Campion Education

Campion Education (page 5 of 10)

Listing monitored by Campion Education

Flavio Baronti
Flavio BarontiGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great service, simple and fast!

Website easy to navigate, clear information, great costumer service, and most importantly, fast delivery. Undoubtedly simplifies the purchase of school resources.

Campion E.Campion Education

Best thing about going back to school

Campion makes it so easy to order the books and stationery for school. They take all the hassle out of finding and buying the school books. I love this service and you don't have to leave home - they are delivered to your door.

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Very Happy Customer, our focus is to make the back-to-school process easy and convenient for families, and it is always a pleasure to hear such positive feedback. Thank you for rating us so highly.

Happy with the service

I am very happy with the prompt service of Campion Education, Dandenong branch, their packages was excellent, delivery was promptly.

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Mammen Varghese, we are so pleased to hear that you were happy with the service you received at our Dandenong retail service centre. We will pass your feedback onto the team. Thank you.

Happy parent
Happy parentGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Fast delivery

Ordered on friday and it was delivered on Wednesday.. Order was correct and my son was able to take his new school books to his new school

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Happy parent, we are so pleased to hear that your order arrived quickly and your son was able to have his new books for his new school. We hope he enjoys the school year ahead. Thank you for taking the time to post your review.

John A.
John A.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great service!!

We have been buying our school books and supplies from Campion for years. Every year including this last very unusual year of buying books, everything went smoothly. The line moved quickly and books etc came out promptly. Great work again.

Sonja
SonjaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great Service

I used Campion for both my Boys for their Text Books & specialty items.
I purchased common items elsewhere as I did find I could get the equivalent elsewhere.
I found the ordering very simple, payment options were great & delivery time was also in good time.
Thank-you for your service

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Sonja, thank you for your kind review. We are really pleased to hear that you have had a good experience with us and you found ordering online easy, great payment options and good delivery time.

Reliable and consistent. Everything you want and need at this time of year.

A fabulous business model. Having used them for a number of years now I can say they are Reliable and consistent. Everything you want and need at this time of year. I am
Always confident with my purchases.

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Alecia De Angelis, we are so pleased to hear that you have found our service reliable and consistent over many years. We thank you for taking the time to leave your review and greatly appreciate your feedback.

Angel
AngelSydney, NSW

Great Service, Super Fast Delivery!!

Always use Campion to order text books for my children, website is very easy to use, staff at the school pick up service are very polite and helpful and when I had to order an extra item after school had started it was delivered within 3 days of ordering it. I would not shop anywhere else for text books!!

Anita
Anita Central West, NSW

Quick, simple and prompt delivery

Over the years we have used Campion it has been consistently reliable when accessing texts for our children to start the year. Once the order is placed we have as good as received it!

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Anita, we are so pleased to hear that you have received consistently reliable service throughout the years. Thank you for taking the time to post your review, we very much appreciate it.

Sarbjeet
SarbjeetGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Quick delivery

I had a First experience which was very good as I’m happy to receive parcel very quick because it was short time. Paled safely.

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Sarbjeet, thank you for your review. We are very pleased to hear that you enjoyed your first experience with us, that delivery was quick, and your package arrived safely. We look forward to seeing you online again.

Meaghan M.
Meaghan M.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Easy to order and fast delivery

I would definitely recommend using the online delivery service.

The website was easy to navigate and the books arrived within 2 days of placing the order.

lidia
lidiaSydney, NSW

very fast!

I forgot to order my kids books, we did it on line and got very fast. my kids had them to start school just in time! thank you!

Angela
AngelaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fast and efficient

I had forgotten to order my childs books....ordered on Saturday night at 11pm and books delivered on the Thursday (public holiday Tuesday) my child had them to start school....

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Angela, we are very pleased that we could provide a fast and efficient service for your family so your child had their textbooks ready for the school year. Thank you for taking the time to post your review.

So easy to order, stress free

books are well packed and sent in a timely manner, always a pleasure to deal with. Fabulous, very easy. Thank you.

Lynette
LynettePerth, WA

Shopping in person made easy

shopped for 2 kids stationary at last minute - super panicky when I got in - system setup at Malaga felt organised, it flowed and super easy to shop for stationary - staff were calm and super helpful
Thankyou and Well done

Jobish
JobishGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great

Thank you team, we have procured books for my son. Great service and quick delivery. Appreciate your help. Looking forward for next year

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Jobish, thank you for your review. We are very pleased to hear that you found our service great and delivery of your order was quick. We look forward to seeing you online soon. Thank you once again.

George
GeorgeThe Mallee, VIC

Great Condition, New books!

Brand new, beautiful looking school books.
Shipping isn’t cheap butttt... it comes soooo quickly mine took 3-5 days, that’s it. It’s abit pricey, not the cheapest website, but the one you can 100% rely on to come.

Thankyou so much for what you have done! Will be buying again as I highly recommend,

Chezz
ChezzCasterton, Victoria

Timely process and delivery of order

I placed the order 2 days before school opened. The order arrived within 5 business days. Order arrived intact. One of the books was out of stock, communication great. The book was delivered as promised. I recommend Campion Education and I will order with them again.

Stephie T
Stephie TSydney, NSW

Book order

Thank you so much for promptly sending my daughter’s books. We received them in a matter of days after placing the order.

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Stephie T, we are very glad to hear that your daughter's books arrived promptly. Thank you for taking the time to post your review.

Janine
JanineVictoria

Easy and fast service, great experience, staff knew precisely what was happening and follow up was fast and efficient, great

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Janine, we are so pleased you had a great experience with us and found our service easy and fast, our team knowledgeable and follow up efficient. Thank you for your review.

Amanda
AmandaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Quick and easy ordering of all the required books in one place!

This is very easy to order from with school and student codes you can confidently order and know you are choosing the exact books and editions required by the school

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Amanda, thank you for your review. We are very pleased to hear that you found it easy and that you were confident using the codes to place your book order. Thank you.

EVERY time I spoke to someone at Campion they were polite , patient and extremely helpful.
Kept up to date with emails regarding back orders.

Ros
Ros Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Fast delivery

I was very happy with the ease of ordering items. The items were delivered quickly and earlier than the indicated timeframe.

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Ros, thank you for taking the time to post your review. It is pleasing to hear that found the process of ordering items easy, and that your order arrived earlier than expected. Thanks again.

Karend
KarendGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Seamless ordering

Campion was easy to navigate. The ordering was complete in a few minutes and delivery arrived promptly. Would use again

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Karend, we are so pleased to hear that you found our website easy to navigate, the ordering process quick and delivery was prompt. We very much appreciate your review, and look forward to seeing you online again. Thank you.

Easy website. Guided me through everything. Made the process quick and easy. Everything was set out in a way that was quick to find

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Pleased parent, we are so glad to hear that you enjoyed your experience with us. Thank you for your feedback on how easy and quick you found the process of ordering, it is very much appreciated.

Booktopia