Campion Education

Campion Education (page 3 of 10)

See the Best Book Shops in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Campion Education

• Return Claim MadeYes (39) · No (1,005)

Cut off period is to short.

Would really like a longer period to order books before getting charged extra for handling fees. Ziggy lets you order into the new year before charging a penalty.
Charge one fee for 1 family even if more than 1 order. A copy of list with ticked items after order is put through would be good so that customer can cross reference order once received.

Campion E.Campion Education

They are fast and accurate but their shipping is expensive

I think there should be an option to combine kids orders.. paying THREE Lots of shipping for my kids orders is not only ridiculously expensive, it’s a waste

Excellent service.

System for ordering books was straight forward, communication and updates on my order was excellent and the delivery service was excellent.

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Kay, we are so pleased to hear that you had a good experience with us and that you found the ordering system straightforward, with excellent communication and updates on your order. Thank you.

Excellent service

Campion needed my card details for a refund and tried to contact me numerous times; I also received an email update. And in general I have been buying from campion booklists for years, and I find the service extremely convenient and it makes life simple.

John B
John BGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent. Well priced and easy process.

Easy ordering system. Prices of stationery were compared to big name local office supplies outlets, prices were almost the same.

Brendon
BrendonPerth, WA

User friendly but not the cheapest

Campion is convenient and easy to use with its connection to my children's high school booklists. I like the flexibility of selecting and deselecting items on the list as I often find cheaper options elsewhere.
I have two children in different schools and would have liked to pay for delivery just ONCE to our home address, instead of twice to the same address. Can you make this an option?

Campion E.Campion Education

This is perfect! Can’t live without it.

To be completely honest, I personally think that the product is perfect and that I can not live without it.

alebonau
alebonauGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

unfortunately do not allow covid safe, non contact delivery.

for some strange reason, while using australia post campion books in their shipping do not allow anything bar needing a signature in delivery. no option of covid safe non contact delivery

Marnie K.
Marnie K.Perth, WA

Makes life easy hassle free

Easy to use
Hassle free
Makes Life easy and stress free
Packaged well and well organised
Delivered to PO BOX

Leaha
Leaha

Great easy to use site

The website was easy to use and self explanatory. Everything was easy to read and it was set up for easy use.

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Leaha, thank you for taking the time to leave your review. It is pleasing to hear that you found the website easy to use and self-explanatory. Thanks again.

Fantastic service

Fantastic service with super competitive prices and easy to navigate website and customer follow up was great. Would definately shop again with them.

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Natalie, we are so glad to hear that you had a good experience with us and found the website easy to navigate, prices competitive and customer follow up great. We look forward to seeing you online or in-store again.

Thrilled
Thrilled

Simple and easy but not cheaper

Campion is when you need to outsource the job of shopping for school supplies. Of course you can find it cheaper and better quality elsewhere but for ease, convenience, trusted and secure... Campion is the way to go. In the end the difference is only a few dollars which is paid back in the time you save. Thank you Campion.

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Thrilled, we are pleased to hear that you found our service provides ease, convenience, security and that you consider us trustworthy. Thank you for taking the time to leave your review.

Jane
Jane

Best education suppliers

Super easy ordering process and super fast postage. Customer service is excellent. Great price too. Highly recommend Campion to anyone.

Alison
AlisonBeeliar

So easy and quick delivery

Very impressed on how easy it was to order and everything delivered to my door before Xmas so i don't need to worry about it. Very Happy

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Alison, thank you for your review. We are very pleased to hear that you found it easy to order and your delivery arrived at your door before Xmas. We hope you enjoy the rest of your school holidays!

Very good service

Easy to order online and the delivery was on time. I’m not sure why I got charged a delivery fee for my second child though when it was supposed to be free if I ordered before the due date, which I did.

Diana
Diana

Thank you for such a prompt reply and for the prompt communication from the support team and the response they gave regarding the delivery fee. Much appreciated.

Allyson
AllysonPerth, WA

School supplies

To order from this company is very easy. You have the options of on line or through the school. I ordered on line. My school Supplies arrived on time and we’re packaged well.

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Allyson, we are so pleased to hear that you found it very easy to order your back-to-school resource requirements and they arrived on time and in good condition. Thank you for taking the time to leave your review.

Good service

Arrived on time and was easy to order on line. All items were present and well packaged. Reasonable prices too

David G.
David G.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Better than average

It was supposed to have free delivery yet we’re charged on our second order. We were forced to make a second order as our daughter is in year 11 but doing a year 12 subject.

It's amazing

It's a fast delivery and very much better. AND easy to order too. Champion education have good variety of books. I.ll definitely order online each year.

suraj k.
suraj k.Perth, WA

Great supplier

Good supply of books and on time delivery after order. Use them every year for kids and love it every time.

Tara
TaraPerth, WA

Very fast and easy to order

Very easy to order school books online and the delivery service was fantastic very quick and no problems be using this service agian

Fast delivery

I found it very easy to order and even though I ordered past the deadline date it was very quick delivery, will definitely be ordering online in the future.

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Lucy Allen, we appreciate you taking the time to post your review. We are very pleased to hear that your order arrived quickly and we look forward to seeing you online again. Thank you.

Wayne Streat
Wayne StreatHunter Region, NSW

not cheapest but stress free

Simple easy and fast. Got list, did quick price comparison, bit more expensive, decided not worth the hassle of shopping around, ordered and received with a week. Very happy.

Campion E.Campion Education

Makes school orders so easy

This company makes ordering school things for kids so easy and hassle free. Orders are easy to place and everything is done in the one place, and posted out very quickly. Always been a positive experience.

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Narelle, thank you for taking the time to leave your review. It is very pleasing to hear that your experience has once again been positive, easy and hassle-free. Thanks again.

Easy ordering and quick delivery

Great interface with easy to follow instructions and the delivery was quick. Much easier than sourcing the supplies yourself. Every school should be using this system.

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Glen R, we are so pleased to hear that you found our service a convenient and easy option for all of your back-to-school resources. Thank you for taking the time to post your review and your recommendation, it is very much appreciated.