Campion Education

Campion Education (page 4 of 10)

See the Best Book Shops in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Campion Education

• Return Claim MadeYes (39) · No (1,004)

D L A
D L AGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Book order

It was quick & easy. Everything needed arrived in good condition. Delivery took longer than expected but books were well packed.

Aileen
Aileen

Good service

Have ordered what we needed and it was delivered accordingly. The online ordering was a bliss with all the required items listed.

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Aileen, we are so happy to hear you had a good experience with us and found that the online ordering process was bliss. Thank you for taking the time to post your review.

Cassandra
CassandraPilbara, WA

Great service, good delivery times

Easy process to find school and place order. Great turnaround time to Regional Western Australia.
Will use Campion again for sure.

Campion E.Campion Education

Thank you for your review Cassandra. We are so pleased to hear that you found it easy to place your order and that the turnaround time to regional Western Australia great. We look forward to seeing you online again.

J lee Vu
J lee VuGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

School resources list

Website is very easy to navigate, i ordered the digital resource, all access link come in shortly after purchase done!

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi J lee Vu, we are so pleased to hear that you have found it easy to navigate our website and purchase your digital resources easily. Thank you for your kind review.

Jodie
JodieGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Easy but...

The ordering process is easy. delivery took a time but it is the end of the year. First time user. I would have like the option to collect rather than just the delivery option

Kerri mackay
Kerri mackayGippsland, VIC

Very easy and supportive process

This company makes buying school supplies very simple and efficient. the company has been around a long time and I like reliability and predictability, two qualities this company provides . Thankyou for a great service .

Rachelle K.
Rachelle K.Goulburn Valley, VIC

Fantastic

It is always a pleasure to deal with you all. Ordering is easy and delivery is fast with lots of communication along the way.

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Rachelle K, thank you for your review. We are so glad to hear that you have enjoyed your experience with us, and you have found it easy to order, delivery was fast and communication has been plentiful. Thanks again.

Billy
BillyVictoria

Excellent educational resources

Campion Education have a huge variety of quality educational resources for students. Online ordering is easy and convenient. We have been using Campion Educational resources since our children were beginning to read right up to present (middle school). Can’t fault them.

TJS
TJSGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great products, great service!

The online ordering process was simple, the products are great quality and when I required assistance over the phone the service was prompt and very helpful.

Find out how Campion Education compares to other Book Shops

It is consumer friendly and easy to use and follow.

All positive experience. Campion is easy to use and the ordering system is quite straight forward. This year, it was a bit tricky because ordering was via postage rather than to be collected at school. But it worked and that’s what matter.

Campion E.Campion Education

Solid core service and helpful customer service when needed

Simple website and ordering process resulted in within the week delivery which was great for the time of year. Customer service quickly and efficiently dealt with a problem with delivery of an electronic text.

prompt

Fast delivery and all per order thank you helped us get ready for Year 12 - recommend to others for sure

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Jeremy, thank you for your review. We are so pleased to hear that your delivery arrived promptly and that you are now all ready for Year 12. Thank you for the recommendation, we really do appreciate it.

Joanne Fox
Joanne FoxGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Pick up option

Every year when I order I have to pay for delivery ($21.00). I live around the corner but have no option on your website to click that I will pick up so I have to pay for this service.

Samantha S.
Samantha S.Sydney, NSW

Good & reliable service

Easy to use, efficient website and fast safe delivery. Campion helps make ordering all necessary school text books very easy.

Louise D.
Louise D.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

I missed the cut off but campion ensured I received it for the rollover to new year level. Very helpful when I called, explaining my options and reassuring me that it would arrive close to the required date. It arrived in plenty of time!

Mark C
Mark CGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

school books

easy to use and log in, would be good if you could make payments with Paypal so that i wouldn't have to write down my card number all the time. Delivery and notification if book aren't available is very good. Also would be good to have just one fee for the delivery if your ordering more than one child if its going to the same address.

james
jamesBiarritz

Predictably reliable

Ordering process is easy, the processing is quick and they are great to deal with. Organised, proactive and patient. Thanks!

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi James, we appreciate you taking the time to post your review. We are very pleased to hear that you found the ordering process easy and glad that you found Campion to be organised, proactive and patient. Thank you.

Quick & easy way to order

Campion makes it so easy to order & pay for multiple students texts & stationery needs. The orders are delivered promptly to your home or where the students are studying.

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Tanya, thank you for your review. We are glad to hear that you have found it easy to order and pay for multiple students through our online ordering system. It is also pleasing to hear that your orders were delivered promptly to your home address.

Renny
Renny

Prompt delivery

Books arrived safely and promptly. This is an early order for yr 10 English novels next year. Very useful so thank you.

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Renny, we are so pleased to hear that your novels arrived safely and promptly. Thank you for taking the time to post your review.

Deborah M.
Deborah M.Sydney, NSW

easy organised ordering

I like seeing then lists and being able to select what is needed with options. makes it simple for the end user.

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Deborah M, thank you for taking the time to post your review. We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your experience and found ordering online simple and easy.

Slow deliveries, confusing system

While i do commend the ebook services that this company provides, I have waited around a month for my order to come and this is not only during Covid-19 but a consistent problem I have experienced when ordering through Campion. I understand that this may be out of their control but as a student in year 12 it does cause a delay in my education. I have also had past problems when ordering online, accidentally ordering the same book twice due to confusion in labelling (the textbook was labelled the same as the skills book on their platform, which also appeared twice).

Joanne
JoanneMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Easy Online Ordering

So quick and easy to order school stationery requirements online. Fast delivery was great and packaged really well. Thank you.

Tiffany
TiffanySydney, NSW

easy to use

so easy to use as Campion saves my childs/student info and I can easily find my past orders with them

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Tiffany, thank you for your review. We are very pleased to hear that you have found our ordering online system easy to use and you found it beneficial to have previous orders saved. Thanks again.

Campion Education Books

I have shopped here for several years for good quality textbooks for both my girls. This shop never disappoints! They provide excellent service to customers in person and their online website is user friendly, with a large variety of books available . They are also more than happy to order something not in stock, for you. I highly recommend using this store!

Psychology studies: confused

Clearer book descriptions on book list are needed as just work books may be confused with actual correctly informative texts. Thankyou.