Listing monitored by Campion Education

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (689)

Joanne
JoanneMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Easy Online Ordering

So quick and easy to order school stationery requirements online. Fast delivery was great and packaged really well. Thank you.

Store LocationStepney Adelaide
Tiffany
TiffanySydney, NSW

easy to use

so easy to use as Campion saves my childs/student info and I can easily find my past orders with them

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Tiffany, thank you for your review. We are very pleased to hear that you have found our ordering online system easy to use and you found it beneficial to have previous orders saved. Thanks again.

Campion Education Books

I have shopped here for several years for good quality textbooks for both my girls. This shop never disappoints! They provide excellent service to customers in person and their online website is user friendly, with a large variety of books available . They are also more than happy to order something not in stock, for you. I highly recommend using this store!

Store LocationWilleton, WA
Claire Armstrong
Claire ArmstrongSydney, NSW

excellent service, quick turnaround

I always feel confident using Campion for my kids' textbook deliveries. They are quick and professional and very easy to use.

Store LocationSydney, NSW

Sue
SueGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fast delivery and great service

The delivery contained products as described and arrived within set timeframes. A very fast delivery.
Well done. Would highly recommend.

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Sue, thank you for your review. We are so pleased to hear that your order arrived quickly and contained the products as described. We appreciate your recommendation, thanks again.

Punctual

I phoned ahead of placing an online order from mandatory quarantine and children due to start new school. Resources arrived within 2days! Thank you!

Store LocationMandurah
Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Katherine, we are so pleased that your resources arrived quickly and in time for your children to start their new school. Thank you for your review, we very much appreciate it.

Efficient service and smooth transaction. Ordered a school textbook late and had my delivery in record time despite lockdown. Thanks

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Jane C, we are so pleased to hear that even during the current lockdown, you were able to receive your textbook quickly and safely. Thank you for taking the time to leave your review.

Great communication and product with fast delivery with tracking. I purchased a school text book and the advice was great

Store LocationOnline
Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Andrea g., we are so glad to hear that communication from our team was great, that you received your product quickly and found it easy to track. Thank you for posting your review and feedback.

Other Book Shops

Books arrived quickly and call centre was very helpful

My son changed subjects for semester 2 year 11 so I had to get some new text books mid year. The call centre were really helpful in confirming stock and instructing me to buy online instead of in store. The books arrived quickly, thanks for the great service Campion.

Store Locationonline Victoria

Speedy

I ordered and recieved within 3 days. Great service. I will always order the school book from campion. Very swift and easy.

Store LocationMelbourne
Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Joannah, we are so pleased to hear that your delivery was swift and you found the process easy. Thank you for taking the time to share your review. We look forward to seeing you in-store or online again soon.

Campion Education

Campion Education is efficient, carry enough stock to have texts out the door the same day. We are very happy with their service.

Store LocationBrisbane, QLD
Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Tami, thank you for posting your review. We are very glad to hear that you found the process efficient and were happy with the service you received from us.

Other Book Shops

Knowledgeable staff eager to help

Had a last minute change of school and the person I spoke to gave me quick and good advice to have the order filled for me to pick up within 4hrs.

Store LocationArtarmon
Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Chris, we are very glad to hear that our team provided good advice and you were able to collect your order quickly. All the best with your new school and thank you for taking the time to post your review.

Beck
BeckSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very prompt

First time using Campion. Very user friendly and straight forward. I was even more impressed when the kids school books arrived within 2 days. For a new family starting halfway through the year the process couldn't have been any easier! Thank you!

Angela
Angela Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Easy access to text books

I have found the process of ordering my children’s text books to be a very easy one with thanks to Campion books.

Store LocationMoorabbin
Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Angela, we are so pleased to hear that you had a good experience with us and you found the process to order your children's textbooks an easy one. Thank you for rating us so highly.

Carolyn H.
Carolyn H.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

The book came quickly. Thank you

Although we're missing the "real" shop in Essendon, the online process was easy and the book arrived within a couple of days.

Store Locationonline

Luis F.
Luis F.asked

We placed an order for my yr 7 Son through the school, got a comfirmation notice and receipt for the order. Went to school and delivery hasn't been made, call this clowns at CAMPION and can't find the order, 2 days for school to start and have no books what a joke, very fast to take your money but useless at delivery and don't care about customers. It is just a waste of time with these guys , poor customer service, unreliable company , probably run by a bunch of thieves that just take people's money and run. Shame on you CAMPION

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Luis, I am very sorry to hear that you haven't received your order. I will send you a private message so we can gather a few details and hopefully resolve this for you. Thank you.

AMAL.A
AMAL.Aasked

i have placed three orders and did it all the same time but the day it arrived there were only 2 boxes i need my third box

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi AMAL.A,, I will send you a private message so we can gather a few details and follow up on your remaining delivery.

r S.
r S.asked

How to cancel wrong order?

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi r S, please call our customer service team as soon as possible on the appropriate phone number for your state/location. The contact numbers are located here: www.campion.com.au/contact/. If your order has not already been processed to the picking/packing stage, we should be able to cancel the order for you. Thank you.

Get an answer from our members and Campion Education representatives