Campion Education

Campion Education (page 2 of 10)

See the Best Book Shops in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Campion Education

Angie
AngieVictoria

Campion Education

Online ordering is quick and easy. I don’t understand how you have to pay postage for each order especially when one order is only one book. Still haven’t received my order and ordered a couple of weeks ago.

I didn’t received anything

Hi I don’t know when the books will come also didn’t let me know, thank you.
I bought for two students the delivery is for the same address and they didn’t give me a discount

Unhappy Customer
Unhappy CustomerGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Still waiting

The ability to use the online tool to order and pay for items was relatively straightforward.

Delivery costs seem to be excessive

However no items have yet been received.

Postage fees

Postage is expensive and there is no pick up option or combined postage for other grades books if there is more than one order.

I am still waiting after 2 weeks for my order

Still waiting for my order after 2 weeks have not received a tracking number or any communication from use whatsoever

Store LocationThomastown Victoria
Liz
LizGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Still waiting

Ordered 11 business days ago and still waiting for my order. Kids need to start preparing for the upcoming school term. I live 10 minutes away and they don’t offer click and collect. I was required to pay delivery costs of $44.00 because my children’s orders could not be combined. Will drive 30 minutes to a competitor next year that does offer click and collect.

Store LocationVermont
Ritz
RitzGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Its ok but there are some delays.

This is the first time my order has been held back. All the other years its been alright, due to covid-19 pandemic.

campion education

Service was good, but could have been better. In these tough times I would of thought that emailing your order through and wanting to collect at some point in store would have been a good option. Apparently not. I emailed them and they said i would have to wait in store for them to pack. With 2 children this is not ideal. Maybe look at your instore service. A click and collect option would be good. I live 2 & 1/2hrs away from them and it is costing me $16.00 for delivery to my area! Bit pricey.

Shipping and handling expensive

Happy with the layout making it easier to purchase, but loses a star because of the handling charges which are expensive and not offered for pick and collect in the store.

Store LocationOnline

would have been 5 star if had other payment choices

Very disappointed only able to pay with credit card. Would have loved if had choice such as Afterpay or Paypal ( 4 installments)

Felipe
FelipePerth, WA

Great loction and nearby to my place

The staff was friendly and helpfull. I did go during non peak hours and no rush se ample place to park.

Campion E.Campion Education

Why oh why do they use Australia Post?

My order was dispatched over a month ago. Wonder if it turns up in time for the start of term.

2 weeks and haven’t received my order

I have been sent a review email before I have even been sent a tracking number or dispatch email for my order.

Store LocationOnline

Hassle free orders

I found the website very easy to navigate. Ordering and payment can be done at home with a minimum of fuss.

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Alison, we are very glad that your experience was hassle-free and have been able to order your back-to-school products with minimum fuss. Thank you.

linrad
linradGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Easy to Navigate

It was very easy to navigate the site and order materials for both primary and secondary school. It was inconvenient that pick up was not offered and postage attracted a fee. In addition, I ordered everything together in one transaction but was charged the postage fees for each child. It is disappointing for a company not to combine orders and save on postage and packing costs.

Kirsty eames
Kirsty eamesGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

School supplies

Just what I ordered as first time ordering school supplies for preppy, took the hassle out of running around looking for school stationary list

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Kirsty eames, we appreciate your review. We are glad to hear that we could make the back-to-school experience hassle-free and we certainly hope your preppy enjoys their first day of school. Thank you

Jenvas
Jenvas

Delivery is a rip off!

I have to purchase my son's school items and most of them are online texts yet the delivery charges are ridiculous! If I didn't have to use them I wouldn't.

Natasha
NatashaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Paid for delivery twice!!

Not only do Campion charge a lot of money, they charge $20 for delivery for each child within a family. Therefore, we paid $40 for 12 books to be picked and delivered. Not happy Jan. You can't ring them either. No phone number on their website.

Ben T.
Ben T.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Seperate shipping

Annoying that I cannot put all of my childrens' orders in 1 shipment and pay 1 amount of shipping costs. This can be improved.

Vanessa T.
Vanessa T.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Postage

2. There should be an option for click and collect. Expecting parents to pay $15.95 for postage is ridiculous when books are already expensive. I had to pay this cost x 2 orders.
2. Officeworks offers much more competitive prices on stationary.

Scott
ScottPerth, WA

Haven’t received order yet

Can not review yet as still waiting for order to arrive. review might change once it finally does arrive, redundant to be asked for a review before the product is even delivered

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Scott, our apologies that you received a review request before your order has arrived. We have checked and amended our systems. We appreciate you letting us know and once your order does arrive, we would love to hear your feedback. Thank you.

Cat
CatNew South Wales

Fast service

We received the school books really quickly so all ready for the new term, except for the English novel that was out of stock. This will be sent mid Feb which hopefully won’t be too much of an issue with the school!

No pick up option!

I placed online orders for my two secondary school students:

1. There was no option to pick up from the warehouse so I had no choice but to pay an additional $9.00 for postage for each order

2. My year 10 child is also studying a year 11 subject. This extra book had to be placed as a separate order incurring additional postage!! Very unfair and expensive just to order one additional book for the same child!!

Please look at improving ordering options for children studying across year levels.
Please provide a pick up option - delivery is so expensive!

Perth Mum
Perth MumPerth, WA

Can’t combine postage for multiple children

The process of ordering using the school code is easy, but orders for 2022 had to be submitted the day after school finished for 2021 to avoid a “late fee”. It’s not possible to combine orders for 3 children so 3 late fees if I ordered even 1 item from each list. I ended up only ordering my eldest child’s text books. I was able to easily get everything else from other providers, and they have already delivered, but the Campion order has not yet arrived.

Store LocationOnline/Willetton
Allan
AllanWestern Australia

gouging

To give you two weeks after school ending to order and pay or pay a late delivery fee (after placing and paying for the order still within the same year) is gouging and especially when to go anywhere else is made difficult.