Mk II, Mk I
See the Best DSLR Cameras in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Canon

4.3
Roger
RogerGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Love it. Great full frame camera.

Great camera for video. I use it as my main camera. Maybe not the best for photography?

Only con is doesn't have 4K. But i'm not using 4K anyway.

Great value for money

Purchased in December 2018.

Carbarandmar
CarbarandmarSydney, NSW

Best Full Frame Camera on the market

Since purchasing my Canon 6D mk11, I have been so impressed in my photographs. It's worth spending that little bit extra for a full frame camera. The quality of photograph is second to none.. Using it on Manual is easier than I expected.. having a Bluetooth feature is easy, as I can sync to my mobile phone and then upload to Facebook or Instagram straight away..

Date PurchasedSept 2018

Other DSLR Cameras

Konidair
KonidairSydney

Best travel full frame dslr

Although there are a lot of negative reviews online, I decided to take the risk and upgrade my crop sensor Canon to this beauty. The results are impressive, the photos pop out(i'm using the same lenses from the previous camera) and since I purchased this camera I've become the official photographer for family and friends.
Things I love:
Weatherproof body
Battery life
Articulated touch screen
iOs app with wireless photo transfer
Things I don't like:

Find out how Canon EOS 6D compares to other DSLR Cameras

David
DavidCairns

What great value

Beautiful! Flexible, complicated, sophisticated and 450 pages of instructions- it's a flight deck making use a delightful project in itself but an art piece also. Love my macro L series lens coupled allowing me to take "professional " macro shots. Easy to use with enough auto settings but plenty of menu options for tailoring your creations . Delightful! Paid great price in Sydney after a shop around saving close to $400. Great camera following on from my 450 D.

ScottRock
ScottRockSouth East Queensland, QLD

Faultless Camera

Anthony Turner
Anthony TurnerIllawarra, NSW

Exciting Purchase

Have found product has lived up to all expectations, ease of use, the helpful camera guide, the craftmanship and the overall finish leave nothing to be desired. The low light application is awesome, and the range of lenses that can be used can not be beaten, Thumbs up to Canon and eGlobal for making it happen
The Canon wow factor