Campion Education

Campion Education (page 4 of 10)

Listing monitored by Campion Education

Not bad

I really like the online ordering but the delivery is slightly slow. And the delivery fee is a bit expensive.

Becca
BeccaPerth, WA

No product no review

I have been asked to give a product review. I would love to give you a review but unfortunately we are still waiting for our order. When it does arrive I will be more than happy to give a review.
Sincerely,
A patient mother and student

LiaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great job

I always loved browsing the other books that are being used. But considering COVID situation, could not, but waiting time was not long. Staff friendly and efficient.

Lia

Hi. Our local store is the Heidelberg Vic, store.
Have a great day!

Thanks Lia

ange
angeSouthwest, VIC

booklist

Disappointed that all books are digital and no area to now buy and sell books, also haven't received access code for yr 11 Units 1. and 2 legal studies

Samanmalie Dissanayake
Samanmalie DissanayakeGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Had no issues with the order. got the good on time

I am very happy with my service. I received the order on time and delivered no problems at all Will use online ordering again

Chris
ChrisGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Helpful Service

Your service is helpful for busy people instead of having to line up at Campion to complete the order. Your communication about the progress of the order was very slow in the early stages of the process. We didn’t know the status of the order until 48 hours before it arrived. Suggestion-once order is placed keep in contact more regularly.

Campion E.Campion Education

Very fast, but I always feels ripped off with postage.

There is a great range of books for school and the prices are reasonable. The books always arrive quickly. The one negative is that there is no option to combine orders for multiple children, which means that the order for each child incurs its own postage fee. So every time I order I feel annoyed that I am basically being charged a fee for having an extra child - and so silly of them not to combine all the ordered books in one parcel, anyway.

Campion E.Campion Education

Straight forward and easy to use!

I did not have any issues using Campion to order my sons book list for his new high school. I would use them again.

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Bernard Gorman, we are so pleased to hear that you found our service easy to use and the process straightforward. We appreciate your recommendation. Thank you.

Other Book Shops

Good online setup, but expensive

Great online setup to purchase but the prices are significantly more expensive than other competitors for the exact same branded products.

Joice T.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Double handling shipping fees in one order for 2 children and inconvenient purchasing setting

1. Website action could be improved. One of my daughter is doing VCE (elective subject). I need to hop out the page and get in to another section to place order for the 2 subjects. I was charged 2 x handling and shipping fees because of this action. System should be able to pick this up. It was a messy process. I need to pay and call for refund for the double charged Fees.
2. I ordered for 2 daughters in one order. None other online seller is charging 2 shipping and handling fees for one order. I am hoping for this to be improved because I purchase from you guys every year!

Michelle
MichelleNorth Queensland, QLD

easy to use online ordering

system for ordering online was straightforward. Only suggestion is that there wasn't an option to choose delivery to boarding house, which I have used in the past and made it clear that the order would go to the desired location.

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Michelle, I am glad to hear you found our online ordering system straightforward. I will pass your feedback around delivery to the boarding house onto our team. Thank you.

Faster than I had hoped

I order books for a family of refugees. It's not simple as I need to ensure the books go to them not me. I recently ordered an Oxford parcel which cost $172. I found out later that the school had a pack for the student (wonderful school) I needed to cancel my Campion order. It had been dispatched hours earlier. The process was amazing. Simple, efficient and so cheerful in the midst of the busiest time of the year. Yes, Office Works stationery is cheaper but you get what you pay for.

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Margaret Leahy, we are so happy to hear that you found our process simple, efficient and our team helpful. We really appreciate you taking the time to leave your review. Thank you.

S Gupta
S GuptaSydney, NSW

Pretty good.

Pretty good overall. I’m glad they get the full list from the school and that we can choose most textbooks. It’s just a bit annoying that they put all stationery in a “pack”. There are a number of things we really do not need and have to pay for.

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi S Gupta, thank you for your review. We are so glad to hear that you were pleased with overall service you received from Campion Education. We do take all feedback into consideration and thank you for your feedback on our stationery packs.

Recent Customer
Recent Customer Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

It was good only

Website was easy to use. Response was quick from Champion. And delivery came on time (thank you 3rd party Aust Post). One of the folders delivered was damaged though as it looks like it was roughly handled (part of the side was peeling off). Don’t know whether it left the warehouse like that or not. We decided it was a small issue and didn’t report it but would have been better if items were in good condition.

Vir
VirAU

Website and service is good but shipping is expensive

It’s easy to use the website. I ordered on Monday and I received the books on Friday in Sydney. Also, there were suggestions to buy extra books like notes for English which was helpful.
But I had to pay shipping twice because the order was for 2 students which makes it $24 just for shipping!

Campion E.Campion Education

Good service, but it comes at a premium

Good products and customer service, but a lot of items were much cheaper at Office works. Postage and handling charges were high too.

Michelle
MichellePerth, WA

Haven’t received delivery yet so hard to do a review

Unsure haven’t received as yet. Please advise when the order will be sent. Thanks we are looking forward to receiving it.

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Michelle, sorry for the delay in responding to you. I will send you a private message to gather a few details so we can follow up this for you. Thank you.

Order complete

Easy website to order my children's books. First time user and living in regional Victoria I found the process easy and a quick turn around for delivery.

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Elise Raynor, we are so pleased that as a first time user we could make your back-to-school experience easy. It is also great to hear you found the website easy to use and delivery to your rural location quick. Thank you!

Martine Hibbert
Martine HibbertGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Unhappy with the amount of postage paid for books to be delivered

So my order wasn’t that big, maybe 4-5 books and I had to pay the $21 plus for delivery. When I could buy a an A4 padded bag posted for $7.95. So unhappy with campion.

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Martine Hibbert, I can certainly understand that it is frustrating to pay packing and delivery on your order. We are looking into how we can make improvements for the future. Thank you for providing your feedback. Thank you.

Nish
NishGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Everything good except standing in sun 37C

Quick accurate and well organized.
But to collect you have to stand out side in the sun or rain
when I collected book list was 37c no shed ..

Some items are overpriced...so bought from office work but text books you have to buy.
did not tried in dymock. last time I did.

Stace
StaceSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good but expensive

They offer a good service but some are expensive compared to others and postage is extortion. I was ordering for both my kids school books and had to pay $20 for one and an additional $12 for the other child. I cancelled the second and sourced elsewhere as a result. This needs to be reviewed. Offering it free right before Christmas is difficult. I am sure many need to wait till the new year like myself.

Kal
KalGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Very easy, quick and prompt delivery.

Ordering online was easy and delivery was extremely quick. They only issue was, 1 folder was broken and the ruler had scratches all over it. I’ll just go to officeworks.

Iman K.
Iman K.Sydney, NSW

Rapid delivery.

Books were delivered quickly - but I do have an issue with some products that appear to be exclusive to Campion.

Campion E.Campion Education

Campion order difficult from an ipad

After several attempts to submit my son’s book order and add my daughter’s order to be delivered together, I was unable to and had to ring Campion. Here I was told to use a computer to order my son’s books, and to ring and add my daughter’s small order, or I would be charged delivery twice. However the order arrived in good time and was complete.

So convenient and easy!

Saved me from long lines and missing out on any products. Just ticked off what I needed and paid and Camping did the rest! Sat back, knowing my child was now fully prepared for the upcoming school year.

Booktopia