Canon Pixma MG3660

Canon Pixma MG3660

Pros

• Affordable

Cons

• Prone to breaking down

• Ink Cartridge Longevity
  • Reliability
  • Printing Speed
Mare

MareHobart, TAS

Easy setup

I'm on my third canon mg3660, each time I've had to buy a new printer because I couldn't get rid of the error 5B02, I had cleaned the absorption pads but could not reset the ink counter, I tried all the hints online but to no avail, and I had to buy another printer the same as I had just purchased new ink cartridges which were dearer than the printer. Now having said that I've been very happy with the setting up and operations of the printer, in particular two sided printing.

Purchased in September 2020 at Big W for $59.00.

@SHiK

@SHiKGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Happy!

I bought from JBHIFI on sale, its a great little product, easy to use, set up was bit tricky though and took some time, but happy to use the product

Purchased in April 2020 at JB Hi-Fi for $40.00.

Defrost Sam

Defrost SamSydney, NSW

Good printer though a little slow

Setup took a while though I'm a techie. So, kinda messy to follow the guide here and there. Wireless configuration takes a little time but no errors. Connects and prints from smartphone and laptop. Color print quality is satisfactory. I don't know if other people had a faulty piece or something but mine works at the top.

Purchased in May 2020 at Kmart for $60.00.

Printers

Find out how Canon Pixma MG3660 compares to other Printers

Max

MaxSouth East Queensland, QLD

So easy to set up on my phone

Only just bought it but it’s the easiest printer to set up that I’ve ever had to do. All good to go in like 5 mins and all done on my phone so I was relieved I didn’t need a cable and set up on my laptop first. Instructions were easy and it printed the text great. I only printed text so I can’t comment on picture quality but for the low price, it just want I need it to do.

Purchased in July 2019 at Big W for $59.00.

BUGBUYER

BUGBUYERHunter Region, NSW

This is the easiest printer I have ever had to set up to connect to 3 computers all WIFI

Purchased in January 2019 for $59.00.

MummaB

MummaBHobart, TAS

Perfect Christmas gift to myself

I bought myself this printer (Big W) for Christmas and I love it.
I set it up through the router on both my phone and computer. It was easy to do.
I have printed 2 binders of recipes from both the computer and phone tonight with no issues at all.
It was nice and cheap, wireless and included ink.

Date PurchasedDec 2018
ettason

ettasonPERTH

Great printer for the money

Date PurchasedFeb 2018
Ellen Whelan

Ellen WhelanAU

Easy Set Up Easy to use

The print quality of, this printer is very good. I use the duplex or double-sided printing for printing meeting minutes, which saves paper. I have printed photo quality photo, which was exceptional.
The printer at the time of purchase was cheaper than purchasing ink of a previous canon printer that I had owned. the ink is of reasonable price.
I haven't had many paper jams. but I found it depends on the quality and brand of paper that is used at time of printing the required documents.

Date PurchasedMar 2017

Easy set up

So easy to set up, downloaded the app logged in to the home router and job done took about 5 minutes, print quality seems on par with the price of the printer and is quite fast, no paper jams so far, thanks cannon for the high quality and affordable product.

Printers

Find out how Canon Pixma MG3660 compares to other Printers

Elizabeth L.

Elizabeth L.asked

Can I scan directly from the printer to email?

Hassan S.

Hassan S.asked

اخفاء ضوء wifi

Sue Burnsasked

Is it windows 10 compatible

LozO
LozO

Sorry not sue have just used from my phone

Sue Burns

Great I purchased it as I Googled it and looked on ebay at exact same one and it says win 10 as well, so this will be no good at all to me

Get an answer from our members and Canon representatives

Features:

• Inkjet printer with standard A4-paper printing
  • Multifunctional Wi-Fi printer that also features a scanner and copier
  • SD card slot, so you can print directly from a camera, instead of loading the photos onto a computer first
  • Variety of colours, including black, red, and white

What reviewers thought of this printer:

• Although it seems like some reviewers were able to get this printer to work, most experienced difficulties. For example, one reviewer mentioned that he could only use the printer once before it completely stopped functioning.
  • There’s barely an improvement in reviews between this printer and the other Pixma TS5060 by Canon. The two printers share similar features, the main difference is that although both printers offer scanners, the Pixma MG3660 also features an in-built copier.
  • Reviewers have given both printers by Pixma an overwhelming majority of 1-star reviews, with neither printer reaching an overall average above 2.5-stars.
CategoryPrinters