Mk II, Mk I
See the Best DSLR Cameras in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Canon

4.3
Roger
RogerGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Love it. Great full frame camera.

Great camera for video. I use it as my main camera. Maybe not the best for photography?

Only con is doesn't have 4K. But i'm not using 4K anyway.

Great value for money

Purchased in December 2018.

Carbarandmar
CarbarandmarSydney, NSW

Best Full Frame Camera on the market

Since purchasing my Canon 6D mk11, I have been so impressed in my photographs. It's worth spending that little bit extra for a full frame camera. The quality of photograph is second to none.. Using it on Manual is easier than I expected.. having a Bluetooth feature is easy, as I can sync to my mobile phone and then upload to Facebook or Instagram straight away..

Date PurchasedSept 2018

Dilan
DilanSyd

There is so much things you can do with this

Had my Mark II for over two years and over the course of I, the more I spend time with it, the more I realised how capable this is. I definitely have to say that the weight is quite hafty but it is still consider to be light comparing to others in the same range. Absolutely love it

Date PurchasedJuly 2016
Konidair
KonidairSydney

Best travel full frame dslr

Although there are a lot of negative reviews online, I decided to take the risk and upgrade my crop sensor Canon to this beauty. The results are impressive, the photos pop out(i'm using the same lenses from the previous camera) and since I purchased this camera I've become the official photographer for family and friends.
Things I love:
Weatherproof body
Battery life
Articulated touch screen
iOs app with wireless photo transfer
Things I don't like:

Chunky
ChunkyBrisbane

Camera not recognised by Canon Utilities

Date PurchasedNov 2016

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

Clara V.
Clara V.15 Nov 2021
smart-shopping-tips-to-help-you-make-the-most-of-black-friday-sales
migo33
migo33Sydney, NSW

Great FF camera for enthusiast and pros

Three years after purchasing the 6D I still think it's a great all-rounder camera for the price. It's hi ISO quality is brilliant and liberating however it's video capabilities are not great at all and focusing system is a bit outdated. Put on a small prime and it's a fun, light and manageable camera.

Date PurchasedSept 2013

John
John

An affordable FF DSLR.

A very good camera at the time it was released.
Pros : full-frame, Wifi, GPS, light weight (as compared to older model) , AF focus in dark (-3EV), good quality picture (low noise).
Cons : only 9 AF points (1 cross hair point in the middle), no built-in flash, low FPS (3.9/sec).
Good for portraits and landscapes, weak in sport and birding.

One more thing, multiple exposures applied only in jpeg, not raw.

Date PurchasedFeb 2014

Fatty
FattyAuckland

A wonderful new toy

Only had this a short time nonetheless I'm impressed with the build quality and images achieved so far. Looking forward to spending more time with this and various lenses to explore its capabilities further.
I haven't used the WiFi or GPS facilities yet.
No regrets about getting this rather than the 5D Mark Iii, plus saved quite a bit of money.

David
DavidCairns

What great value

Beautiful! Flexible, complicated, sophisticated and 450 pages of instructions- it's a flight deck making use a delightful project in itself but an art piece also. Love my macro L series lens coupled allowing me to take "professional " macro shots. Easy to use with enough auto settings but plenty of menu options for tailoring your creations . Delightful! Paid great price in Sydney after a shop around saving close to $400. Great camera following on from my 450 D.

ScottRock
ScottRockSouth East Queensland, QLD

Faultless Camera

Anthony Turner
Anthony TurnerIllawarra, NSW

Exciting Purchase

Have found product has lived up to all expectations, ease of use, the helpful camera guide, the craftmanship and the overall finish leave nothing to be desired. The low light application is awesome, and the range of lenses that can be used can not be beaten, Thumbs up to Canon and eGlobal for making it happen
The Canon wow factor