Canon Pixma MG3660

Canon Pixma MG3660

Pros

• Affordable

Cons

• Prone to breaking down

• Ink Cartridge Longevity
  • Reliability
  • Printing Speed
Mel E

Mel EPerth, WA

DIFFICULT

Print quality is okay. Connecting the printer is difficult. I guess you get what you pay for. The only good thing that I like is the scanner and the price.

Purchased in January 2020 at Big W for $35.10.

DO NOT BUY THIS ITEM!!!!

I can't count on my hands how many times it has given me a hard time printing stuff on my computer. it keeps saying there's an error although I just printed a document off of my phone, it won't print a document from my computer. It uses a lot of ink and it just keeps saying error. Ugh! it's so frustrating! I'd go back to Epson.

Purchased in January 2018.

Not good for printing photos

This is not good for printing photos at all. Photos printed are not sharp and clear with horizontal lines running across it. Don't buy this printer if you want to print photos! Regret not testing it out before purchasing.
Probably just a very basic printer to scan and print normal documents

Date PurchasedOct 2018
Printers

Find out how Canon Pixma MG3660 compares to other Printers

Elizabeth L.

Elizabeth L.asked

Can I scan directly from the printer to email?

Hassan S.

Hassan S.asked

اخفاء ضوء wifi

Sue Burnsasked

Is it windows 10 compatible

LozO
LozO

Sorry not sue have just used from my phone

Sue Burns

Great I purchased it as I Googled it and looked on ebay at exact same one and it says win 10 as well, so this will be no good at all to me

Get an answer from our members and Canon representatives

Features:

• Inkjet printer with standard A4-paper printing
  • Multifunctional Wi-Fi printer that also features a scanner and copier
  • SD card slot, so you can print directly from a camera, instead of loading the photos onto a computer first
  • Variety of colours, including black, red, and white

What reviewers thought of this printer:

• Although it seems like some reviewers were able to get this printer to work, most experienced difficulties. For example, one reviewer mentioned that he could only use the printer once before it completely stopped functioning.
  • There’s barely an improvement in reviews between this printer and the other Pixma TS5060 by Canon. The two printers share similar features, the main difference is that although both printers offer scanners, the Pixma MG3660 also features an in-built copier.
  • Reviewers have given both printers by Pixma an overwhelming majority of 1-star reviews, with neither printer reaching an overall average above 2.5-stars.
CategoryPrinters