Campion Education

Campion Education (page 4 of 10)

Listing monitored by Campion Education

Campion Books

A quick turnaround from ordering the books to being delivered which was great for last minute orders. Highly recommend Campion.

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Candice, thank you for your review. I am very pleased that you received your order so quickly. We very much appreciate your recommendation, thank you.

cosimme
cosimmeGippsland, VIC

So easy to order and customer service is fantastic. Highly recommend!

I purchase education resources each year and this company is the easiest to deal with. From ordering,and all the way though to delivery. I missed an item from my first order (in December 2020), and had to place another order, received tracked order in two days, and I live regionally. Very happy customer!

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi cosimme, thank you for your recommendation. We are so pleased to hear that you find the entire process easy, from ordering to delivery, and that you were happy with the fantastic customer service you recevied. Thank you.

Esterlien R.
Esterlien R.Perth, WA

Just arrived in time

I have ordered the books online and anticipated late delivery due to covid. But surprisingly I have received my order a week faster that the estimated delivery date, thank you!

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Esterlien R, we are so pleased to hear that your order arrived a week earlier than anticipated. Thank you for taking the time to leave your review.

mish
mishCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

all the education needs

Brilliant service. Prompt and reliable. A real ease to order with super user friendly process. Friendly helpful staff and great prices

Tanina O.
Tanina O.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Easy!

Effortless process, ordered online Campion provided a quick turnaround for delivery!! Have found the online ordering process fantastic. Thank you.

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Tanina O, we are so pleased to hear that you found the process effortless, ordering online fantastic, and that turnaround on your order was quick. Thank you for your positive review, we very much appreciate it.

S Abdul
S AbdulSydney, NSW

Last minute order. Quick delivery

My daughter ordered her text books on Sunday day before school started. She revived her books on Thursday. Very efficient and quick delivery

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi S Abdul, we are so happy to hear that you found the process efficient and your daughter received her textbooks so quickly. Thank you for your review.

Robyn L.
Robyn L.

Fast shipping!

I had to order my kids some books after the school year started. I was concerned it would take weeks to get them, but we had them less than a week later. I was very impressed! :D All school books are too expensive IMHO, but Campion are pricing theirs the same as other companies.

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Robyn L, I am very pleased to hear that you were impressed with our service and you received your textbooks quickly. Thank you for taking the time to leave your review.

Glenn C.
Glenn C.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent & efficient

Simple website to use with all resources clearly identified made it a very easy process. Everything in one place. Products arrived as promised and fully informed throughout process.

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Glenn C, it is very pleasing to hear that you found the service excellent and efficient, the process easy and everything in one place. Thank you for taking the time to leave us your review.

Erin
ErinGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

So Easy

So easy these days having the online option. To do both daughters in the one order is fantastic. Did I mention easy!!

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Erin, thank you for taking the time to post your review. We are so pleased to hear that you enjoyed our online option and found the process easy. Thanks again.

Jen
JenCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Fantastic

Fast, good products,excellent customer service, great price. Ordered and the books arrived really quickly, and the e book codes came with great, concise instructions for loading them.

michlou
michlouGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Easy and time saving for working parents

I found this to be a quick and easy service for all book requirements instead of driving around shopping for a cheaper deal.
Everything at one place.
Quick delivery too.

Marianne J.
Marianne J.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Perfect

Everything i needed was delivered in perfect condition and it came faster than it said. The quality of the products are very good and my child loved it

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Marianne J, thank you for your lovely review. We are so pleased to hear that you received all you items in perfect condition, your order arrived faster than expected, and your child loved it. Thanks again.

Deb
DebGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Ordering online easily.

I needed to order a code for a second hand maths book it was quick and easy to do. In the past when I have gone to their premises, the staff have been helpful.

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Deb,we are so pleased to hear that you found it easy and quick to order a digital code this year. We'd also like to thank you for your feedback on our helpful retail service centre staff. We really appreciate your review and feedback, thank you.

Kirsten C.
Kirsten C.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

It’s a tough job dealing with stressed disorganised parents! COVID systems were well implemented and staff were efficient and courteous

Customer service

Customer service is great. They Keep you up to date. Go out of the way to help you with orders.

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Suzana Battaglia, thank you for your review. We are really pleased to hear that our customer service team was able to help you with your order and you were kept up-to-date. Thanks again.

Fiona
FionaCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Back to school

I found the staff excellent service and online ease of ordering extremely good.
They explained how to use the online ordering and their product knowledge and advise was fantastic.

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Fiona, we are really glad to hear that you received excellent service from our team. It is also pleasing to hear that you found them knowledgeable and able to provide you with fantastic advice. Thank you for your review.

Trish
TrishMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Awesome Customer Service!!

Campion are just amazing when it comes to customer service. Nothing is too hard. We really appreciate everything they do for us as a school.

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Trish, thank you for your lovely review. I am so pleased that you have enjoyed amazing customer service and am very glad to hear that our team has been able to provide a tailored approach to meet your requirements. Thank you.

Happy Dad
Happy DadCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Easy and fast service

I found the Campion site easy to navigate and they had all my daughter’s required text books and equipment. Delivery was fast and the cost was reasonable. Takes the stress out of back to school. Very happy

Paul
PaulSydney, NSW

Excellent service

Campion processes our order for my sons books promptly and the deliver was much quicker than we anticipated. Very happy with the service we received

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Paul, we are very pleased to hear that you enjoyed such a positive experience with us and your order arrived much faster than anticipated. Thank you for taking the time to post your review, it is very much appreciated.

Flavio Baronti
Flavio BarontiGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great service, simple and fast!

Website easy to navigate, clear information, great costumer service, and most importantly, fast delivery. Undoubtedly simplifies the purchase of school resources.

Campion E.Campion Education

Best thing about going back to school

Campion makes it so easy to order the books and stationery for school. They take all the hassle out of finding and buying the school books. I love this service and you don't have to leave home - they are delivered to your door.

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Very Happy Customer, our focus is to make the back-to-school process easy and convenient for families, and it is always a pleasure to hear such positive feedback. Thank you for rating us so highly.

Happy with the service

I am very happy with the prompt service of Campion Education, Dandenong branch, their packages was excellent, delivery was promptly.

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Mammen Varghese, we are so pleased to hear that you were happy with the service you received at our Dandenong retail service centre. We will pass your feedback onto the team. Thank you.

Happy parent
Happy parentGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Fast delivery

Ordered on friday and it was delivered on Wednesday.. Order was correct and my son was able to take his new school books to his new school

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Happy parent, we are so pleased to hear that your order arrived quickly and your son was able to have his new books for his new school. We hope he enjoys the school year ahead. Thank you for taking the time to post your review.

John A.
John A.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great service!!

We have been buying our school books and supplies from Campion for years. Every year including this last very unusual year of buying books, everything went smoothly. The line moved quickly and books etc came out promptly. Great work again.

Sonja
SonjaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great Service

I used Campion for both my Boys for their Text Books & specialty items.
I purchased common items elsewhere as I did find I could get the equivalent elsewhere.
I found the ordering very simple, payment options were great & delivery time was also in good time.
Thank-you for your service

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Sonja, thank you for your kind review. We are really pleased to hear that you have had a good experience with us and you found ordering online easy, great payment options and good delivery time.

Booktopia