Canvas Champ

Canvas Champ

• Rates and Fees
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Timeliness

So annoyed!! Aussies Beware!!!

I paid extra money to get my magnets delivered via express post only for it to take 3 weeks to come from some back street town in INDIA!!!!!!
Do NOT Buy from here I really wish I'd read the reviews as with a rating this low I would have skipped straight past it.
Aussies beware!!!

Eternal b.
Eternal b.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Most disgusting delivery ever received, Human waste on finished products

Be careful they don't care about hygiene factor , They delivered the products with human waste (mucus).
it's very insulting and most disgusting delivery I ever received, when I asked about this issue they just simply slip through and even no empathy. Finally I had to go through PayPal to get my money back.
their finished products are worthless and waste of money.

All Australian must aware this health and safety issue , especially this COVID time

• +2Thumbnail
Sachin S.
Sachin S.Perth, WA

Misleading the items are not made locally

The items are not made locally even though it has Australian website.

The product quality is not to mark.The delivery time while ordering is not true as it is been shipped from overseas.

Finally they don't send all the items you order.

Waste of time and money.

Would definately avoid.

Misleading

The website appears to be Australian and states" affordable personalised canvas printing with premium quality in Australia", however the products are actually manufactured and shipped from India.
Images of the final product are misleading, they showing with rounded corners, but the magnets I received had sharp edges that were not finished. Picture quality is not the best either, pretty blury.

Metal prints all chipped

Ordered 4 metal prints and received them 4 days after predicted arrival time which is fine. Thought they were coming within Australia, realised from India. Opened package and prints had chips and tape marks all over.

Shane S.
Shane S.South East Queensland, QLD

Scamming Scum

They offered a coupon code B2G1CANVAS buy 2 get one free. I spent ages uploading everything the discount showed. When you proceed you are forced to sing up, then when you are finally ready to pay you realize your promo offer is gone. When you go back and put the code in again it doesn't work. Then you ring their 24 hr help line and it says the number is not connected. Then you look up reviews and realize you should have done that first. Wasted 3 hrs of my life. Do not waste your time with these scum bags.

Matt
MattMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Useless

This mob aren't even an Australian company. Paid for express shipping to receive it prior to mother's Day.... Get a notification on the due date saying it will be arriving 7 days later. Seems to be coming from India. If I had of known that I would have found someone local.

Absolutely useless. Who knows what the quality is like.

Tahlin
TahlinMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Don't bother

Ordered a metal print. 3 weeks later, they still hadn't even printed the order. Only positive thing is that they actually provided a refund when requested. Wouldn't have even ordered if I realised it wasn't even Australian!

H Ossie
H OssieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Extremely Poor

I was not impressed that the order stated the product was made in NSW, Australia and yet the canvas was produced and sent from India. As a result of being sent from India the item has been damaged in transit. As per attached photos the packaging on one corner was torn on delivery. Unfortunately, the corner of the canvas was ripped as well. You certainly need to make the protection on the corners much stronger. Fortunately the canvas is on a wall and the damaged corner cannot be seen easily but your quality control should be much better than this. I will certainly never order another item from your company.

Angela
AngelaSydney, NSW

Never will I use this site again!

I was under the impression this was an Australian site, as the web page stated. When trying to contact this company regarding my prints, I was informed that they were coming from India. Also was stated on the site, that a free 11cm canvas with my purchase would be offered. I was charged for this .. Also two prints were missing. When I finally got an answer, they sent me the delivery advice and I think they wanted me to advise them of what was missing and no mention of the free canvas. Well I’ve written this site off, because of the miss interpretation of what the REAL issue was...

RFB
RFBSouth East Queensland, QLD

So Disappointing

I feel foolish for trusting an assumed Australian company with an ’au’ web address and for not checking out reviews. This is an Indian company. Poorly stretched canvas prints ....misaligned borders; rough finish with buckling; incorrect placement of cheap hardware for hanging; overseas transaction fee. Waited for weeks beyond stated delivery time. Waste of money!!! Don’t go there!!!!!!!

Michael G.
Michael G.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

ALERT!!! Scammers.

If they had -5 review that would still be positive for this company. I ordered frames and photos. Arrived 2 weeks late with express shipping. Photos were attached with tape, frames scratched, chipped and bent. An absolute discrace. I also ordered them in cm and they came in inch. The Australian address is fake. The phone numbers don't work. Avoid these scammers by all means.

landscape f.
landscape f.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Really bad quality

Destroyed acrylic and seriously bad quality work to customer. $80 or over . Customer are excited to see finish product. This quality is off hook. Really engraving is not wow or acrylic. They doing in overseas. They don't care about customers products

Troy A.
Troy A.

terrible from start to finish

Looked great on the surface. Was too good to be true. Arrived 3 weeks late. Terrible craftsmanship. Metal print was scratched up. Photoboard bent. Canvas had gouges of the corners

landscape f.
landscape f.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Quality

This is an Australian web site. The quality of work. Not wow in acrylic. Even it's arrived from India. But unreal faking customer on website and items . Quality of photo printing in their acrylic no way I will get from them. Sorry