Campion Education

See the Best Book Shops in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Campion Education

Hassle free orders

I found the website very easy to navigate. Ordering and payment can be done at home with a minimum of fuss.

linrad
linradGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Easy to Navigate

It was very easy to navigate the site and order materials for both primary and secondary school. It was inconvenient that pick up was not offered and postage attracted a fee. In addition, I ordered everything together in one transaction but was charged the postage fees for each child. It is disappointing for a company not to combine orders and save on postage and packing costs.

Kirsty eames
Kirsty eamesGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

School supplies

Just what I ordered as first time ordering school supplies for preppy, took the hassle out of running around looking for school stationary list

Jenvas
Jenvas

Delivery is a rip off!

I have to purchase my son's school items and most of them are online texts yet the delivery charges are ridiculous! If I didn't have to use them I wouldn't.

Natasha
NatashaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Paid for delivery twice!!

Not only do Campion charge a lot of money, they charge $20 for delivery for each child within a family. Therefore, we paid $40 for 12 books to be picked and delivered. Not happy Jan. You can't ring them either. No phone number on their website.

Ben T.
Ben T.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Seperate shipping

Annoying that I cannot put all of my childrens' orders in 1 shipment and pay 1 amount of shipping costs. This can be improved.

Vanessa T.
Vanessa T.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Postage

2. There should be an option for click and collect. Expecting parents to pay $15.95 for postage is ridiculous when books are already expensive. I had to pay this cost x 2 orders.
2. Officeworks offers much more competitive prices on stationary.

Scott
ScottPerth, WA

Haven’t received order yet

Can not review yet as still waiting for order to arrive. review might change once it finally does arrive, redundant to be asked for a review before the product is even delivered

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Scott, our apologies that you received a review request before your order has arrived. We have checked and amended our systems. We appreciate you letting us know and once your order does arrive, we would love to hear your feedback. Thank you.

Cat
CatNew South Wales

Fast service

We received the school books really quickly so all ready for the new term, except for the English novel that was out of stock. This will be sent mid Feb which hopefully won’t be too much of an issue with the school!

Erika
ErikaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Delivery fee is a joke

I found delivery fee is a joke! Ordered for my 2 kids at the same time to be delivered to the same address. I was charged $15 delivery fee for each order. Maybe you should consider combined postage fee or even click and collect as one of your shops is just walking distance from my house.

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Erika, thank you for your review and feedback on our delivery fee. If you would like to avoid the delivery fee in the future, you are more than welcome to come into one of our retail service centres to purchase your orders. Thank you.

No pick up option!

I placed online orders for my two secondary school students:

1. There was no option to pick up from the warehouse so I had no choice but to pay an additional $9.00 for postage for each order

2. My year 10 child is also studying a year 11 subject. This extra book had to be placed as a separate order incurring additional postage!! Very unfair and expensive just to order one additional book for the same child!!

Please look at improving ordering options for children studying across year levels.
Please provide a pick up option - delivery is so expensive!

Convenient but expensive

Campion provides convenience of being a one stop shop to get all the school supplies but their prices are not competitive and postage is exorbitant. For school/educational purpose, especially a captive audience, surely a better price can be offered. Delivery also takes at least 2 weeks to arrive. Prefer not to shop from them if there are other options.

Perth Mum
Perth MumPerth, WA

Can’t combine postage for multiple children

The process of ordering using the school code is easy, but orders for 2022 had to be submitted the day after school finished for 2021 to avoid a “late fee”. It’s not possible to combine orders for 3 children so 3 late fees if I ordered even 1 item from each list. I ended up only ordering my eldest child’s text books. I was able to easily get everything else from other providers, and they have already delivered, but the Campion order has not yet arrived.

Store LocationOnline/Willetton
Allan
AllanWestern Australia

gouging

To give you two weeks after school ending to order and pay or pay a late delivery fee (after placing and paying for the order still within the same year) is gouging and especially when to go anywhere else is made difficult.

Mum of 3
Mum of 3Perth, WA

Make you pay postage for every child despite delivery to same address :0(

Not family-friendly at all. Trying to place orders for my 3 kids, but there is no way to combine so I have to pay $52.50 for delivery (thats $17.50 for each order) to the same address! Their website states that click and collect is available during January but I can only place one order for pick up, not all 3?????? Happy to wait and pick up my orders but won't allow me to select this option for 3 orders, despite them charging for that option as well. Sent a message for assistance, but told 3-5 day reply turnaround....seriously worst service ever. Ziggys is so much easier and nicer to deal with. Not a fan at all of campion.

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Mum of 3, I am very sorry to hear that you haven't enjoyed your experience with us. I would like to have our team look into this for you. I will send you a private message to gather some more details from you. Thank you.

Luis F.
Luis F.asked

We placed an order for my yr 7 Son through the school, got a comfirmation notice and receipt for the order. Went to school and delivery hasn't been made, call this clowns at CAMPION and can't find the order, 2 days for school to start and have no books what a joke, very fast to take your money but useless at delivery and don't care about customers. It is just a waste of time with these guys , poor customer service, unreliable company , probably run by a bunch of thieves that just take people's money and run. Shame on you CAMPION

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Luis, I am very sorry to hear that you haven't received your order. I will send you a private message so we can gather a few details and hopefully resolve this for you. Thank you.

AMAL.A
AMAL.Aasked

i have placed three orders and did it all the same time but the day it arrived there were only 2 boxes i need my third box

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi AMAL.A,, I will send you a private message so we can gather a few details and follow up on your remaining delivery.

r S.
r S.asked

How to cancel wrong order?

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi r S, please call our customer service team as soon as possible on the appropriate phone number for your state/location. The contact numbers are located here: www.campion.com.au/contact/. If your order has not already been processed to the picking/packing stage, we should be able to cancel the order for you. Thank you.

Get an answer from our members and Campion Education representatives