Listing monitored by Campion Education

• Return Claim MadeYes (35) · No

They are not professional at all

HI
They sent an item in test mode and even they cant fix it. now refusing to refund or fix the product.
worst service i have seen in years

Store Locationvictoria
Campion E.Campion Education

Hi MOhd, I am sorry to hear that you haven't enjoyed your experience with us. I have sent you a private message so we can better understand the issue you are experiencing and investigate this for you. Thank you.

Fanie F.
Fanie F.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very easy refund

Great customer service refunding an item which was bought due to teacher's erroneous advice. I explained the situation to the wonderful telephone assistant who stated she couldn't guarantee the refund, especially because it was an online textbook access, but would do what she could. Pleased to say it was promptly reversed. I've never had an issue with the professionalism and service I've received from Campion after so many decades of dealing with them. Well done!

Store LocationNunawading VIC
Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Fanie F, we are pleased to hear that you found our customer service team professional, efficient and you enjoyed great service. Thank you for taking the time to post your review, it is very much appreciated.

Amy Rose
Amy RoseGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Refunded, no issues

My daughter changed Math stream and I need to purchase a different text book, I followed the refund process and the money was deposited into my bank account, no issues... or though had I not checked my bank account I wouldn't have known as there was no email/correspondence to tell me I had the refund approved... but no complaints!

Store LocationMoorabin, VIC
Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Amy Rose, we are so pleased you found the process to receive a refund straightforward and easy. Thank you for taking the time to leave your review.

Nuri
NuriGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

So horrible rip off

So horrible. The stationary worth no more than $70 but they charged $196. Bad customer service. Not friendly at all

Waxonwaxoff D.
Waxonwaxoff D.Sydney, NSW

Excellent service

Always efficient, super quick delivery. Had a issue with an incorrect year purchase, the customer service was excellent and my issue was resolved flawlessly.

Store LocationAtarmon NSW
Charlie
CharlieCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Fixed a missing item very quickly

We had a missing item in our order, they fixed it and sent a replacement very quickly. Very easy to deal with.

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Charlie, thank you for taking the time to leave your review. We are so glad to hear that you found it easy to deal with our team and that your replacement item arrived very quickly. Thanks again.

Beck
BeckGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Worst company to deal with.

This company is the worst to deal with. Very disorganised not helpful at all, understaffed and never have stock available. I purchased the incorrect digital code and they refused to do anything about it. No customer service what so ever.

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Beck, we are disappointed that you have had this experience with us. We would like to understand a little more about your order, so will send you a private message to obtain further details. We will then be able to investigate. Thank you.

Efficient

Ordered one book online, fast and efficient delivery the site was linked to school booklists, very easy to navigate. no worries

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Maria, we are really pleased to hear that you found delivery of your order fast and efficient, and our online ordering system easy to navigate. Thank you for taking the time to post your review.

Shaun
ShaunGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very Effective Service

Very straight forward to use. Having the list of required books already selected for your child's year and school makes the process very simple. Delivery is quick.

Store LocationPurchased on line.
Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Shaun, thank you for your feedback. We are really happy to hear that you found the ordering system very straightforward to use, the process simple, and delivery quick.

Back to school heroes

Yet again another great school booklist experience. Had no prohble returning unwanted items or purchasing new products. Thanks for all your help Champion are champions.

Store LocationMoorabbin
Laura Ivonne H.
Laura Ivonne H.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent platform

Excellent service and platform. I made a mistake in ordering twice and I cancel the second order and I got a confirmation straight after, then in a couple of days it was refunded on my card. I didn’t had to call, follow up. I was very happy that the process work smoothly.

Emma
EmmaSydney Surrounds, NSW

Great Service, Faultless.

My daughter ordered the incorrect text book the return process was so easy no issue and $$ refunded without any issue. Thank you

Store LocationOnline order.
Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Emma, your review is very much appreciated. It's fantastic to hear that you found our return process so easy and you were happy with the service you received from us. Thank you.

Simone
SimoneNew South Wales

Outstanding customer service

Due to a course change, I had to return a few text books. Over the phone I was advised how to do this, sent a simple form to complete and within a week from Campion received my returned books, the refund was paid and a follow up email sent. Fantastic.

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Simone, it is pleasing to hear that you found our phone customer service to be helpful and straight forward, and you were happy with the returns process. Thank you for taking the time to post a review.

Easy to order and quick delivery. All was there. We had a book the school changed their mind on after we ordered so I had to take to the local store and it was quick, easy and no fuss.

Store LocationMoorabbin
Campion E.Campion Education

Hi caroline, we are very happy to hear that you found ordering easy, delivery quick, and in-store service to be no fuss. Thank you for taking the time to write us a review, it is greatly appreciated.

Happy
HappySouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent customer service

Extremely satisfied with the service I received. Fast and efficient service filling my book orders. Excellent after service when I realised I had made an incorrect purchase - they went above and beyond to assist.

Store LocationSalisbury

Luis F.
Luis F.asked

We placed an order for my yr 7 Son through the school, got a comfirmation notice and receipt for the order. Went to school and delivery hasn't been made, call this clowns at CAMPION and can't find the order, 2 days for school to start and have no books what a joke, very fast to take your money but useless at delivery and don't care about customers. It is just a waste of time with these guys , poor customer service, unreliable company , probably run by a bunch of thieves that just take people's money and run. Shame on you CAMPION

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Luis, I am very sorry to hear that you haven't received your order. I will send you a private message so we can gather a few details and hopefully resolve this for you. Thank you.

AMAL.A
AMAL.Aasked

i have placed three orders and did it all the same time but the day it arrived there were only 2 boxes i need my third box

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi AMAL.A,, I will send you a private message so we can gather a few details and follow up on your remaining delivery.

r S.
r S.asked

How to cancel wrong order?

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi r S, please call our customer service team as soon as possible on the appropriate phone number for your state/location. The contact numbers are located here: www.campion.com.au/contact/. If your order has not already been processed to the picking/packing stage, we should be able to cancel the order for you. Thank you.

Get an answer from our members and Campion Education representatives