Campion Education

Campion Education (page 3 of 10)

Listing monitored by Campion Education

Darryl C.
Darryl C.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Quick and easy

simple to order, books were prepared promptly.
Was good to have a look through the store at some additional book for learning

fahan.mastropaolo
fahan.mastropaoloGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Friendly and Helpful

I made an error with my order. I received friendly and helpful assistance over the phone. The order was corrected immediately!

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi fahan.mastropaolo, we are so glad to hear that our customer service team was able to provide you with the help you required and correct your order immediately. Thank you for your lovely review, we very much appreciate it.

Other Book Shops

Convenient and easy to use

Campion website is easy to use and convenient. Products arrive well packed and on time as outlined. Slightly expensive compared to Officeqorks though.

Renae Pares
Renae ParesPerth, WA

5 Star customer service

Very prompt with processing orders & delivery. Very helpful with in store returns, lovely staff.
Always a good outcome, thanks for your professionalism at all times.

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Renae Pares, thank you for your review. We are very pleased to hear that you found delivery of your order was prompt, and it is also really good to hear that you have found our team to be professional and helpful at all times. Thank you.

Rosa Stevens
Rosa StevensSydney, NSW

Delivery of texts

The textbooks were delivered quickly after late notice on my part and I am grateful and appreciative.

Also, thank you for posting the texts that you already had in stock and sending the other one when you received it, (this enabled my sons to continue with their other subjects as usual).

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Rosa Stevens, we are very pleased to hear that your textbooks arrived so quickly and you were happy with the service provided. Thank you for your review, it is very much appreciated.

Ferhat Pelister
Ferhat PelisterGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent service

My son is very happy with books, when purchase it was not long before I have received, excellent service I give 10 out of 10

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Ferhat Pelister, thank you for your review. We are very pleased to hear that your son is happy with his books and you found the service you received to be excellent.

Sean
SeanGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Quick delivery

We put in a late order. Having overlooked a couple of things. Process was easy. Delivered in about a week. Happily surprised.

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Sean, we are very glad to hear that you found the process easy and delivery quick. Thank you for taking the time to leave your review.

Charlie
CharlieCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Fixed a missing item very quickly

We had a missing item in our order, they fixed it and sent a replacement very quickly. Very easy to deal with.

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Charlie, thank you for taking the time to leave your review. We are so glad to hear that you found it easy to deal with our team and that your replacement item arrived very quickly. Thanks again.

Happy customer.
Happy customer.Goulburn Valley, VIC

Excellent service

The prompt efficient service and delivery was excellent with updates at all times with the product I had purchased. Will definitely purchase again in the future from campion.

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Happy customer., I am really pleased to hear that you found our service efficient and prompt, and that our updates kept you informed of your order progress. We look forward to seeing you in store or online again soon. Thank you.

Personal service

I was very please when I received a phone call to say I had ordered the same book twice. A courtesy call to check that it was my intention. I was not so the second order was cancelled and the money returned. Very much appreciated

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Liisa, I am very pleased to hear that our customer care team was able to follow up your online order with a courtesy call and refund the second order for you. Thank you for your kind review.

Quick and Easy

Easy to use website service to order text books and E-books. Prompt and efficient and excellent communication. Will definitely use Campion books again :)

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Margaret, we are very pleased to hear you had such a positive experience and found communication to be excellent, and the order online system easy to use. We look forward to seeing you online again. Thank you.

Great customer service

The team were prompt, responsive, personable and professional and able to navigate unforeseen circumstances such as books on back order etc.

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Lee-Anne, we are so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your experience with us and found our team prompt, responsive, personable and professional. Thank you for your feedback, we really appreciate it.

Mike
MikeSydney, NSW

Easy to use

It was very easy to find the items required and the payment / administration was straight forward. We would recommend the service unreservedly.

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Mike, we are glad to hear that you found it very easy to use our ordering system. Thank you for taking the time to recommend our service to others, we very much appreciate it.

Nicole
NicoleWimmera, VIC

Excellent service

Very throughy and everything was exactly as I ordered thanks very happy
Will be happy to order again and look forward to it

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Nicole, we appreciate you taking the time to post your review. We are really pleased to hear that you found everything arrived as you ordered it, and we look forward to seeing you online or in store again. Thank you.

Graham
GrahamRed Hill 2603, ACT

Great structure and easy to use

The website provide great structure, as it was easy to use and navigate. The products were also very competitively priced.

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Graham, we are so pleased you to hear you had a good experience with us and found our website easy to use and navigate, and our products competitively priced. Thank you.

Noeline
NoelineGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

I have been using campion education for my kids books for years. In shop and on line the staff is very friendly and happy to help. Online is so easy and quick.

JGirl
JGirlGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great Service

Every time I engage with Campion it is seamless, quick and efficient. I've ordered online and instore and always found the staff incredibly helpful with any queries I have.

Jane
JaneSydney, NSW

Very efficient in store experience and timely emails advising pick up for books not in stock. Would use again next year.

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Jane, thank you for your lovely review. We are very glad to hear that you found your experience at our Artarmon retail service centre to be very efficient. We certainly look forward to seeing you online or instore again. Thanks again.

Nanna C
Nanna CCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Yay year 7 text books, he's set to go.

Ordered books on Monday received them on Friday. Thanks for your great service. I'm telling all my friends how easy it was.

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Nanna C, we are really pleased to hear that you received your order so quickly, and your son is all set for the school year ahead. Thank you for providing such positive feedback, it is greatly appreciated.

Fantastic service A1

Great online no fuss service and quality with fast delivery and outstanding customer service thankyou sincerely to Campion education for A1 all round service in every way

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Donna Humphreys, we are really pleased to hear that you found our online ordering system great, delivery fast, quality products, and outstanding customer service. Thank you for your lovely review.

Teresa OBrien
Teresa OBrien Western District, VIC

Campion provided very efficient service. All stages of the ordering and delivery process were clear and the information needed was provided.

Ellie Rentoul
Ellie Rentoul

Fast delivery! EXCEPTIONAL, personalised & attentive service. THANK YOU!

Fast delivery! EXCEPTIONAL, personalised & attentive service. THANK YOU! Great quality books & INCREDIBLE service. We’ll be shopping here again! Thank you!

Campion E.Campion Education

Excellent service in store.

I received excellent customer service when I ordered in store.
Also ordered online with no issues.
Deliveries were fast and efficient

Tracey S.
Tracey S.Murray Region, NSW

So very easy to deal with

Being able to ring direct to the store that I shop with makes the whole process so much easier.
Being able to have it sent directly to me and fast was great.

Ash
AshSydney, NSW

School books on time, hassle free !!

Ordering school books through Campion is a breeze, hassle free and easy! They arrive in time. They are a good team and attend to queries quickly.

Booktopia