Cancer Council Lipstick SPF30+

Cancer Council Lipstick SPF30+

See the Best Sun Protection & Care Products in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

katespetruvia

katespetruviaSydney

didn't imagined it is this good

I don't wear makeup often but whenever i go out, i use this one. i love that its lustrous color gives my face a quick glow like I don't look pale anymore when I put this on. It also has SPF on it which makes me feel extra safe whenever i go out of the house on a sunny day.

Bev S

Bev S

A rare find - lipstick with SPF

Delighted to find a lipstick with SPF, and in a good range of colours. Easy to wear and smooth texture, with reasonable staying power. It is moist but not so soft it breaks easily, unlike some.

Mvvaid

Mvvaidalwar

For a perfect smile

This product is awesome . It have lustrous smooth finish. Make your whole face glow . It have SPF which is the best feature of this lipstick,it protect your lips from harmful sun rays.
Give it a try for sure.

So smooth and moisturising

Have the cinnamon colour and love it. Goes with everything.
Feels beautiful on my lips and a nice light scent :)
Definitely recommend this lipstick and will be trying some other colours soon. Not a bad price

Hithere12

Hithere12AU

Firstly the SPF factor is what I love about this and the fact that a lipstick is made and endorsed by The Councer Council. The fact that such a decent and quality lipstick that is so affordable has surely won me over. They have a good range of shades and upon applying you will find it to have a rich creamy consistency that gives a good solid colour that is nice and bright. It goes on flawlessly with a matte like finish, but still leaves my lips soft and conditioned. Definately one of my favourite lippy's.
A high SPF factor protecting and moisturising lipstick by a reliable company.