Campion Education

Campion Education (page 4 of 10)

Listing monitored by Campion Education

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (694)

Deb
DebGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Ordering online easily.

I needed to order a code for a second hand maths book it was quick and easy to do. In the past when I have gone to their premises, the staff have been helpful.

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Deb,we are so pleased to hear that you found it easy and quick to order a digital code this year. We'd also like to thank you for your feedback on our helpful retail service centre staff. We really appreciate your review and feedback, thank you.

Kirsten C.
Kirsten C.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

It’s a tough job dealing with stressed disorganised parents! COVID systems were well implemented and staff were efficient and courteous

Fiona
FionaCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Back to school

I found the staff excellent service and online ease of ordering extremely good.
They explained how to use the online ordering and their product knowledge and advise was fantastic.

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Fiona, we are really glad to hear that you received excellent service from our team. It is also pleasing to hear that you found them knowledgeable and able to provide you with fantastic advice. Thank you for your review.

Happy Dad
Happy DadCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Easy and fast service

I found the Campion site easy to navigate and they had all my daughter’s required text books and equipment. Delivery was fast and the cost was reasonable. Takes the stress out of back to school. Very happy

Paul
PaulSydney, NSW

Excellent service

Campion processes our order for my sons books promptly and the deliver was much quicker than we anticipated. Very happy with the service we received

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Paul, we are very pleased to hear that you enjoyed such a positive experience with us and your order arrived much faster than anticipated. Thank you for taking the time to post your review, it is very much appreciated.

Flavio Baronti
Flavio BarontiGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great service, simple and fast!

Website easy to navigate, clear information, great costumer service, and most importantly, fast delivery. Undoubtedly simplifies the purchase of school resources.

Campion E.Campion Education

Best thing about going back to school

Campion makes it so easy to order the books and stationery for school. They take all the hassle out of finding and buying the school books. I love this service and you don't have to leave home - they are delivered to your door.

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Very Happy Customer, our focus is to make the back-to-school process easy and convenient for families, and it is always a pleasure to hear such positive feedback. Thank you for rating us so highly.

Happy with the service

I am very happy with the prompt service of Campion Education, Dandenong branch, their packages was excellent, delivery was promptly.

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Mammen Varghese, we are so pleased to hear that you were happy with the service you received at our Dandenong retail service centre. We will pass your feedback onto the team. Thank you.

John A.
John A.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great service!!

We have been buying our school books and supplies from Campion for years. Every year including this last very unusual year of buying books, everything went smoothly. The line moved quickly and books etc came out promptly. Great work again.

Sonja
SonjaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great Service

I used Campion for both my Boys for their Text Books & specialty items.
I purchased common items elsewhere as I did find I could get the equivalent elsewhere.
I found the ordering very simple, payment options were great & delivery time was also in good time.
Thank-you for your service

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Sonja, thank you for your kind review. We are really pleased to hear that you have had a good experience with us and you found ordering online easy, great payment options and good delivery time.

Reliable and consistent. Everything you want and need at this time of year.

A fabulous business model. Having used them for a number of years now I can say they are Reliable and consistent. Everything you want and need at this time of year. I am
Always confident with my purchases.

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Alecia De Angelis, we are so pleased to hear that you have found our service reliable and consistent over many years. We thank you for taking the time to leave your review and greatly appreciate your feedback.

Angel
AngelSydney, NSW

Great Service, Super Fast Delivery!!

Always use Campion to order text books for my children, website is very easy to use, staff at the school pick up service are very polite and helpful and when I had to order an extra item after school had started it was delivered within 3 days of ordering it. I would not shop anywhere else for text books!!

Sarbjeet
SarbjeetGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Quick delivery

I had a First experience which was very good as I’m happy to receive parcel very quick because it was short time. Paled safely.

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Sarbjeet, thank you for your review. We are very pleased to hear that you enjoyed your first experience with us, that delivery was quick, and your package arrived safely. We look forward to seeing you online again.

Meaghan M.
Meaghan M.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Easy to order and fast delivery

I would definitely recommend using the online delivery service.

The website was easy to navigate and the books arrived within 2 days of placing the order.

Campion E.Campion Education

So easy to order, stress free

books are well packed and sent in a timely manner, always a pleasure to deal with. Fabulous, very easy. Thank you.

Lynette
LynettePerth, WA

Shopping in person made easy

shopped for 2 kids stationary at last minute - super panicky when I got in - system setup at Malaga felt organised, it flowed and super easy to shop for stationary - staff were calm and super helpful
Thankyou and Well done

Jobish
JobishGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great

Thank you team, we have procured books for my son. Great service and quick delivery. Appreciate your help. Looking forward for next year

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Jobish, thank you for your review. We are very pleased to hear that you found our service great and delivery of your order was quick. We look forward to seeing you online soon. Thank you once again.

George
GeorgeThe Mallee, VIC

Great Condition, New books!

Brand new, beautiful looking school books.
Shipping isn’t cheap butttt... it comes soooo quickly mine took 3-5 days, that’s it. It’s abit pricey, not the cheapest website, but the one you can 100% rely on to come.

Thankyou so much for what you have done! Will be buying again as I highly recommend,

Chezz
ChezzCasterton, Victoria

Timely process and delivery of order

I placed the order 2 days before school opened. The order arrived within 5 business days. Order arrived intact. One of the books was out of stock, communication great. The book was delivered as promised. I recommend Campion Education and I will order with them again.

Stephie T
Stephie TSydney, NSW

Book order

Thank you so much for promptly sending my daughter’s books. We received them in a matter of days after placing the order.

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Stephie T, we are very glad to hear that your daughter's books arrived promptly. Thank you for taking the time to post your review.

Janine
JanineVictoria

Easy and fast service, great experience, staff knew precisely what was happening and follow up was fast and efficient, great

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Janine, we are so pleased you had a great experience with us and found our service easy and fast, our team knowledgeable and follow up efficient. Thank you for your review.

Amanda
AmandaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Quick and easy ordering of all the required books in one place!

This is very easy to order from with school and student codes you can confidently order and know you are choosing the exact books and editions required by the school

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Amanda, thank you for your review. We are very pleased to hear that you found it easy and that you were confident using the codes to place your book order. Thank you.

EVERY time I spoke to someone at Campion they were polite , patient and extremely helpful.
Kept up to date with emails regarding back orders.

Ros
Ros Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Fast delivery

I was very happy with the ease of ordering items. The items were delivered quickly and earlier than the indicated timeframe.

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Ros, thank you for taking the time to post your review. It is pleasing to hear that found the process of ordering items easy, and that your order arrived earlier than expected. Thanks again.

Karend
KarendGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Seamless ordering

Campion was easy to navigate. The ordering was complete in a few minutes and delivery arrived promptly. Would use again

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Karend, we are so pleased to hear that you found our website easy to navigate, the ordering process quick and delivery was prompt. We very much appreciate your review, and look forward to seeing you online again. Thank you.

Booktopia