Campion Education

Campion Education (page 2 of 10)

Listing monitored by Campion Education

Best service !

There was a mistake on an order and the book arrived the next day, the girl was so lovely to deal with on the phone and went above and beyond.

excellent customer service

A school text book ordered was not in stock (supplier issue). Communication was excellent, and when I made the error of ordering twice the person on the end of the phone could not have been more helpful sorting it out.

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Kris, we are very pleased to hear that the level of communication you received was excellent, and our customer service team were able to help you sort out your issue quickly. Thank you.

Tamer Antakly
Tamer AntaklyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Good services

my experience with Campion was very good. no fault. all requests came on time and delivered in a good quality

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Tamer Antakly, thank you for taking the time to leave your review. We are very glad to hear that you enjoyed a positive experience with us and you found all of your products arrived in perfect condition and on time. Thanks again.

Mr. John Wood
Mr. John WoodSouth East Queensland, QLD

BLOODY EXCELLENT!!

A mistake was made on first delivery, but was rectified immediately upon my advice. On both occasions, very prompt delivery of ordered goods

Ordered it...got it...

Ordered 3x school lists. No problems and fast resolution after a mistake on my part. No complaints here! Had to do a last minute order, which arrived very fast.

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Jo. H, we are very pleased to hear that you received your orders quickly and that that you were able to get a fast resolution to your issue. Thank you for taking the time to post your review.

Lindy Spanger
Lindy SpangerGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

This is a great service

It’s easy to use and has everything we need for school. I recommend using campion . Look forward to next years books.

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Lindy Spanger, thank you for taking the time to leave us your review. We are so pleased to hear you enjoyed your experience with us, and appreciate your recommendation. We look forward to seeing you instore or online soon.

Easy Ordering

My daughter needed a Humanities book for school. Ordered through the website with no fuss and received it in 5 days !

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Andrew, I am really pleased to hear that you found our online ordering system easy to use and that you had a quick turnaround on your textbook delivery. Thank you for taking the time to leave your review.

Amy Rose
Amy RoseGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Refunded, no issues

My daughter changed Math stream and I need to purchase a different text book, I followed the refund process and the money was deposited into my bank account, no issues... or though had I not checked my bank account I wouldn't have known as there was no email/correspondence to tell me I had the refund approved... but no complaints!

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Amy Rose, we are so pleased you found the process to receive a refund straightforward and easy. Thank you for taking the time to leave your review.

Marie
MariePerth, WA

Excellent Service

Ordering Product online was easily accessible As per School booklist, excellent communication from product leaving the store & keeping track . Product was delivered prior the date of delivery. Well Done and Keep It Up !!

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Marie, thank you for the lovely feedback. We are so pleased that you found using our online ordering system simple and the level of communication during your delivery was excellent. Thank you once again.

Excellent service

School books ordered and received as expected and on time through Post Australia. Post Australia services were excellent as we were kept informed at all times during delivery

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi John Ninduara, thank you for taking the time to leave your review. We are so pleased that you received your order on time and were kept informed during the delivery process.

Bindu
Bindu

Excellent Service

Items received as per expectation. Very good service. Received the parcel within a week of the order and all packed in good condition.

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Bindu, we are very glad to hear that you found your order arrived in perfect condition and that the delivery time was quick. We very much appreciate you taking the time to post you review, thank you.

Radhika
Radhika

Quick and User-friendly

Great user friendly site with book lists for each school means I can easily order even internationally for my kids

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Radhika, we are very pleased to hear that you have found our website user friendly and you have also been able to order easily. Thank you for taking the time to leave your review.

Amethyst
AmethystGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

On point when something was missing which ment it was not in stock they sent it out the next week great service

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Amethyst, we are so pleased to hear that you have rated us so highly. It is also really good to hear that you found our service great and were pleased with the turnaround time of the item you had on backorder. Thank you.

Kholoud
KholoudCanberra 2600, ACT

Good service

I had a pretty good experience with campion! They always responded quickly via email, and their delivery was on time too.

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Kholoud, we are really pleased to hear that you enjoyed your experience with us, and found you were responded to quickly and delivery was on time. Thank you.

Nicole Kendt
Nicole KendtCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Quick Delivery

It was easy to order and delivery was quick. Very happy with the service provided. Would happily recommend to others.

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Nicole Kendt, we are very pleased to hear that you found it easy to order and delivery was quick. We also very much appreciate your recommendation. Thank you.

gindan1
gindan1Gippsland, VIC

School books

The service was great I ordered on line and books arrived in 2 days was very impressed. It was easy to order as well

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi gindan1, we are really pleased that you found it easy to order, delivery was quick, and the service you received was great. Thank you, we very much appreciate your review.

Catherine
CatherinePerth, WA

Campion are champions

Online ordering from Campion's website is easily navigated and straightforward. They provide very quick service and clear information on delivery timeframes.

Store LocationWebsite
Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Catherine, thank you for your lovely review. We are so pleased to hear that you found our website straightforward and easy to navigate, service quick, and you received clear communication on delivery timelines. Thanks again.

Quick and easy

Campion Education online ordering was a quick and easy process.
The books we ordered were also packaged well for protection.

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Jodie, I am very happy to hear that you found our online ordering system process quick and easy, and that your textbooks arrived in excellent condition. Thank you for your review.

Crystal jewell
Crystal jewellCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Awsome!

Friendly staff
Quick and reliable
Location easy to find
Adhered to covid appropriate restrictions and policies
Website easy to navigate to find what items your looking for.

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Crystal jewell, we are so pleased to hear you enjoyed your experience with us and found the team friendly and helpful. Thank you for your review, it is very much appreciated.

Sherry
SherryGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent service.

I received quick response and good communication right after I ordered, even thought it was late order. Items are perfectly packed with no errors. staffs are friendly.

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Sherry, thank you for taking the time to post your review. We are so pleased to hear that you found our team friendly, you received good communication, a quick response, and your order arrived in excellent condition.

Natasha
Natasha Southwest, VIC

Efficient friendly service

Great service and always extremely helpful. Thank you for making getting the kids ready for school easy. Campion is the place to go!

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Natasha, we are very glad to hear that you find our team helpful and always receive great service. Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback, it is very much appreciated.

Easy and fast

I have dealt with Campion Education for years with my 3 kids. They have kept all my details, so ordering books every year takes 5 minutes. I usually receive books within 3 days of ordering.

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Cigalle, thank you for taking the time to post your review. It is very pleasing to hear that you have used Campion Education for many years, and have found the online ordering system easy to use and delivery turnaround quick. Thank you.

Marisa
MarisaPerth, WA

Too easy for words!

My recent experience using Campion for my daughter’s kindy supplies was excellent. The sign up process was far quicker and easier than I expected, and the order was delivered very promptly, with all items present and intact. It saved me so much running around!
Would definitely recommend this business.

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Marisa, thank you for your review. We are so pleased to hear that your experience was quicker and easier than you expected, and that delivery was prompt. Thank you for your recommendation and we hope that your daughter enjoys her time at kinder.

Felicia
FeliciaVictoria

Fantastic service

Text book was ordered late on Monday night and it arrived promptly by Wednesday. Extremely happy with quick and efficient service.

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Felicia, it is good to hear that you received your textbook so quickly, and you found the service provided was quick and efficient. Thank you.

Waxonwaxoff D.
Waxonwaxoff D.Sydney, NSW

Excellent service

Always efficient, super quick delivery. Had a issue with an incorrect year purchase, the customer service was excellent and my issue was resolved flawlessly.

Booktopia