Canon Pixma Home TR4560

Canon Pixma Home TR4560

MPN: TR4560
See the Best Printers in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Canon

1.8
  • Ink Cartridge Longevity
  • Reliability
  • Printing Speed

Quite adequate

We had to buy this one in a hurry from The Warehouse in July and it was under $60.
It does a satisfactory job of printing without and problems. We had to purchase new inks not very long after we bought it though.
Quite happy with this printer. Sorry that some people are not.

Simon
SimonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Disappointing waste of time and money

Continuous breakdowns and issues. Completely unreliable. This one is about to fly off the balcony........ This is the second one of these I bought as the first was even worse and had to go back. This replacement is useless as well. I really dont know why they put all this effort into making junk.

Purchased in March 2021 at JB Hi-Fi for $100.

Olivia W
Olivia WSydney, NSW

Won't print and pick up the paper

The worst printer ever- a brand new printer won't print because it can't pick up the paper. And stupid instructions on their website say 'Make sure paper is loaded' or Is paper too thick or curled'' like people have never used printers before.
I wouldn't recommend buying- you just can't print anything

Purchased in October 2021 at Officeworks Physical store.

Rod R.
Rod R.Gippsland, VIC

Not as pictured

The photos to promote this printer are deceptive. I chose it because it looks neat and compact and was told the paper tray is in the bottom of the printer. In reality the paper supply only partially goes into the printer and the paper juts out and looks really messy. This also means you can't close the front trap doors. Unsightly. Also I went with Canon so I could use the same software as my other Canon printer and they are not compatible. I regret my purchase.

Purchased in September 2021 at Officeworks for $78.

Find out how Canon Pixma Home TR4560 compares to other Printers

Worst wifi setup system ever!

The data entry for wifi password is easily the stupidest system I've ever used. I don't know who came up with the system, but I assume they were abused as a child?

Throw out the window. Constantly jamming, offline, error status....you name it. I tried everything ! Worthless...

Always jamming, error message, offline....it may print once then prints 30 blank sheets. Im troubleshooting constantly. Complete waste of time. It has done this from the beginning. Worst printer I've ever had

The Nickelback of printers

Acceptable by 2005’s standards but unworthy of today’s existence. In terms of poor quality it’s an all rounder. Consistently unreliable wireless connection. Complicated user experience and cheap build quality. This printer deserves every bad review it gets.

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

Clara V.

Clara V.7 Dec 2021
Toni
ToniGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Total Rubbish

I have just purchased this copier and what a lot of rubbish it is.
It is so difficult to set up you almost have to be a Rhode scholar to set it up after 2 hours I gave up.I did manage how ever to plug it in to see if I could copy 1 page but it told me it was scanning and I never did see the copied page. I have had a few Canon printers in my time that I’ve been able to setup in no time, but this one is ridiculous.
I’m returning it to Office Works in the morning. But Canon aren’t getting many good reviews as they used to. So I’m in two minds to purchase another brand.
Don’t waist your time.

Purchased in April 2021 for $78.

Daisy Q3Mid North Coast, NSW

So far no problem - looks like great value.

I've just bought this printer from my local Officeworks store for $78. Got it home, out of the box and followed the setup instructions for ink and paper All good so far!
Then I went online and read some reviews. Oh no! I've made a huge mistake!
However, I went to the website and followed the instructions for online setup ... success! After also successfully connecting my Samsung (android) phone, I've copied, scanned via ADF and my pc, and printed from both my pc and phone.
So far it looks pretty good for the price, but I'll be mindful of the other reviews and see how it goes over the next few weeks.

Purchased in February 2021 at Officeworks Physical store.

Manfa
ManfaIllawarra, NSW

Worst printer in the world

Purchased in October 2020 at Harvey Norman for $110.

Lox
LoxGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

The worst printer I've ever owned

Have had this for a couple of years now. It's never worked properly. It will hardly ever print! It thinks it's offline all the time. Turn it off, turn it on, wait, nope, nothing. Today, after waiting a few minutes to think about it, it decided it would print to some degree; it took 3-4mins to print 3 pages in slow motion. I hate this printer.

KenD
KenDFar North Queensland, QLD

This product so far performs quite good

Purchases Canon TR4560 from Officeworks 0n 8/1/21. Had concerns about quality and installation from other reviews. This is my fourth Canon printer over 25 years. Installation was easy with no problems and print quality and time to print are good and comparable with previous printers. This is a $78 printer so so you can't expect perfection but so far I am quite happy. Can't see how some of the other reviews are a true representation of this product.

Purchased in January 2021 at Officeworks Physical store for $78.

Worst Printer Ever!

This is the worst printer ever! Constant paper jams - it is extremely unreliable. I literally have to sit with the printer and feed it paper just so it will print correctly. I can't believe they are still selling this.
After this purchase, will not be buying canon again!

Purchased in July 2019 at Officeworks Physical store.

Mark
Mark

Unbelievably complex product DO NOT BUY

I purchased this product from OfficeWorks and will be taking it back. I have NEVER encountered such a baffling machine, and to say that it's for a home office is a joke. I run my own small business and, guess what Canon, when I want to print something I should click print; when I want to scan something I should click scan - I should NOT have to spend two hours online trying to decipher incomprehensible instructions. I have a living to make, I don't have the time and many other struggling small business owners are in the same boat. This printer is totally counter intuitive, and as a long standing Canon customer I'm disappointed and frustrated. I want a refund.

Purchased in October 2020 at Officeworks for $78.

Brian Barlow
Brian BarlowIllawarra, NSW

Canon Rubbish

Like many others I purchased a Canon TR 4560 printer from Officeworks for $78.00 on 16/08/2020.
Instructions are poor. Installation very difficult. I have had several other brands previously and never had these problems. This will be the first and last purchase of a Canon product - I have spent over 10 hours trying to get this to print, and still cannot get it to work. The phone help received was Pathetic, although the person was helpful, but a lemon is still a lemon. Stay away from this company

Purchased at Officeworks Physical store.