Cancer Council Lipstick SPF30+

Cancer Council Lipstick SPF30+

See the Best Sunscreen & Sun Protection Products in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Cancer Council

• Causes Irritation Yes (0) · No (1)
  • Ease of Application
  • Smell
Angie
AngieSydney, NSW

Lip balm the best

I decided to try something new. The lip balm and lip stick very high quality. For what your paying for. Highly recommended. Unfortunately they only have the 50plus option. Would mind other tints.

Purchased in February 2021 at Coles for $4.50.

Ease of Application
katespetruvia
katespetruviaSydney

didn't imagined it is this good

I don't wear makeup often but whenever i go out, i use this one. i love that its lustrous color gives my face a quick glow like I don't look pale anymore when I put this on. It also has SPF on it which makes me feel extra safe whenever i go out of the house on a sunny day.

Bev S
Bev S

A rare find - lipstick with SPF

Delighted to find a lipstick with SPF, and in a good range of colours. Easy to wear and smooth texture, with reasonable staying power. It is moist but not so soft it breaks easily, unlike some.

Sunscreen & Sun Protection Products

Find out how Cancer Council Lipstick SPF30+ compares to other Sunscreen & Sun Protection Products

Mvvaid
Mvvaidalwar

For a perfect smile

This product is awesome . It have lustrous smooth finish. Make your whole face glow . It have SPF which is the best feature of this lipstick,it protect your lips from harmful sun rays.
Give it a try for sure.

So smooth and moisturising

Have the cinnamon colour and love it. Goes with everything.
Feels beautiful on my lips and a nice light scent :)
Definitely recommend this lipstick and will be trying some other colours soon. Not a bad price

Hithere12
Hithere12AU

Firstly the SPF factor is what I love about this and the fact that a lipstick is made and endorsed by The Councer Council. The fact that such a decent and quality lipstick that is so affordable has surely won me over. They have a good range of shades and upon applying you will find it to have a rich creamy consistency that gives a good solid colour that is nice and bright. It goes on flawlessly with a matte like finish, but still leaves my lips soft and conditioned. Definately one of my favourite lippy's.
A high SPF factor protecting and moisturising lipstick by a reliable company.