Canon Pixma MX726

MPN: MX726

Red

RedBrisbane

Ok for the price

This is a handle little gadget. I mainly print lots of paper work for university. The ink doesn't last long but I guess with all new printers you will find less ink in the printer to start with. The price was affordable. I don't really have any other complaints as it prints just fine and that's all I need it for.

Date PurchasedJan 2017
Hayley

HayleyBrisbane

Good for the price

Fairly good printer for its price. For those saying the print quality in only satisfactory, I also found this but when I bought more expensive paper other than thechezpest ream I could find, the quality was definitely better. The wifi tends to be a bit hit and miss and it's not always easy but other than this I'm happy with my purchase.

Date PurchasedMay 2016

Chris XSydney, NSW

Very good printer . Great for the money!

I don't understand why some people right negative aboute this printer. I replaced my MG 5660 with this MX726 and the deference is amazing. Faster auto documents feeder and takes the same cartridges as the MG5660 .so i didn't have to throw away my left overs. Wifi network very quick setup. Very happy with this printer. Highly recommended? $85 from officeworks.

Date PurchasedSept 2016
Printers

Find out how Canon Pixma MX726 compares to other Printers

Blackhalo

BlackhaloMelbourne

The terrible people don't have a clue

Look.... for $85 what you get is phenomenal - <$10 for a pack of cartridges on eBay....... It works flawlessly over Wi-Fi and the output from both scans and prints are of a high quality. People that rated this low IMHO are just not tech savi. Don't blame the tool if you cannot use it... Why not 5 Stars.. - It's big but hell for cheap ink and an all in one unit... its a winner,.

Date PurchasedNov 2016
Arvi

ArviAuckland

High res photo printing

I think this is one of the best printing resolution without spending extra. It has its separate trays for 4x6s and A4s and it prints excellent photos and decent speed. I don't use the fax functionality because it's not really my era. It may sometimes spend a lot of inks while cleaning and it might make you spend more on inks. I tore my warranty (i feel this is a tough printer) and installed my own CISS. It was a bit hard to setup but once i got it going, the machine keeps rolling in and printing good photos. Too bad this is already phased out i think.

phoenixd

phoenixdMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Not the fastest, but is a reliable and flexible home office printer

Svanip

SvanipSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very Good to Excellent Printer

I agree that MX 726 is ink hungry but similar to most ink jet printers I feel - Scan feature is a ripper eg: 8 page single Sided A4 Colour 150 DPI to PDF took 34 seconds - fully completed to screen via wireless to Window 8.1 (That is impressive for a home office device) nice solid device for home office, great quality on photo printing as you would expect from a canon.

Lizzie

Lizzieasked

Can you scan negatives on a Pixma MX726? I notice there is a small film strip size panel before the A4 plate, is this specifically for negatives, if so, how do you use it? Thanks

Robin EC

Robin ECasked

Where is the on-line manual??!! Argh, it's just stopped, just like my last Canon!!!!

Chris X

It's in the disk that come with the printer. You must select install all when you insert the disk . Than you will find a shortcut on your desktop screen.

John S

John Sasked

Does anyone know the standard warranty on the Cannon Pixmar MX 626? Ours finally died. Purchased in late May 2015 and less than two years of erratic, problem-ridden use does not seem good value.
Will not be a repeat buyer of this brand.

Chris X

Hi. I've been using canon printers for the last 25 to 30 years. They are the best value / performance printers on the market. But you have to pick the right model. The pixma 626 is not one of the good one's. I have the 726 wich is very good. It comes with 12 mth warranty as most printers on the market.

Get an answer from our members and Canon representatives

CategoryPrinters