Canon Pixma MG5760

Canon Pixma MG5760

MPN: MG5760BK

See the Best Printers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

John M.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

It can be a reasonable printer when everything is on song.

Functionality
Ink Cartridge Longevity
Printing Speed
Reliability

DUCK

DUCKAU

well priced,works well ,good features

I have had a number of printers in this series and been happy with all of them. Wife does a lot of craft work and could not live without the enlarge / reduce feature. Also prints happily on 210GSM card. Works well on generic inks without complaint at reduced running costs. Plenty of warning when ink is running low and can over-ride a stoppage due to low ink and force it to continue. Will print B&W if colour cartridges are out.
Definately recommended.

Purchased in June 2017 for $90.00.

Functionality
Ink Cartridge Longevity
Printing Speed
Reliability
Annie O

Annie ONarracan

Planned redundancy - it's a disgrace

I have the similar product the Canon Pixma MG5760 and it just had a little holiday of 2 weeks while I was out of ink. Now having paid a fortune to stock up on ink, the printer has stopped feeding paper. Seriously - it's done nothing but sit for 2 weeks and now it doesn't work. It appears there's no other printers for sale that take that ink, so I'm sitting on a pile of unused ink and a useless printer because Canon appear to programme redundancy into their products. I guess they don't give a toss about landfill, plastic waste, etc.

Date PurchasedJun 2017

Error messages constantly

Always had canon printers, it’s very slow and has paper jams and error messages constantly. Taking it back to purchase a more expensive model that I can use. The scanner doesn’t work properly also and takes ages to appear in my cannon image garden. I use a printer weekly so not sufficient for my needs.

Date PurchasedFeb 2018

nikhild

nikhild

Reliable

Date PurchasedMay 2017

Stujen

Stujen

Good all round Printer

Print quality is excellent, found it very easy to set up. WiFi printing from IPhone works a treat like the way the phone can turn the printer on. Always had Canon printers and find them very reliable. Only downfall of this one is no CD printing, but can live with that.

Date PurchasedDec 2017

gail1

gail1South East Queensland, QLD

HAPPY SO FAR....

I recently purchased this printer, photocopier,scanner from JB HiFi. The price was great. Also I received the printer within 3 days of ordering it! Lightweight, black, easy to insert cartridges, paper etc. Instructions straight forward. Quiet and quick to scan, prints quickly. Paper doesn't jam (if you use good quality). Only problem I had was to install it via wi-fi. The product and number didn't come up on the list, plus it was asking for my internet provider password etc (which I don't know), so I simply installed it via a USB cord. MUCH better than the old HP I had before which was so big, clumsy and constantly breaking down. Thanks Canon and thanks JB for your prompt online service.

Date PurchasedOct 2017

kerry

kerryCRAIGIEBURN

Great office printer

I got this as a home printer to print photos for my craft, but have found the print quality was not as good as I had hoped. But as a printer to print documents it is great! My daughters love the wifi option so that the printing is easy from school laptops. The price of the ink can get very expensive, but the options to buy the generic ink help alot.

Date PurchasedDec 2016
LadyTash

LadyTashWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

An okay printer

It took several tries to set it up and I found it confusing when trying to scan then print as it wanted me to go through the image garden. Three months later I've just purchased a set of generic inks which I'm glad is much cheaper, but it just won't print well no matter what I try. I've deep cleansed the nozzles so many times and it's still not clear. I'm quite disappointed with this printer.

Date PurchasedApr 2017
Kylie

KylieBrisbane

Excellent for home office

Great value for money home office printer, only downfall being delay of a minute or two when turning it on. Quality of print is moderate. Accepts generic ink so reasonable cost to operate.