Campion Education

Campion Education (page 3 of 10)

See the Best Book Shops in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Campion Education

Jenvas
Jenvas

Delivery is a rip off!

I have to purchase my son's school items and most of them are online texts yet the delivery charges are ridiculous! If I didn't have to use them I wouldn't.

Natasha
NatashaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Paid for delivery twice!!

Not only do Campion charge a lot of money, they charge $20 for delivery for each child within a family. Therefore, we paid $40 for 12 books to be picked and delivered. Not happy Jan. You can't ring them either. No phone number on their website.

Ben T.
Ben T.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Seperate shipping

Annoying that I cannot put all of my childrens' orders in 1 shipment and pay 1 amount of shipping costs. This can be improved.

Vanessa T.
Vanessa T.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Postage

2. There should be an option for click and collect. Expecting parents to pay $15.95 for postage is ridiculous when books are already expensive. I had to pay this cost x 2 orders.
2. Officeworks offers much more competitive prices on stationary.

Scott
ScottPerth, WA

Haven’t received order yet

Can not review yet as still waiting for order to arrive. review might change once it finally does arrive, redundant to be asked for a review before the product is even delivered

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Scott, our apologies that you received a review request before your order has arrived. We have checked and amended our systems. We appreciate you letting us know and once your order does arrive, we would love to hear your feedback. Thank you.

Cat
CatNew South Wales

Fast service

We received the school books really quickly so all ready for the new term, except for the English novel that was out of stock. This will be sent mid Feb which hopefully won’t be too much of an issue with the school!

No pick up option!

I placed online orders for my two secondary school students:

1. There was no option to pick up from the warehouse so I had no choice but to pay an additional $9.00 for postage for each order

2. My year 10 child is also studying a year 11 subject. This extra book had to be placed as a separate order incurring additional postage!! Very unfair and expensive just to order one additional book for the same child!!

Please look at improving ordering options for children studying across year levels.
Please provide a pick up option - delivery is so expensive!

Perth Mum
Perth MumPerth, WA

Can’t combine postage for multiple children

The process of ordering using the school code is easy, but orders for 2022 had to be submitted the day after school finished for 2021 to avoid a “late fee”. It’s not possible to combine orders for 3 children so 3 late fees if I ordered even 1 item from each list. I ended up only ordering my eldest child’s text books. I was able to easily get everything else from other providers, and they have already delivered, but the Campion order has not yet arrived.

Allan
AllanWestern Australia

gouging

To give you two weeks after school ending to order and pay or pay a late delivery fee (after placing and paying for the order still within the same year) is gouging and especially when to go anywhere else is made difficult.

Mum of 3
Mum of 3Perth, WA

Make you pay postage for every child despite delivery to same address :0(

Not family-friendly at all. Trying to place orders for my 3 kids, but there is no way to combine so I have to pay $52.50 for delivery (thats $17.50 for each order) to the same address! Their website states that click and collect is available during January but I can only place one order for pick up, not all 3?????? Happy to wait and pick up my orders but won't allow me to select this option for 3 orders, despite them charging for that option as well. Sent a message for assistance, but told 3-5 day reply turnaround....seriously worst service ever. Ziggys is so much easier and nicer to deal with. Not a fan at all of campion.

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Mum of 3, I am very sorry to hear that you haven't enjoyed your experience with us. I would like to have our team look into this for you. I will send you a private message to gather some more details from you. Thank you.

Cut off period is to short.

Would really like a longer period to order books before getting charged extra for handling fees. Ziggy lets you order into the new year before charging a penalty.
Charge one fee for 1 family even if more than 1 order. A copy of list with ticked items after order is put through would be good so that customer can cross reference order once received.

Campion E.Campion Education

They are fast and accurate but their shipping is expensive

I think there should be an option to combine kids orders.. paying THREE Lots of shipping for my kids orders is not only ridiculously expensive, it’s a waste

Find out how Campion Education compares to other Book Shops

not great for families with more than one child

ordering is quite difficult for more than 1 year level/ child and al lso no option to combine post cost

Brendon
BrendonPerth, WA

User friendly but not the cheapest

Campion is convenient and easy to use with its connection to my children's high school booklists. I like the flexibility of selecting and deselecting items on the list as I often find cheaper options elsewhere.
I have two children in different schools and would have liked to pay for delivery just ONCE to our home address, instead of twice to the same address. Can you make this an option?

Campion E.Campion Education

This is perfect! Can’t live without it.

To be completely honest, I personally think that the product is perfect and that I can not live without it.

alebonau
alebonauGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

unfortunately do not allow covid safe, non contact delivery.

for some strange reason, while using australia post campion books in their shipping do not allow anything bar needing a signature in delivery. no option of covid safe non contact delivery

sonnyp
sonnypGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Horrible experience for my VCE student

Dianne
DiannePerth, WA

Campion Education book availability

They advertise books on their booklist, and on email and on their website, but then say they arent in stiock AFTER you have paid for them and that they can't deliver them until next year at some stage to the school. I would have purchased from somewhere else.... my daughter wanted to get a head start on study and these are study guides. Everything she has ordered this year, is to arrive at a later date. Is that really good enough?

Thrilled
Thrilled

Simple and easy but not cheaper

Campion is when you need to outsource the job of shopping for school supplies. Of course you can find it cheaper and better quality elsewhere but for ease, convenience, trusted and secure... Campion is the way to go. In the end the difference is only a few dollars which is paid back in the time you save. Thank you Campion.

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Thrilled, we are pleased to hear that you found our service provides ease, convenience, security and that you consider us trustworthy. Thank you for taking the time to leave your review.

Very good service

Easy to order online and the delivery was on time. I’m not sure why I got charged a delivery fee for my second child though when it was supposed to be free if I ordered before the due date, which I did.

Diana
Diana

Thank you for such a prompt reply and for the prompt communication from the support team and the response they gave regarding the delivery fee. Much appreciated.

Rangana Fernando
Rangana Fernando

Handling and postage charges are extremely high

Handling and postage charges are extremely high even when ordering few items. Everything else is good. Please consider this and come up with a better model which will definitely increase customer satisfaction

David G.
David G.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Better than average

It was supposed to have free delivery yet we’re charged on our second order. We were forced to make a second order as our daughter is in year 11 but doing a year 12 subject.

D L A
D L AGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Book order

It was quick & easy. Everything needed arrived in good condition. Delivery took longer than expected but books were well packed.

Campion not good enough!

I have 2 children, hence 2 booklists, and I was charged the admin fee of $15.95 twice. Campion does not waive the admin fee, if I decide to pick-up the books in person. In addition, there is no option of transferring the eBooks of my older to my younger child. Daytime robbery from Campion when all families are doing tough right now. ZERO star from me.

EmmaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Campion Education - another business that doesn't care!

Campion owes me a significant refund due to an ordering issue. I have been waiting a week for reimbursement and called the Victorian 'customer service' number for assistance. The number is a call centre where staff read from a script and are not able to solve refund issue or put me through to a real human in Campion's accounts department. So I have paid twice for the books my daughter received and Campion is not refunding my money with any haste. Just like school uniform suppliers, the lack of competition in school book retailing leads to arrogance and disrespectful customer care. 0/10 from me Campion.

Emma

So why not just have a phone number answered by a human who works in your office and can actually provide customer assistance?