Canon Pixma MG5760

• Ink Cartridge Longevity
  • Printing Speed
  • Reliability

gail1South East Queensland, QLD

Do not buy this printer! Nothing but problems!

Purchased at Kmart Retail Stores.

Maryanne

Maryanne

Canon quality print, cheap machinery

I've used Canon printers for years and generally been happy. This one's not very solid; the paper tray is flimsy and--most frustratingly--has a hard time recognising that paper is in there. I often have a number of "no paper in tray" errors before getting it to operate. It's incredibly annoying.

Swapna

SwapnaSydney, NSW

finshed ink quicker

print quality good but not fulled filled ink selling when we buy new one, after ink its waste cant even used it for scanning horrible and expensive when we re filled not economical for households

Purchased in July 2017 at Officeworks Physical store for $60.00.

Printers

Find out how Canon Pixma MG5760 compares to other Printers

John M.

John M.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

It can be a reasonable printer when everything is on song.

DUCK

DUCKAU

well priced,works well ,good features

I have had a number of printers in this series and been happy with all of them. Wife does a lot of craft work and could not live without the enlarge / reduce feature. Also prints happily on 210GSM card. Works well on generic inks without complaint at reduced running costs. Plenty of warning when ink is running low and can over-ride a stoppage due to low ink and force it to continue. Will print B&W if colour cartridges are out.
Definately recommended.

Purchased in June 2017 for $90.00.

Annie O

Annie ONarracan

Planned redundancy - it's a disgrace

I have the similar product the Canon Pixma MG5760 and it just had a little holiday of 2 weeks while I was out of ink. Now having paid a fortune to stock up on ink, the printer has stopped feeding paper. Seriously - it's done nothing but sit for 2 weeks and now it doesn't work. It appears there's no other printers for sale that take that ink, so I'm sitting on a pile of unused ink and a useless printer because Canon appear to programme redundancy into their products. I guess they don't give a toss about landfill, plastic waste, etc.

Date PurchasedJun 2017

Error messages constantly

Always had canon printers, it’s very slow and has paper jams and error messages constantly. Taking it back to purchase a more expensive model that I can use. The scanner doesn’t work properly also and takes ages to appear in my cannon image garden. I use a printer weekly so not sufficient for my needs.

Date PurchasedFeb 2018
nikhild

nikhild

Reliable

Date PurchasedMay 2017
Stujen

Stujen

Good all round Printer

Print quality is excellent, found it very easy to set up. WiFi printing from IPhone works a treat like the way the phone can turn the printer on. Always had Canon printers and find them very reliable. Only downfall of this one is no CD printing, but can live with that.

Date PurchasedDec 2017
Printers

Find out how Canon Pixma MG5760 compares to other Printers

kerry

kerryCRAIGIEBURN

Great office printer

I got this as a home printer to print photos for my craft, but have found the print quality was not as good as I had hoped. But as a printer to print documents it is great! My daughters love the wifi option so that the printing is easy from school laptops. The price of the ink can get very expensive, but the options to buy the generic ink help alot.

Date PurchasedDec 2016
LadyTash

LadyTashWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

An okay printer

It took several tries to set it up and I found it confusing when trying to scan then print as it wanted me to go through the image garden. Three months later I've just purchased a set of generic inks which I'm glad is much cheaper, but it just won't print well no matter what I try. I've deep cleansed the nozzles so many times and it's still not clear. I'm quite disappointed with this printer.

Date PurchasedApr 2017
Kylie

KylieBrisbane

Excellent for home office

Great value for money home office printer, only downfall being delay of a minute or two when turning it on. Quality of print is moderate. Accepts generic ink so reasonable cost to operate.

Millieasked

How do I scan multiple pages into one pdf on my Canon Pixma MG5760 printer?

gail1

Hi You cant. Only more expensive printers will do multiple like that. I used to scan & save each individual page & then 'cut & paste' each page onto blank word document & keep going like that until I had entire lot of pages in the one doc! Its a pain, I know! I threw my Canon printer in our bldg recycling bin last week & bought another one from Harvey Norman. I will NEVER buy another Canon product! If you google Error B203, there are a zillion posts about it! I phoned around & once that error message comes up it can never be repaired! Too costly anyway! I just bought a different brand new printer/scanner/photocopier for $38 from Harvey Norman! :)

Millie

That's disappointing. Thanks anyway.

Millie

What printer did you buy from Harvey Norman and are you happy with it?

Annette F.

Annette F.asked

How do I get my Canon MG5760 to print darker after doing all maintenance cleaning

John M.

John M.asked

Can anyone suggest a sure fire way of removing the MG5B00 code?

Get an answer from our members and Canon representatives