Canon Pixma Home TS6360

Canon Pixma Home TS6360

MPN: TS6360
See the Best Printers in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Canon

• Reliability
  • Printing Speed
Senaka
Senaka

No hassel printing ...!

I purchased Canon TS6360 from BigW last week. Setting up the printer was easy. Prompts are clear on screen and no hassle in connecting to wifi. I use mobile app for printing.
This is mainly for my documents and quite happy with print quality.

Purchased in June 2021 at Bigw for $119.

Grant C.
Grant C.South East Queensland, QLD

A cheap printer that punches above it's belt.

I purchased this printer as a replacement for a very old Pixma 980, which was a phenomenal printer for its time. My greatest need for a printer is availability of 3rd party inks (ebay), and also photo quality. This printer is easy to use (though it doesn't directly scan from the printer to a device, and scanning setup on a PC is not as intuitive as it probably should be.

The photo and print quality is excellent. And there's easy to use software for mobile devices to print directly to the machine, once it's on a network.

All in all, I'm very satisfied with this machine. It's cheap to buy, and although the official inks are expensive, there's plenty of ebay options for the XXL inks that makes the printing costs a non-issue.

Purchased in August 2020 for $150.

Alan
AlanBayswater

Good printer at an good price. We've only had it a week, but for the money it is a beauty......so far. For low use printing, occasional color, and occasional scanning, it seems ideal. Very easy to set up, and the print is fast, and clear. We won't use it often, but it is a necessity to be easy to use & reliable.
JB HiFi guy gave me a good tip - print a page with a small amount of color once a month to keep the print heads(?) from drying out - the machine is scrap if this happens.

Purchased in April 2020 at JB Hifi Home for $129.

Wayne Leonard
Wayne LeonardSydney, NSW

Best printer ever

Easy to set up on both smart devices and PC. Decent printer price and reasonable ink cartridges costs. Replace only the 1 out 5 colours that runs out and approximately $25-$35 per colour.

Printers