Camtec

3.8

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (5)
speed racer

speed racerPerth, WA

Expect lengthy delays for repairs if parts need to be ordered in

Camtec are currently in the process of ordering in the parts required to fix our air-conditioner from one of their suppliers - a fan motor, fan blower, PCB controller and a fuse.

I can't believe in this day and age they quote the ETA for the parts to arrive as 7-10 'Business Days'. Even if the parts were coming from overseas this sort of time-frame is not acceptable. I even offered to pay the extra money to get the parts sent via express overnight freight however I was advised this isn't possible and is due to their supplier....time to find a new supplier who can send parts a little faster.

Book owl

Book owlMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Service fail

contacted Camtec about shifting an airconditioning outside unit. Tried to get sense on Friday, and Monday. After being put on hold and disconnected 3 times. I gave up. It is a waste of time to call them, or email them.

Store LocationKeswick Adelaide South Australia
Jane

JaneMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Camtec technicians for Samsung TV repair.

Last week our Samsung TV developed a white line across the centre. After a call to Samsung, and an email and photo to show the fault, we were contacted by Camtec to arrange for their technicians to visit. This happened quickly and today after a courtesy call to advise the visit time, Mario and Laughlin arrived.
Professional, friendly and efficient. They replaced the screen with no difficulty, re mounted the TV to the wall, tidied the mess, all within 30 minutes.
They were both lovely men and the service was excellent.
Thankyou.

Appliance Repair Services

Find out how Camtec compares to other Appliance Repair Services

Dave

DaveMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellent Service

Our Samsung Smart TV decided to stop working last week. After a phone call to Samsung support, they contacted Camtec SA, the Samsung repair people here in Adelaide, who promptly contacted us by phone. As requested, we emailed them the details of the TV and what had happened. They phoned us again to say parts were ordered and they would organise with us a suitable time for the repairs once parts were in. This only took a couple of days and a time was booked for the repairs.
Their technician, Mario arrived in the scheduled time slot and the TV was going again in no time. All this within a week of the problem.
Thanks Samsung, Camtec SA and Mario the technician, for the excellent service.
Thoroughly recommend.
Dave

Jessica13

Jessica13Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellent service / issue fixed asap

We have a Samsung washing machine that hasn't been draining. Steve (Adelaide tech) came out and fixed it in half an hour.
Camtech made sure to contact me within 24 hours of the service complaint I made with Samsung. Steve called me half an hour before coming out to ensure I was here; and he was very helpful and friendly to boot. I definitely recommend Camtech Adelaide

Store LocationAdelaide