Cannon Fitzroy Freestanding FITZFS

1 review
    lisa.howard.75248
    lisa.howard.75248Perth, Western Australia

Great fire. But noisy fan

I love my has fire except the fan is quite noisy.
    The other issue I find is that you cannot control the fan speed. Only the temperature. So dropping the temp drops the fan speed.
    With the noisy fan running it’s distracting.

Maccaasked

We have two Cannon Fitzroy Freestanding units and one Fitzroy Recessed Heater (all LPG installations) all tested this year and each one currently disabled as all were emitting CO into the heated areas.
    Could you advise what is major cause for this, and is there an easy way to rectify this? - they are externally flued, and all seals etc seem to be in good order.
    Gas pressure on high fire was pretty close to spec (2.80 vs 2.65 Kpa) so not deemed a major reason by the service personnel.

Cannon
    IXL H.Cannon

Hi Macca, thanks for getting in touch - we think this would be best handled by our technical manager who can provide specific advice. Please send us a private message with your contact details and we'll get you in touch. Kind regards, Cannon

Macca

Thank you. But how do I send you a private message?

Cannon
    IXL H.Cannon

Hi Macca, if you click on our username (above this comment), a box will pop up allowing you to send us a private message. Hope that helps. Kind regards, Cannon

Get an answer from our members and Cannon representatives