Campion Education

Campion Education (page 3 of 10)

Listing monitored by Campion Education

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (694)

Sean
SeanGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Quick delivery

We put in a late order. Having overlooked a couple of things. Process was easy. Delivered in about a week. Happily surprised.

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Sean, we are very glad to hear that you found the process easy and delivery quick. Thank you for taking the time to leave your review.

Happy customer.
Happy customer.Goulburn Valley, VIC

Excellent service

The prompt efficient service and delivery was excellent with updates at all times with the product I had purchased. Will definitely purchase again in the future from campion.

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Happy customer., I am really pleased to hear that you found our service efficient and prompt, and that our updates kept you informed of your order progress. We look forward to seeing you in store or online again soon. Thank you.

Personal service

I was very please when I received a phone call to say I had ordered the same book twice. A courtesy call to check that it was my intention. I was not so the second order was cancelled and the money returned. Very much appreciated

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Liisa, I am very pleased to hear that our customer care team was able to follow up your online order with a courtesy call and refund the second order for you. Thank you for your kind review.

Quick and Easy

Easy to use website service to order text books and E-books. Prompt and efficient and excellent communication. Will definitely use Campion books again :)

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Margaret, we are very pleased to hear you had such a positive experience and found communication to be excellent, and the order online system easy to use. We look forward to seeing you online again. Thank you.

Mike
MikeSydney, NSW

Easy to use

It was very easy to find the items required and the payment / administration was straight forward. We would recommend the service unreservedly.

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Mike, we are glad to hear that you found it very easy to use our ordering system. Thank you for taking the time to recommend our service to others, we very much appreciate it.

Nicole
NicoleWimmera, VIC

Excellent service

Very throughy and everything was exactly as I ordered thanks very happy
Will be happy to order again and look forward to it

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Nicole, we appreciate you taking the time to post your review. We are really pleased to hear that you found everything arrived as you ordered it, and we look forward to seeing you online or in store again. Thank you.

Noeline
NoelineGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

I have been using campion education for my kids books for years. In shop and on line the staff is very friendly and happy to help. Online is so easy and quick.

JGirl
JGirlGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great Service

Every time I engage with Campion it is seamless, quick and efficient. I've ordered online and instore and always found the staff incredibly helpful with any queries I have.

Fantastic service A1

Great online no fuss service and quality with fast delivery and outstanding customer service thankyou sincerely to Campion education for A1 all round service in every way

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Donna Humphreys, we are really pleased to hear that you found our online ordering system great, delivery fast, quality products, and outstanding customer service. Thank you for your lovely review.

Teresa OBrien
Teresa OBrien Western District, VIC

Campion provided very efficient service. All stages of the ordering and delivery process were clear and the information needed was provided.

Ellie Rentoul
Ellie Rentoul

Fast delivery! EXCEPTIONAL, personalised & attentive service. THANK YOU!

Fast delivery! EXCEPTIONAL, personalised & attentive service. THANK YOU! Great quality books & INCREDIBLE service. We’ll be shopping here again! Thank you!

Other Book Shops

Excellent service in store.

I received excellent customer service when I ordered in store.
Also ordered online with no issues.
Deliveries were fast and efficient

Tracey S.
Tracey S.Murray Region, NSW

So very easy to deal with

Being able to ring direct to the store that I shop with makes the whole process so much easier.
Being able to have it sent directly to me and fast was great.

Ash
AshSydney, NSW

School books on time, hassle free !!

Ordering school books through Campion is a breeze, hassle free and easy! They arrive in time. They are a good team and attend to queries quickly.

Campion Books

A quick turnaround from ordering the books to being delivered which was great for last minute orders. Highly recommend Campion.

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Candice, thank you for your review. I am very pleased that you received your order so quickly. We very much appreciate your recommendation, thank you.

cosimme
cosimmeGippsland, VIC

So easy to order and customer service is fantastic. Highly recommend!

I purchase education resources each year and this company is the easiest to deal with. From ordering,and all the way though to delivery. I missed an item from my first order (in December 2020), and had to place another order, received tracked order in two days, and I live regionally. Very happy customer!

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi cosimme, thank you for your recommendation. We are so pleased to hear that you find the entire process easy, from ordering to delivery, and that you were happy with the fantastic customer service you recevied. Thank you.

Esterlien R.
Esterlien R.Perth, WA

Just arrived in time

I have ordered the books online and anticipated late delivery due to covid. But surprisingly I have received my order a week faster that the estimated delivery date, thank you!

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Esterlien R, we are so pleased to hear that your order arrived a week earlier than anticipated. Thank you for taking the time to leave your review.

mish
mishCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

all the education needs

Brilliant service. Prompt and reliable. A real ease to order with super user friendly process. Friendly helpful staff and great prices

Tanina O.
Tanina O.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Easy!

Effortless process, ordered online Campion provided a quick turnaround for delivery!! Have found the online ordering process fantastic. Thank you.

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Tanina O, we are so pleased to hear that you found the process effortless, ordering online fantastic, and that turnaround on your order was quick. Thank you for your positive review, we very much appreciate it.

S Abdul
S AbdulSydney, NSW

Last minute order. Quick delivery

My daughter ordered her text books on Sunday day before school started. She revived her books on Thursday. Very efficient and quick delivery

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi S Abdul, we are so happy to hear that you found the process efficient and your daughter received her textbooks so quickly. Thank you for your review.

Robyn L.
Robyn L.

Fast shipping!

I had to order my kids some books after the school year started. I was concerned it would take weeks to get them, but we had them less than a week later. I was very impressed! :D All school books are too expensive IMHO, but Campion are pricing theirs the same as other companies.

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Robyn L, I am very pleased to hear that you were impressed with our service and you received your textbooks quickly. Thank you for taking the time to leave your review.

Glenn C.
Glenn C.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent & efficient

Simple website to use with all resources clearly identified made it a very easy process. Everything in one place. Products arrived as promised and fully informed throughout process.

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Glenn C, it is very pleasing to hear that you found the service excellent and efficient, the process easy and everything in one place. Thank you for taking the time to leave us your review.

Erin
ErinGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

So Easy

So easy these days having the online option. To do both daughters in the one order is fantastic. Did I mention easy!!

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Erin, thank you for taking the time to post your review. We are so pleased to hear that you enjoyed our online option and found the process easy. Thanks again.

Jen
JenCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Fantastic

Fast, good products,excellent customer service, great price. Ordered and the books arrived really quickly, and the e book codes came with great, concise instructions for loading them.

michlou
michlouGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Easy and time saving for working parents

I found this to be a quick and easy service for all book requirements instead of driving around shopping for a cheaper deal.
Everything at one place.