Campion Education

See the Best Book Shops in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Campion Education

Hassle free orders

I found the website very easy to navigate. Ordering and payment can be done at home with a minimum of fuss.

Kirsty eames
Kirsty eamesGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

School supplies

Just what I ordered as first time ordering school supplies for preppy, took the hassle out of running around looking for school stationary list

Jenvas
Jenvas

Delivery is a rip off!

I have to purchase my son's school items and most of them are online texts yet the delivery charges are ridiculous! If I didn't have to use them I wouldn't.

Natasha
NatashaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Paid for delivery twice!!

Not only do Campion charge a lot of money, they charge $20 for delivery for each child within a family. Therefore, we paid $40 for 12 books to be picked and delivered. Not happy Jan. You can't ring them either. No phone number on their website.

Scott
ScottPerth, WA

Haven’t received order yet

Can not review yet as still waiting for order to arrive. review might change once it finally does arrive, redundant to be asked for a review before the product is even delivered

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Scott, our apologies that you received a review request before your order has arrived. We have checked and amended our systems. We appreciate you letting us know and once your order does arrive, we would love to hear your feedback. Thank you.

Cat
CatNew South Wales

Fast service

We received the school books really quickly so all ready for the new term, except for the English novel that was out of stock. This will be sent mid Feb which hopefully won’t be too much of an issue with the school!

Perth Mum
Perth MumPerth, WA

Can’t combine postage for multiple children

The process of ordering using the school code is easy, but orders for 2022 had to be submitted the day after school finished for 2021 to avoid a “late fee”. It’s not possible to combine orders for 3 children so 3 late fees if I ordered even 1 item from each list. I ended up only ordering my eldest child’s text books. I was able to easily get everything else from other providers, and they have already delivered, but the Campion order has not yet arrived.

Store LocationOnline/Willetton
Allan
AllanWestern Australia

gouging

To give you two weeks after school ending to order and pay or pay a late delivery fee (after placing and paying for the order still within the same year) is gouging and especially when to go anywhere else is made difficult.

Mum of 3
Mum of 3Perth, WA

Make you pay postage for every child despite delivery to same address :0(

Not family-friendly at all. Trying to place orders for my 3 kids, but there is no way to combine so I have to pay $52.50 for delivery (thats $17.50 for each order) to the same address! Their website states that click and collect is available during January but I can only place one order for pick up, not all 3?????? Happy to wait and pick up my orders but won't allow me to select this option for 3 orders, despite them charging for that option as well. Sent a message for assistance, but told 3-5 day reply turnaround....seriously worst service ever. Ziggys is so much easier and nicer to deal with. Not a fan at all of campion.

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Mum of 3, I am very sorry to hear that you haven't enjoyed your experience with us. I would like to have our team look into this for you. I will send you a private message to gather some more details from you. Thank you.

Find out how Campion Education compares to other Book Shops

not great for families with more than one child

ordering is quite difficult for more than 1 year level/ child and al lso no option to combine post cost

Campion E.Campion Education

This is perfect! Can’t live without it.

To be completely honest, I personally think that the product is perfect and that I can not live without it.

sonnyp
sonnypGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Horrible experience for my VCE student

Dianne
DiannePerth, WA

Campion Education book availability

They advertise books on their booklist, and on email and on their website, but then say they arent in stiock AFTER you have paid for them and that they can't deliver them until next year at some stage to the school. I would have purchased from somewhere else.... my daughter wanted to get a head start on study and these are study guides. Everything she has ordered this year, is to arrive at a later date. Is that really good enough?

Thrilled
Thrilled

Simple and easy but not cheaper

Campion is when you need to outsource the job of shopping for school supplies. Of course you can find it cheaper and better quality elsewhere but for ease, convenience, trusted and secure... Campion is the way to go. In the end the difference is only a few dollars which is paid back in the time you save. Thank you Campion.

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Thrilled, we are pleased to hear that you found our service provides ease, convenience, security and that you consider us trustworthy. Thank you for taking the time to leave your review.

Very good service

Easy to order online and the delivery was on time. I’m not sure why I got charged a delivery fee for my second child though when it was supposed to be free if I ordered before the due date, which I did.

Diana
Diana

Thank you for such a prompt reply and for the prompt communication from the support team and the response they gave regarding the delivery fee. Much appreciated.

Luis F.
Luis F.asked

We placed an order for my yr 7 Son through the school, got a comfirmation notice and receipt for the order. Went to school and delivery hasn't been made, call this clowns at CAMPION and can't find the order, 2 days for school to start and have no books what a joke, very fast to take your money but useless at delivery and don't care about customers. It is just a waste of time with these guys , poor customer service, unreliable company , probably run by a bunch of thieves that just take people's money and run. Shame on you CAMPION

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Luis, I am very sorry to hear that you haven't received your order. I will send you a private message so we can gather a few details and hopefully resolve this for you. Thank you.

AMAL.A
AMAL.Aasked

i have placed three orders and did it all the same time but the day it arrived there were only 2 boxes i need my third box

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi AMAL.A,, I will send you a private message so we can gather a few details and follow up on your remaining delivery.

r S.
r S.asked

How to cancel wrong order?

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi r S, please call our customer service team as soon as possible on the appropriate phone number for your state/location. The contact numbers are located here: www.campion.com.au/contact/. If your order has not already been processed to the picking/packing stage, we should be able to cancel the order for you. Thank you.

Get an answer from our members and Campion Education representatives