Campion Education

Campion Education (page 2 of 10)

Listing monitored by Campion Education

Great Service

Perfect for school needs - easy to navigate online ordering system, delivery per communicated timing (and top up textbook not ordered originally arrived within a week), all as ordered. Very convenient and took the stress out of back to school!

Karina
KarinaMelbourne

Disappointing communication re Online order

I ordered a digital access code for my daughter online. My payment went through with automatic email receipt received. However no access code was sent. After 5 days i rang Campion (after following online FAQ directions) to be told that it was on back order. No apology or explanation. Very disappointed that we were not advised immediately on checkout. Surely not that hard to do.

Other Book Shops

Great but can be improved

It would be great if Campion Perth would have the 'order and collect' option with or without Covid as it would be more efficient.

Swift, efficient service

This is the fourth year of using Campion for our children's secondary school texts. The process is very straight forward from ordering on-line, home delivery via Aust. Post and returning an incorrect book selection. The Customer Help Line is useful although it cannot provide updates of stock availability. This is a pity as, after speaking with them, I made a trip to their Artarmon NSW store only to discover the item was out of stock.

Hardcover and online textbooks

I find it very frustrating that school still insist on using hardcover textbooks, often with an online book required as well. Kids end up lugging the hardcover around but tend to use the online version.
I was very frustrated to find that second hand books that we had brought at the end of the year, whilst still the current edition for this year, an online book only price was not available.... meaning we had to re-buy the textbook in hardcover to be able to get the online version as well.

JaiP
JaiPGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Has school resources in one spot

The only plus is it has all school resources in one spot. But the customer service is really slow and resources that are meant to be online should be given access instant upon payment not after 3 weeks (it negates the entire point of being online).

School BooksI

Everything that I ordered came and my kids were very happy!
It was great that both of the boxes came on the same day as I (obviously) have twins!

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Janet, thank you for your review. We are very pleased to hear that you received everything, and especially glad to hear that both orders arrived on the same day (keeping everyone happy). Thank you.

Lucy M
Lucy MMelbourne

No click and collect

Campion should offer a click and collect option. I only needed to purchase 1 additional book and was surprised to find no click and collect option. I had to wait 7 days for it to arrive. I find this impractical and outdated.

Other Book Shops

Could have been better but not the worst

Campion was easy to order from. However I did not receive 2 USB or an A3 art book, I wasn't informed these were out of stock they just didn't arrive. 3 weeks since my order and I get an email stating they are sending the USB but still no word on the art book I payed for.

Campion service is terrible

I have 2 children at 2 different schools and Campion wont combine their orders so I have had to travel to 2 different stores quite far from each other to collect. In addition they contacted me about each different item separately and I needed to pick them up within 7 days; consequently I made multiple trips to each store. I could have had them delivered but their postage is exorbitant. They also charge an administration fee to even handle your order.... who else does that? I think Campion provide a lazy service due to having had a monopoly for too long.

Store LocationEssendon and Heidelberg
Vicki
VickiMandurah

Fast and efficient

I was late ordering my sons booklist , and they had it packed up an delivered within days. Great service , however the postage is a bit steep.

Store LocationPerth

Kerri
KerriVictoria

School text book damaged

Purchased text book for my daughter. Purchase and delivery quick but unfortunately when the book was received it was damaged and wasn’t in new condition. Package was not damaged so this was damaged before it was posted. Not happy considering the price of the book.

Store LocationOnline

Prema
PremaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Very organised

I found the process very practical and organised. A clearer sign on where to go would help. But on the whole, it was good.

buzimom
buzimomSydney, NSW

Thanks for the quick resolution

Thanks for the quick resolution - would be great if going forward Campion can send us a check list / update of the items either sent to school / pending etc so we dont have to manually check what has been sent to home, vs school vs. backorder. Thanks!

CarlaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great service, very expensive

The service was very good - I ordered online and the books were delivered within the week. The main downside is that the textbooks are exceptionally expensive, and I don't like that there are limited ways to find them elsewhere.

Campion E.Campion Education

Thanks Carla, I'm glad you were happy with the delivery service and it saved you time. We are always looking for ways that we can improve our service into the future and your feedback will be taken onboard. Thanks again.

Krystal
KrystalNortheast, VIC

Expensive, lacking payment options

I was quite overwhelmed with just how expensive listings were. Specially text books.
And lack of different payment options. 5 text books cost me $400. Most businesses now offer afterpay, it greatly helps those who are on single or low incomes but still want their children to have the best education possible.

Fiona Clarke
Fiona ClarkeSydney Surrounds, NSW

Easy to order and fast response

I forgot to order my daughters books, we did it on line and got her passwords straight away. So efficient and so easy to use.

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Fiona Clarke, thank you for taking the time to leave your review. We are so pleased to hear that you found our online service efficient and easy to use, and your daughter is ready for the school year ahead. Thanks again.

Jackie
Jackie

Good service

Delivery was timely, book was in good condition. I find the text books in general quite expensive so try to buy second hand, but when new editions are released I find that Campion usually have stock and price the books competitively.

Kylie46
Kylie46Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Unsure of delivery

I haven't received any communication about expected delivery of my order. What is the expected timeframe please? Awaiting feedback and communication. Otherwise very pleased with service and product availability.

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Kylie46, thank you for your question. You should have received an email with tracking details for your order. I will send you a private message to obtain a few more details so we can investigate this for you. Thank you.

Robyn
RobynVictoria

Great products but disappointed there was so much plastic in the packing.

Given children are your customers and they are taught sustainability at school I think it's time Campion stepped up to review it's packaging. Smaller boxes for small orders which use less plastic packing and an alternative to plastic would be a great initiative.

Great!!

I orderered my books around last minute but the books came in very fast!! Very helpful and wonderful. Great work.

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Iang Hlawn Ceu, we are so pleased that your order arrived so quickly. Your review is very much appreciated, thank you.

Kirst
KirstGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Extra filters would make selection easier

Surely it would not be too difficult to be able to filter your childs subjects so only those are visible and thus reducing possible subject errors, especially with Unit 1/2 v 3/4. It would make cross checking simpler and quicker. Otherwise, only bought digital books this year and the prices are very expensive for something that you cannot sell the following year.

This great

The order arrived on time. It was so quick and easy to order online. I recommend is the best education book store.

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Fatmatta K, we are so pleased that you found it easy and quick to order, and that your delivery arrived on time. Thank you for your recommendation, it is appreciated.

Srav
SravGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Delivered very quickly

Ordered grade 8 books and stationery. Received in 2 days. 4 stars only because of very expensive shipping of $24.

Store LocationMelbourne Vic

Hypertensive

Having put 3 out of my 4 children through school Campion are part of my January. I never fail to get annoyed when having to pay full price for books that are clearly available at cheaper prices elsewhere online. Life is so expensive and campion seem to get away with being non price competitive. And the postage price is outrageous. I’ve become used to doing a quick google search and buying books elsewhere in recent years. Campion infuriate me basically. Thank you for asking.

Booktopia