Canon Pixma MX726

MPN: MX726

Tommy

TommyNSW, 2127

Great for the price

It is quite slow to start up but the print quality is great.
It is very convenience to print via wifi by computer or smartphone.
I setup my printer with Google Cloud Print and I can print from anywhere with my phone.
Double sided scanning is also a factor why I chose this printer.

Date PurchasedFeb 2018

Efficient and affordable.

I decided to ignore the derogatory reviews that were posted for this printer, because I've had a lot of Canon products in my life and they have always been well designed for their function and given dependable service.
I went ahead and purchased the MX 726 and although it's early days yet, it was cheap, it was straightforward to setup and the wireless connectivity with my iPhone, iPad and old iMac was instant. Good quality and fast printing was the result. It was not overly noisy or slow as one reviewer suggested. I think that careful reading of the instructions and step by step setup will reward anyone who buys this cheaper range Canon printer.

Date PurchasedOct 2016
MrTech

MrTech

The Best Printer Money Can Buy

Print quality is amazing, Refills are well priced
Print from Mac, Iphone, Ipad everywhere.
Easy to use, scanning is a breeze
Will not use any other brand, Canon you have won me over.
It has never failed me, always there when I need it.
Simply the best. . . .

Date PurchasedApr 2015
Printers

Find out how Canon Pixma MX726 compares to other Printers

Lizzie

Lizzieasked

Can you scan negatives on a Pixma MX726? I notice there is a small film strip size panel before the A4 plate, is this specifically for negatives, if so, how do you use it? Thanks

Robin EC

Robin ECasked

Where is the on-line manual??!! Argh, it's just stopped, just like my last Canon!!!!

Chris X

It's in the disk that come with the printer. You must select install all when you insert the disk . Than you will find a shortcut on your desktop screen.

John S

John Sasked

Does anyone know the standard warranty on the Cannon Pixmar MX 626? Ours finally died. Purchased in late May 2015 and less than two years of erratic, problem-ridden use does not seem good value.
Will not be a repeat buyer of this brand.

Chris X

Hi. I've been using canon printers for the last 25 to 30 years. They are the best value / performance printers on the market. But you have to pick the right model. The pixma 626 is not one of the good one's. I have the 726 wich is very good. It comes with 12 mth warranty as most printers on the market.

Get an answer from our members and Canon representatives

CategoryPrinters