Campion Education

Campion Education (page 4 of 10)

See the Best Book Shops in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Campion Education

EmmaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Campion Education - another business that doesn't care!

Campion owes me a significant refund due to an ordering issue. I have been waiting a week for reimbursement and called the Victorian 'customer service' number for assistance. The number is a call centre where staff read from a script and are not able to solve refund issue or put me through to a real human in Campion's accounts department. So I have paid twice for the books my daughter received and Campion is not refunding my money with any haste. Just like school uniform suppliers, the lack of competition in school book retailing leads to arrogance and disrespectful customer care. 0/10 from me Campion.

Emma

So why not just have a phone number answered by a human who works in your office and can actually provide customer assistance?

Cassandra
CassandraPilbara, WA

Great service, good delivery times

Easy process to find school and place order. Great turnaround time to Regional Western Australia.
Will use Campion again for sure.

Campion E.Campion Education

Thank you for your review Cassandra. We are so pleased to hear that you found it easy to place your order and that the turnaround time to regional Western Australia great. We look forward to seeing you online again.

Jodie
JodieGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Easy but...

The ordering process is easy. delivery took a time but it is the end of the year. First time user. I would have like the option to collect rather than just the delivery option

Campion E.Campion Education

Solid core service and helpful customer service when needed

Simple website and ordering process resulted in within the week delivery which was great for the time of year. Customer service quickly and efficiently dealt with a problem with delivery of an electronic text.

Joanne Fox
Joanne FoxGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Pick up option

Every year when I order I have to pay for delivery ($21.00). I live around the corner but have no option on your website to click that I will pick up so I have to pay for this service.

Louise D.
Louise D.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

I missed the cut off but campion ensured I received it for the rollover to new year level. Very helpful when I called, explaining my options and reassuring me that it would arrive close to the required date. It arrived in plenty of time!

Mark C
Mark CGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

school books

easy to use and log in, would be good if you could make payments with Paypal so that i wouldn't have to write down my card number all the time. Delivery and notification if book aren't available is very good. Also would be good to have just one fee for the delivery if your ordering more than one child if its going to the same address.

Annoyed

I have two booklists to order which means I have to pay for two separate deliveries of $15.95. Campion do not explain this in the you tube online ordering video and I had to call the company directly clarify why I couldn't pay for one delivery for two booklists from one school. The only way I can do this is to go into a store! My local Campion is closed till March 2022! I wasted an hour trying to figure out what I was doing wrong. What a waste of time only to find out that I am getting ripped off on delivery for no good reason.

Renny
Renny

Prompt delivery

Books arrived safely and promptly. This is an early order for yr 10 English novels next year. Very useful so thank you.

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Renny, we are so pleased to hear that your novels arrived safely and promptly. Thank you for taking the time to post your review.

Deborah M.
Deborah M.Sydney, NSW

easy organised ordering

I like seeing then lists and being able to select what is needed with options. makes it simple for the end user.

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Deborah M, thank you for taking the time to post your review. We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your experience and found ordering online simple and easy.

Slow deliveries, confusing system

While i do commend the ebook services that this company provides, I have waited around a month for my order to come and this is not only during Covid-19 but a consistent problem I have experienced when ordering through Campion. I understand that this may be out of their control but as a student in year 12 it does cause a delay in my education. I have also had past problems when ordering online, accidentally ordering the same book twice due to confusion in labelling (the textbook was labelled the same as the skills book on their platform, which also appeared twice).

Sue
Sue

Poor customer service

Absolutely shocking customer service! I have been waiting for weeks for our order to be delivered.
Covid-19 is not an excuse since this organisation consistently delivers late and has done for years.
They are disengaged and know that schools just use them since they have done so for ages.

Just not good enough. Get your act together!

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Nadia, I am very sorry to hear that you haven't had a positive experience with us. I will send you a private message so we can obtain some more details from you and investigate this for you.

Psychology studies: confused

Clearer book descriptions on book list are needed as just work books may be confused with actual correctly informative texts. Thankyou.

Les Hala
Les HalaMid North Coast, NSW

Only 1 fault, which is probably out of your control

Excellent in all facets of delivery and communication. My only fault with Campion was not delivering all books ordered. Thankyou.

Lee M.
Lee M.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

delayed delivery and no digital copy

Hi, please don't use Australia Post during a pandemic when you're deliverying within the same state (Victoria). Took too long in amongst the pressure of studying yr12. Also, if we had digital copies, we would have accessed much quicker.

Sarah J.
Sarah J.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Expensive delibery

In quarantine due to be a close contact. So had no choice but to use delivery. One small paperback, notebook and some pens = $21.95. Pretty outrageous

Campion E.Campion Education

They are not professional at all

HI
They sent an item in test mode and even they cant fix it. now refusing to refund or fix the product.
worst service i have seen in years

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi MOhd, I am sorry to hear that you haven't enjoyed your experience with us. I have sent you a private message so we can better understand the issue you are experiencing and investigate this for you. Thank you.

Quick

Pretty quick with delivery and the book came in pretty awesome condition so I cant complain about it. only could say to make the books less expensive but oh well lmao.

Venki
Venki

It was perfect an don time delivery.

Purchased without any hassle online. There was no option for pick up when placing the delivery. I would have saved freight cost if that option was available.

Kate
KateGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

School Books

Disappointed that Essendon has closed. Too far to go to other locations. Would have bought more if it was a flat delivery fee.

Campion E.Campion Education

I only needed an email code and it took forever to come. Poor customer service

Ordered a textbook which didn't send until almost 2 weeks after my purchase. When purchasing a code contacted support where they told me to check my junk email, didn't even look to see if the email was sent. Campions fault not mine or my emails. Poor customer service

Campion E.Campion Education

Sent incorrect book to daughter

My Year 12 daughter ordered a Health and Human development book to help with her VCE studies. She was sent a year 7 Indonesian book. She ended up travelling by train to the Vermont office to get the correct one (at own expense) as Campion told her she would have to send the book back and only once they received it and it was in good condition, would they send the correct one. Also she was told this mistake happens all the time. As her Mum who paid for the book, I was appalled at the lack of service. My daughter opted to travel to Campion to swap the book as she really needed the right one - I think Campion should have sent the correct book at their own expense and supplied a prepaid envelope to return the wrong book.

Working mum
Working mumWestern District, VIC

Supporting local businesses

The ordering system was easy and my order came through in the stated time. It would be better if I could get to my local store on a Saturday morning and even better if i could call the store direct rather than waiting on a general hotline. Other than not being able to my store when I needed it i would recommend this service.

Campion E.Campion Education

not always the most convenient but helpful staff

I found my experience a bit difficult.
I don't live close to Hectorville and I don't want to pay more on top for postage.
I think I wanted to pay online and pick up, not really sure, I just remember the process being difficult and frustrating. Sorry I can't clarify more just now.

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Ingrid, thank you for your review. I am glad to hear that you found our team helpful. If there is anything we can do to improve our service please let us know. Thanks again.

Seamless experience

I had a good experience with Campion Education. I went to the physical store and also ordered the Language Perfect online. It would be better if they have a free "Click and Collect" option in the future, as some customers are not keen to pay delivery fees. But overall, it's great experience.