can just jump
On line at any time and order things saves a lot off time driving around. Very prompt. Every thing we ordered arrived with out a hitch

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Toni, we are happy to hear that you found the whole ordering process with us to be efficient and that your order was delivered without a problem. Thank you for posting a review.

Are you joking!

I work at Pacific Hwy St Leonards, just up the road from Campion, if it wasnt for this fact I would be extremely annoyed as i have had to wait for books that arent in stock or exchange incorrect books sent each and every year, I am totally sick of this process.

Store LocationArtarmon Sydney

Joe
JoePerth, WA

Furious

A book purchased in error, went to return book and change it for the correct one only to be told it had to refunded to another card returned again with the correct card to be be told the book had been used and been in a school bag WELL the book was in the condition it arrived in, had never been in a school bag but hey according to Campion staff it has they must bsuch rude and unhelpful staff guess I will use office works next time what a bunch of rude staff and 2 wasted trips to Malaga

Luis F.
Luis F.asked

We placed an order for my yr 7 Son through the school, got a comfirmation notice and receipt for the order. Went to school and delivery hasn't been made, call this clowns at CAMPION and can't find the order, 2 days for school to start and have no books what a joke, very fast to take your money but useless at delivery and don't care about customers. It is just a waste of time with these guys , poor customer service, unreliable company , probably run by a bunch of thieves that just take people's money and run. Shame on you CAMPION

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Luis, I am very sorry to hear that you haven't received your order. I will send you a private message so we can gather a few details and hopefully resolve this for you. Thank you.

AMAL.A
AMAL.Aasked

i have placed three orders and did it all the same time but the day it arrived there were only 2 boxes i need my third box

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi AMAL.A,, I will send you a private message so we can gather a few details and follow up on your remaining delivery.

r S.
r S.asked

How to cancel wrong order?

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi r S, please call our customer service team as soon as possible on the appropriate phone number for your state/location. The contact numbers are located here: www.campion.com.au/contact/. If your order has not already been processed to the picking/packing stage, we should be able to cancel the order for you. Thank you.

Get an answer from our members and Campion Education representatives