100% · 70%

Ease of Application
Smell

Kerrie
KerrieSydney, NSW

Why can’t I buy it anymore?

The only lipstick I have used for 20 years. Absolutely fantastic. So moist and great colours. Please bring it back. Show details ·  1
Angie
AngieSydney, NSW28 posts

Lip balm the best

I decided to try something new. The lip balm and lip stick very high quality. For what your paying for. Highly recommended. Unfortunately they only have the 50plus option. Would mind other tints.  Show details
katespetruvia
katespetruviaSydney27 posts

didn't imagined it is this good

I don't wear makeup often but whenever i go out, i use this one. i love that its lustrous color gives my face a quick glow like I don't look pale anymore when I put this on. It also has SPF on it which makes me feel extra safe whenever i go out of the house on a sunny day.

Bev S
Bev S5 posts

A rare find - lipstick with SPF

Delighted to find a lipstick with SPF, and in a good range of colours. Easy to wear and smooth texture, with reasonable staying power. It is moist but not so soft it breaks easily, unlike some.

Mvvaid
Mvvaidalwar

For a perfect smile

This product is awesome . It have lustrous smooth finish. Make your whole face glow . It have SPF which is the best feature of this lipstick,it protect your lips from harmful sun rays.

Give it a try for sure.

Singie
Singie

So smooth and moisturising

Have the cinnamon colour and love it. Goes with everything.

Feels beautiful on my lips and a nice light scent :)

Definitely recommend this lipstick and will be trying some other colours soon. Not a bad price

Hithere12
Hithere12AU191 posts

Firstly the SPF factor is what I love about this and the fact that a lipstick is made and endorsed by The Councer Council. The fact that such a decent and quality lipstick that is so affordable has surely won me over. They have a good range of shades and upon applying you will find it to have a rich creamy consistency that gives a good solid colour that is nice and bright. It goes on flawlessly with a matte like finish, but still leaves my lips soft and conditioned. Definately one of my favourite lippy's.
A high SPF factor protecting and moisturising lipstick by a reliable company.

Madeline G.
Madeline G.

Are the cancer council still lipsticks SPF 30 in Plum

Maureen L.
Maureen L.

Do the Cancer Council still sell lipstick with Spf

Cancer Council   DM

Hi Maureen, Thanks very much for your question. We do not sell lipsticks, but we do sell a tinted lip balm that offers SPF50+ protection. Link here: external link
Thanks very much
Emilia

Barbara C.
Barbara C.

Where do I purchase these lipsticks

Cancer Council   DM

Hi Barbara, Apologies but we do not sell lipsticks. We have tinted lip balms that provide SPF50+ broad spectrum protection, and these can be found at our retail stores and online at external link

Thank you and apologies again!
Emilia