Campion Education

Campion Education (page 3 of 10)

Listing monitored by Campion Education

Srav
SravGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Delivered very quickly

Ordered grade 8 books and stationery. Received in 2 days. 4 stars only because of very expensive shipping of $24.

Hypertensive

Having put 3 out of my 4 children through school Campion are part of my January. I never fail to get annoyed when having to pay full price for books that are clearly available at cheaper prices elsewhere online. Life is so expensive and campion seem to get away with being non price competitive. And the postage price is outrageous. I’ve become used to doing a quick google search and buying books elsewhere in recent years. Campion infuriate me basically. Thank you for asking.

RozEG
RozEGSydney, NSW

Decent site, would still like pick-up option

The ability to get all text books in one spot is good, captured market means you pay above the odds (full RRP on everything is a tad unusual these days!). Would appreciate the option to pick-up for this that live locally .

Steph Wilson
Steph WilsonGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Easy, but paying delivery on each child

It was easy to use but couldn’t add all of my children to the one order so I had to pay delivery separately. Not happy about that.

Needs improvement

I am not satisfied at all with the system where you purchase a book and dont find out until delivery that it is out of stock for next 3 months ! Also , when making a purchase for multiple students at same school at same time to same address , and then have to pay both postages . Not appropriate online business for 2021 .

Marg
MargSydney, NSW

Easy, quick & helpful service

I had left my order really until the last minute, but the books were sent straight to us within days. The two books that were not available in Sydney, were sent directly from Melb with no mucking about and arrived a day later. Easy & efficient.

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Marg, thank you for your review. We are really pleased to hear you found your experience with us easy and efficient. Thanks again.

catt.ros.m2011
catt.ros.m2011Gippsland, VIC

Product good, but delivery options poor.

The business management book came in perfect condition. As school hasn't started yet, cannot give review of the content.

Delivery options are not so great.

You cannot put a note to leave in a special safe spot because you must sign on delivery.

As a working parent, this is completely ridiculous and not ideal at all seeing as I cannot make the post office as I work before post office opens and after they close the pick up boxes. I definitely do not recommend their delivery option.

flimsy service

I ordered generic book packs from their list & was sent the wrong items... very unhelpful when I called for assistance. Not a great first experience and will shop elsewhere in the future.

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Sonia L, I am sorry to hear that you didn't enjoy your experience with us. I would like to understand a little more about your experience and will send you a private message. Thank you.

It’s good

The service is really good and I have received my package on time always and sometimes before time but usually on time.

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Gurpreet kaur, thank you for taking the time to leave your review. We are so pleased to hear that you find the service good and your package is delivered on time.

Sharon
SharonGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Campions online ordering was simple to use and the books arrived promptly - which is great when youre a last minute mum ordering school books.

Mehdi
Mehdi

nothing special

The prices are not competitive, majority of books can be found in other other online stores with better price. It was the first time I had to buy some books from this online store.

Barb
BarbGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

good service in difficult times

The staff have adapted well to a different way of helping the customer in these "Covid" times.
A little disorganised when collecting books on back order, but overall good service.

Joy B.
Joy B.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Service is great, cost is not

With such a small budget, I had to go elsewhere for secondhand books. I still had to pay $20 per secondhand book to get an activation code, I struggled but managed to avoid high costs mostly although it was very time consuming. The online ordering process was easy and delivered quickly although I had to pay $21.95 postage.

Kathryn Stedman
Kathryn Stedman

Shipping is very expensive

Shipping isn’t combined if you are ordering for multiple students/siblings. I have three kids - therefore pay three entire lots of shipping, which is crazy considering they are all going to the same address, and we are also located in Sydney metro. It’s not a good shipping rate to begin with without multiplying it by three. They must be making money off shipping!!

Fleur S
Fleur SGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Text book order

Campion was professional and punctual but prices are too high. I bought a zip folder for $11.95 that was $4.95 at Officeworks

1st Time Home Delivery

Received within the delivery quoted some books on back order waiting for further delivery. Packing list easy to check off.

Book review for school

We We are missing the year 8 book we paid for , can you please advise if this has been delayed ?? ............. ?

LesGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Campion Books

Service at Highett store prompt and friendly as was pick-up.
Disappointing that every year we order, there are out of stocks even though we may have ordered books/novels a few weeks later. Still waiitng on a novel and it's 1.5 weeks away from school start. Maybe order a few books extra next time.
As for taking surveys, if you want feedback, that is our valuable time, you need to offer something in return.

Les

Sorry, can't wait until next week to get my daughter's novel. Will pick up first novel that has arrived and cancel order for second tomorrow. I am assumiung I will get a refund.

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Les, please contact our customer service team on 1300 433 982 and they will be able to assist you with your order. Thank you.

Quick delivery.

The delivery of books were on schedule and easy to track. The staff on the phone was helpful and courteous.

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Marina Arthurs, we are very pleased that you found your order easy to track and that your order arrived on schedule. We are also glad to hear that our customer service team was helpful and courteous. Thank you, we value your feedback.

Unfair
UnfairCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

I Do not understand why you have you have to pay separate postage charges and can’t make one order.

Would have ordered all items but having to pay to collect or shipping cost for each child was a joke.

Xzavia H.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Dissatisfied with postage

Really don’t understand why they can’t combine postage for multiple children. Even when one just needed a paintbrush they still tried to charge a separate postage. Ludicrous.

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Xzavia H, thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback on packing and delivery costs. If you have been charged delivery for a paintbrush please contact our customer service team on 1300 433 982 they will be able to assist you. Thank you.

Xzavia H.

Thanks, No I just canceled the paintbrush and purchased one elsewhere.

Jackie
JackieMelbourne

Ok except delivery fees

Bought my son and daughters books on same order don’t know why we had to pay two lots of delivery should just be sent as one order

Campion E.Campion Education

Very good service at a busy time of year.

Very good service at a busy time of year. Questions answered well. They have set up a good new COVID safe system of selling books to parents.

Campion E.Campion Education

User friendly and fast delivery for senior students. Always have gotten school books on time.

I’ve always gotten the ordered products on time, and in very good condition. However, everything has always been quite expensive and so we usually go to Officeworks, etc, to buy exercise books and stationary. I also find that campion also lists many items that my children did not end up using in their classes. In all, good service.

Order review

Great fast delivery. However, disappointing that the items I ordered could have fitted into an Aust Post sachet bag. 2 orders placed for the same delivery address and boxes contained more air packs than actual order. Perhaps compile a delivery address and post in appropriate size packing for families to save postage

Booktopia