Campion Education

See the Best Book Shops in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Campion Education

• Return Claim MadeYes (20) · No
Scott
ScottPerth, WA

Haven’t received order yet

Can not review yet as still waiting for order to arrive. review might change once it finally does arrive, redundant to be asked for a review before the product is even delivered

Store LocationPurchased online very redundant question on this review
Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Scott, our apologies that you received a review request before your order has arrived. We have checked and amended our systems. We appreciate you letting us know and once your order does arrive, we would love to hear your feedback. Thank you.

They are not professional at all

HI
They sent an item in test mode and even they cant fix it. now refusing to refund or fix the product.
worst service i have seen in years

Store Locationvictoria
Campion E.Campion Education

Hi MOhd, I am sorry to hear that you haven't enjoyed your experience with us. I have sent you a private message so we can better understand the issue you are experiencing and investigate this for you. Thank you.

Simple, quick, easy

I found this on-line service simple, quick and easy to use. Clear notifications for delivery time. Campion on-line, definately helps me to get organised for the school year. Thank you Campion.

Store LocationOn line
Nuri
NuriGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

So horrible rip off

So horrible. The stationary worth no more than $70 but they charged $196. Bad customer service. Not friendly at all

LeemGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Good service

Good service. Easy to order online and prompt delivery. Used the service twice and both times I was satisfied with service

Store LocationOnline
Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Leem, we are really pleased to hear that when that you have used Campion Education you have been pleased with the level of service you have received. We hope to see you again soon. Thank you.

Swift, efficient service

This is the fourth year of using Campion for our children's secondary school texts. The process is very straight forward from ordering on-line, home delivery via Aust. Post and returning an incorrect book selection. The Customer Help Line is useful although it cannot provide updates of stock availability. This is a pity as, after speaking with them, I made a trip to their Artarmon NSW store only to discover the item was out of stock.

Store LocationArtmarmon NSW
Beck
BeckGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Worst company to deal with.

This company is the worst to deal with. Very disorganised not helpful at all, understaffed and never have stock available. I purchased the incorrect digital code and they refused to do anything about it. No customer service what so ever.

Store LocationOnline
Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Beck, we are disappointed that you have had this experience with us. We would like to understand a little more about your order, so will send you a private message to obtain further details. We will then be able to investigate. Thank you.

Faster than I had hoped

I order books for a family of refugees. It's not simple as I need to ensure the books go to them not me. I recently ordered an Oxford parcel which cost $172. I found out later that the school had a pack for the student (wonderful school) I needed to cancel my Campion order. It had been dispatched hours earlier. The process was amazing. Simple, efficient and so cheerful in the midst of the busiest time of the year. Yes, Office Works stationery is cheaper but you get what you pay for.

Store LocationWest Heidelberg Melbourne
Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Margaret Leahy, we are so happy to hear that you found our process simple, efficient and our team helpful. We really appreciate you taking the time to leave your review. Thank you.

Perfect

From Nsw. Always delivery on time and good service
I had return my textbook for my son. And there is no problem and nice friendly staff who very much helpful.

Store LocationNsw
Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Joseph, thank you for taking the time to write us a review. It is great to hear that you appreciate our good service, prompt delivery and friendly customer service staff in-store. Thank you.

not tellingyou
not tellingyouGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

never supplied book - does not answer emails - refund now

never supplied book - does not answer emails - refund now - very poor service indeed - I have my Focus on being factual and objective. I Don't use aggressive language and don't post personal details.

Store Locationonline
Von HamerPerth, WA

still hasn't arrived

ordered in January. out of stock. was told it would be in in 3 weeks and paid to have delivered.
it still hasn't arrived. tried ringing contact number - NO Answer so emailed query as to where my item is - still waiting on response

Store LocationMalaga Perth
Von Hamer

looking forward to some contact

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Von Hamer, we sent you a private message yesterday right after responding to this public review. Please check your emails for this. Thank you.

Responsive customer care

Very nice customer service! And prompt action too. Impressed with the way they handled and settled our issue.
They did not give us a difficult time even if they said they will get back to us. The following day it was settled.

Store LocationBerwick
Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Maida, it is great to hear that you found our customer service staff to be very nice and that you were impressed with the way in which your issue was handled and the speed of the resolution. Thank you for taking the time to write us a review.

Kylie Box
Kylie BoxGippsland, VIC

Very Disappointed

I ordered books for my son on the 13th Jan and called to cancel, due to circumstances out of my control, on the 14th. I was told the order was at a stage that could not be altered. To get a refund on the books ordered, I would have to wait until the order arrived and then return them to Dandenong. We live in Inverloch so this is a trip I would have preferred not to make.

Store Locationordered online
AZA
AZAGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Failed to live up to expectations

After placing online order and being extremely impressed about next day pickup only to find after collection we were given another school's order. As I said to my wife, I am not surprised given the place appears to be run by people just out of school themselves. There appears to be no service standard oversight?

Store LocationCampion Moorabbin
jen
jenGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Difficult to change an order

Store LocationNunawading

Review collected in partnership with Campion Education

Luis F.
Luis F.asked

We placed an order for my yr 7 Son through the school, got a comfirmation notice and receipt for the order. Went to school and delivery hasn't been made, call this clowns at CAMPION and can't find the order, 2 days for school to start and have no books what a joke, very fast to take your money but useless at delivery and don't care about customers. It is just a waste of time with these guys , poor customer service, unreliable company , probably run by a bunch of thieves that just take people's money and run. Shame on you CAMPION

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Luis, I am very sorry to hear that you haven't received your order. I will send you a private message so we can gather a few details and hopefully resolve this for you. Thank you.

AMAL.A
AMAL.Aasked

i have placed three orders and did it all the same time but the day it arrived there were only 2 boxes i need my third box

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi AMAL.A,, I will send you a private message so we can gather a few details and follow up on your remaining delivery.

r S.
r S.asked

How to cancel wrong order?

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi r S, please call our customer service team as soon as possible on the appropriate phone number for your state/location. The contact numbers are located here: www.campion.com.au/contact/. If your order has not already been processed to the picking/packing stage, we should be able to cancel the order for you. Thank you.

Get an answer from our members and Campion Education representatives