Listing monitored by Campion Education

Solid core service and helpful customer service when needed

Simple website and ordering process resulted in within the week delivery which was great for the time of year. Customer service quickly and efficiently dealt with a problem with delivery of an electronic text.

Joanne Fox
Joanne FoxGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Pick up option

Every year when I order I have to pay for delivery ($21.00). I live around the corner but have no option on your website to click that I will pick up so I have to pay for this service.

Store LocationNunawading Vic

Louise D.
Louise D.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

I missed the cut off but campion ensured I received it for the rollover to new year level. Very helpful when I called, explaining my options and reassuring me that it would arrive close to the required date. It arrived in plenty of time!

Mark C
Mark CGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

school books

easy to use and log in, would be good if you could make payments with Paypal so that i wouldn't have to write down my card number all the time. Delivery and notification if book aren't available is very good. Also would be good to have just one fee for the delivery if your ordering more than one child if its going to the same address.

Annoyed

I have two booklists to order which means I have to pay for two separate deliveries of $15.95. Campion do not explain this in the you tube online ordering video and I had to call the company directly clarify why I couldn't pay for one delivery for two booklists from one school. The only way I can do this is to go into a store! My local Campion is closed till March 2022! I wasted an hour trying to figure out what I was doing wrong. What a waste of time only to find out that I am getting ripped off on delivery for no good reason.

Renny
Renny

Prompt delivery

Books arrived safely and promptly. This is an early order for yr 10 English novels next year. Very useful so thank you.

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Renny, we are so pleased to hear that your novels arrived safely and promptly. Thank you for taking the time to post your review.

Deborah M.
Deborah M.Sydney, NSW

easy organised ordering

I like seeing then lists and being able to select what is needed with options. makes it simple for the end user.

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Deborah M, thank you for taking the time to post your review. We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your experience and found ordering online simple and easy.

Slow deliveries, confusing system

While i do commend the ebook services that this company provides, I have waited around a month for my order to come and this is not only during Covid-19 but a consistent problem I have experienced when ordering through Campion. I understand that this may be out of their control but as a student in year 12 it does cause a delay in my education. I have also had past problems when ordering online, accidentally ordering the same book twice due to confusion in labelling (the textbook was labelled the same as the skills book on their platform, which also appeared twice).

Nadia
Nadia

Poor customer service

Absolutely shocking customer service! I have been waiting for weeks for our order to be delivered.
Covid-19 is not an excuse since this organisation consistently delivers late and has done for years.
They are disengaged and know that schools just use them since they have done so for ages.

Just not good enough. Get your act together!

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Nadia, I am very sorry to hear that you haven't had a positive experience with us. I will send you a private message so we can obtain some more details from you and investigate this for you.

Psychology studies: confused

Clearer book descriptions on book list are needed as just work books may be confused with actual correctly informative texts. Thankyou.

Les Hala
Les HalaMid North Coast, NSW

Only 1 fault, which is probably out of your control

Excellent in all facets of delivery and communication. My only fault with Campion was not delivering all books ordered. Thankyou.

Lee M.
Lee M.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

delayed delivery and no digital copy

Hi, please don't use Australia Post during a pandemic when you're deliverying within the same state (Victoria). Took too long in amongst the pressure of studying yr12. Also, if we had digital copies, we would have accessed much quicker.

Store Locationonline

Sarah J.
Sarah J.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Expensive delibery

In quarantine due to be a close contact. So had no choice but to use delivery. One small paperback, notebook and some pens = $21.95. Pretty outrageous

Campion E.Campion Education

They are not professional at all

HI
They sent an item in test mode and even they cant fix it. now refusing to refund or fix the product.
worst service i have seen in years

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi MOhd, I am sorry to hear that you haven't enjoyed your experience with us. I have sent you a private message so we can better understand the issue you are experiencing and investigate this for you. Thank you.

Quick

Pretty quick with delivery and the book came in pretty awesome condition so I cant complain about it. only could say to make the books less expensive but oh well lmao.

Luis F.
Luis F.asked

We placed an order for my yr 7 Son through the school, got a comfirmation notice and receipt for the order. Went to school and delivery hasn't been made, call this clowns at CAMPION and can't find the order, 2 days for school to start and have no books what a joke, very fast to take your money but useless at delivery and don't care about customers. It is just a waste of time with these guys , poor customer service, unreliable company , probably run by a bunch of thieves that just take people's money and run. Shame on you CAMPION

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Luis, I am very sorry to hear that you haven't received your order. I will send you a private message so we can gather a few details and hopefully resolve this for you. Thank you.

AMAL.A
AMAL.Aasked

i have placed three orders and did it all the same time but the day it arrived there were only 2 boxes i need my third box

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi AMAL.A,, I will send you a private message so we can gather a few details and follow up on your remaining delivery.

r S.
r S.asked

How to cancel wrong order?

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi r S, please call our customer service team as soon as possible on the appropriate phone number for your state/location. The contact numbers are located here: www.campion.com.au/contact/. If your order has not already been processed to the picking/packing stage, we should be able to cancel the order for you. Thank you.

Get an answer from our members and Campion Education representatives