Campion Education

Campion Education (page 2 of 5)

Listing monitored by Campion Education

Order review

Great fast delivery. However, disappointing that the items I ordered could have fitted into an Aust Post sachet bag. 2 orders placed for the same delivery address and boxes contained more air packs than actual order. Perhaps compile a delivery address and post in appropriate size packing for families to save postage

Not bad

I really like the online ordering but the delivery is slightly slow. And the delivery fee is a bit expensive.

Becca
BeccaPerth, WA

No product no review

I have been asked to give a product review. I would love to give you a review but unfortunately we are still waiting for our order. When it does arrive I will be more than happy to give a review.
Sincerely,
A patient mother and student

Store LocationOnline
ange
angeSouthwest, VIC

booklist

Disappointed that all books are digital and no area to now buy and sell books, also haven't received access code for yr 11 Units 1. and 2 legal studies

Chris
ChrisGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Helpful Service

Your service is helpful for busy people instead of having to line up at Campion to complete the order. Your communication about the progress of the order was very slow in the early stages of the process. We didn’t know the status of the order until 48 hours before it arrived. Suggestion-once order is placed keep in contact more regularly.

Campion E.Campion Education

Very fast, but I always feels ripped off with postage.

There is a great range of books for school and the prices are reasonable. The books always arrive quickly. The one negative is that there is no option to combine orders for multiple children, which means that the order for each child incurs its own postage fee. So every time I order I feel annoyed that I am basically being charged a fee for having an extra child - and so silly of them not to combine all the ordered books in one parcel, anyway.

Campion E.Campion Education

Good online setup, but expensive

Great online setup to purchase but the prices are significantly more expensive than other competitors for the exact same branded products.

Joice T.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Double handling shipping fees in one order for 2 children and inconvenient purchasing setting

1. Website action could be improved. One of my daughter is doing VCE (elective subject). I need to hop out the page and get in to another section to place order for the 2 subjects. I was charged 2 x handling and shipping fees because of this action. System should be able to pick this up. It was a messy process. I need to pay and call for refund for the double charged Fees.
2. I ordered for 2 daughters in one order. None other online seller is charging 2 shipping and handling fees for one order. I am hoping for this to be improved because I purchase from you guys every year!

Vir
VirAU

Website and service is good but shipping is expensive

It’s easy to use the website. I ordered on Monday and I received the books on Friday in Sydney. Also, there were suggestions to buy extra books like notes for English which was helpful.
But I had to pay shipping twice because the order was for 2 students which makes it $24 just for shipping!

Michelle
MichellePerth, WA

Haven’t received delivery yet so hard to do a review

Unsure haven’t received as yet. Please advise when the order will be sent. Thanks we are looking forward to receiving it.

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Michelle, sorry for the delay in responding to you. I will send you a private message to gather a few details so we can follow up this for you. Thank you.

Martine Hibbert
Martine HibbertGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Unhappy with the amount of postage paid for books to be delivered

So my order wasn’t that big, maybe 4-5 books and I had to pay the $21 plus for delivery. When I could buy a an A4 padded bag posted for $7.95. So unhappy with campion.

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Martine Hibbert, I can certainly understand that it is frustrating to pay packing and delivery on your order. We are looking into how we can make improvements for the future. Thank you for providing your feedback. Thank you.

Stace
StaceSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good but expensive

They offer a good service but some are expensive compared to others and postage is extortion. I was ordering for both my kids school books and had to pay $20 for one and an additional $12 for the other child. I cancelled the second and sourced elsewhere as a result. This needs to be reviewed. Offering it free right before Christmas is difficult. I am sure many need to wait till the new year like myself.

Find out how Campion Education compares to other Book Shops

Campion order difficult from an ipad

After several attempts to submit my son’s book order and add my daughter’s order to be delivered together, I was unable to and had to ring Campion. Here I was told to use a computer to order my son’s books, and to ring and add my daughter’s small order, or I would be charged delivery twice. However the order arrived in good time and was complete.

KCH
KCHSouth East Queensland, QLD

Web portal via phone buggy

For ease and convenience during Covid this site is a god send to any parent or guardian. Unfortunately I had to process my order twice as for some reason when confirming my original order multiple items selected on the purchasing page dropped off. Normally I wouldn’t be too fussed but the postage is ridiculously high and I ended up having to pay $40 in postage. Seems like I’m not the only one who experienced a glitch on the the mobile web portal either.

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi KCH, we are sorry that you experienced a problem with our online order system. I will send you private message as we'd like to understand more about your online experience. Thank you.

Katz
KatzPerth, WA

Had to cancel but site glitched

I made a mistake on my child’s order, went to cancel within 2 min but It locked up. I emailed them and they sorted it out so that was good. But the prices on most things was significantly higher than other suppliers.

Max
MaxCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

No choice for delivery options

Service is very specific about what things are delivered and removes options based on purchase. Also check out was crap experience. Can’t see options till you actually checkout. Crap design and service offering

afabiola
afabiolaPerth, WA

Easy to order

I have used Campion for years now & have never had a problem. The website is very easy to navigate & packages arrive quite quickly. They do not combine shipping costs though which is disappointing. This can put your orders way over budget especially if you're ordering for more than 1 child. Make sure you order before the delivery deadline to avoid paying extra for shipping. You could probably find stationary cheaper if you go & shop for them yourself but, if you're like me and don't want to deal with the crowds then it's a great way to go. I don't mind paying a bit extra for the convenience of having it all delivered.

Erwin
ErwinMelbourne

No combined shipping

they do not combined shipping even if ordering for two kids studying at the same school. A few dollars saved on shipping is helpful to us parents.

Booklist was frustrating

Very frustrating that booklists this year did not include book titles making it difficult to know if books could be handed down from older siblings.

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi GDD, we are sorry to hear that you found the booklists frustrating to use this year. I will send you a private message so we can get some more details and look into this for you. Thank you.

peter suter
peter suterWestern District, VIC

this my optimistic review of your services

As we have not been given the choice by the College, to shop around and with no discount offered i find this mandatory arrangement between college and your organisation unsatisfactory and rather expensive.

michelle
michelleThe Mallee, VIC

service is average

orders by phone speaking to an actual person takes for ever!! any quiry and its blamed on the covid virus, Hey books dont have the virus :(
wrong books were incorrectly sent and the girl i spoke to was border line rude, this was sent incorrectly by you not me!!

John Mokdsi
John Mokdsi

A necessary service

Happy as you can be being a school provider only disappointment was my delivery all I had was 2 novels and 1 rubber and texta , all packed in a huge box and charged over $20 for delivery and I was willing to pick up from the store but no allowance online for this even with social distancing . A bit disappointing !

Easy to use

I hate buying school books every year - its such a waste. This year I have bought digital codes mostly, a couple of new books and then a few second hand books. The process with Campion is easy although I get irritated on how much postage is after paying so much for the books!

bambiman20
bambiman20Sydney, NSW

Delivery fee

Service is top notch but I just have an issue with the delivery fee especially when ordering for multiple students. Its too expensive when all the student orders are added up!

Kate
KateGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Book was perfect

Found it to be quite expensive for such a small book that my daughter read in less than a day for her English class very disappointed when I saw the size of the book

Booktopia