Canvas Champ

Canvas Champ

See the Best Photo Printing Services in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

kiz

kizhobary

worst canvas ever

damaged canvas was delivered and was dirty. They do not answer phone or reply to my emails. Typically crap. Keep your stuff over there. Disrespectful, rude and dirty. Do not trust this company with anything.

Jennie

JennieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Bad workmanship

I ordered a canvas for a very special birthday 3 months ago and have noticed bubbling across right hand corner stretching across the canvas. I contacted Canvas Champ - their reply was "the order is older than 90 days, so we are sorry to inform you that we cannot help you further on this matter." I like to support Australian companies and thought it was Australian when in fact the products are manufactured and shipped from India. If anything goes wrong you are stuck with defective product.

SharonT

SharonTSouth East Queensland, QLD

Acrylic Photo Blocks

Quality of acrylic blocks is poor. Visible machine marks & cracks in acrylic. Photos have finger marks & are dirty. Delivery was from India. Out of 16 photo blocks ordered all have visible marks or cracks. Wouldnt recommend

Spurwing

SpurwingNortheast, VIC

very Disappointed

Ordered 7 canvases and 3 have foreign object between the canvas and the backing board making large lumps under the canvas. They obviously have no quality control, very disappointed and a costly, wouldn't recommend them to anyone.

Danyelle D.

Danyelle D.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Good but not great

I purchased a photo cushion from them. Delivery was quick. The cushion insert came stuffed very tightly into a small box, so much so that when I unwrapped it, it was out of shape so I had to buy a new insert. The actual cover looks alright but the picture is pixelated and the silky fabric had three pulls in the material. The colours are great but it’s not worth the $50 price tag in the way of quality.

Netski

NetskiGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Canvas is reasonably good

I paid for my canvas and was charged an international transaction fee, which tells me the money goes out of Australia and therefore not technically an Australian company, even though it had ".com.au" on the address. Check your statements to see if this has happened to you. I only noticed because I was going through them. Luckily for me, I used ING who refunds international transaction fees. To their credit they did offer to refund it if I sent them a screenshot of the fee. (didn't bother as it had already been refunded by my bank) As for the canvas, it was reasonably good - darker than the orginal photo which was disappointing, but otherwise okay. The packaging and turnaround was really good.

Only okay. Don't use if you have a deadline delivery date

I wish I had read reviews before ordering. The quality was ok although there were are some little marks sticking out of the canvas. Main issue was communication and speed of delivery. Although they have a NZ phone number you talk to someone off shore. I ordered prints for my son's 21st birthday and paid extra for fast delivery. Well it arrived nearly two weeks after the birthday - they did refund the extra delivery charge but it really messed up presents for my son. Not happy.

Kaye

KayePerth, WA

Their recorded message should be a red flag!

I rang their 1800 # this morning to ask about their photo pillows that I'd seen on their web site & possibly order a few as Xmas gifts. Their recorded message said, "This call will be recorded." No greeting, no identification as to whom I had called. I hung up - who runs a business like that?? I should have come to Product Review FIRST!! Thankfully I will not be disappointed due to reading the reviews on here.

cassmikeelli

cassmikeelli

Terrible quality canvas printing and stretching

Questionable Quality

I received the Canvas Print, which was long and skinny (20 x 60 cm). Instead of an Rectangle, what I received was an Rhombus, some 4 degrees out of square. I contacted the seller, after some discussion via email, I did receive a full refund. The print quality was what I expected and was fit for function, however the presentation was lacking, having something out of square by that much did not sit well with me.

3 week late "EXPRESS SHIPPING", products unsatisfactory

Caused problems for my assessment by producing and delivering 3 weeks late, even though I paid $30 in express shipping. The products, in-hand are of inferior quality and not worth the $70 I paid whatsoever. They also arrived dirty and covered in crud.

Sarina

SarinaCanberra

SCAMMERS! False sales emails

Draw you in with false sales emails, go to checkout & you get an error message saying you must spend more to qualify when there is nothing in the fine print sales terms.

Lucy

LucyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Slowest shipping, not Australian made

‘Fast Shipping’ and ‘Australian Made’ are both false. I am till waiting 3 weeks after ordering a pillow. Tracking says it originated in India, now in transit in China and no estimated Day for delivery!

Adelaide

AdelaideMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Terrible Quality

Ordered printed cushions and the delivered product could not have been worse. Ordered 4 cushions and each cushion is a different color. The quality of the printing is very poor. The quality of the cushions themselves is terrible. The stitching is a mess. Worst quality product I have ever received online.

Michael

MichaelSydney, NSW

Do not use

Ordered 2 canvas prints and 6 mugs, with 3 different images. Canvas nowhere near sharpness of originals. But the mugs are terrible. Unremovable smudges on white. Print on black blurred and orange, totally ruining a vibrant original image.

Andrew

Andrew

Didn't frame canvas square

Fast delivery however the canvas was significantly warped and not square, so it doesn't sit on the table or wall properly. It constantly looks like the image is crooked, as there is about a 5-7 degree slant on the frame (the "square" canvas is a mad rhombus shape). I submitted a ticket complaint with no reply. Order # AU155402134732

Twara P.

Twara P.Western Australia

Worst and terrible quality

Not upto standards and quality. Not an Australian company. Prints come from India, thats not an issue but the quality and its pscking is the issue. Worst quality. Ordered a photo pillow with backside image (paid $1.99) for back image, asked for text to be printed on both sides which was not present when it came and also came in a box all bended. Asked for refund and they offered a reprint at no cost, I had agreed and received reprint today but disappointed again.
Text was there but text on backside image was not clearly visible and poor quality again. Would bever buy again from them. They post fake images on their site, do not trust them. Scammers. Beware of them!

Paul P.

Paul P.South West, WA

Two separate orders, both terrible quality

Laura

LauraRichmond-Tweed, NSW

APPALLING PRODUCT

Ordered 6 items as a gift. All came with no backing or lamination as I had asked.
Poor quality framing with scratches.
Waited an extra week to receive.
No idea it's coming from India.
I also qualified for free shipping and the online live chat person asked me too many questions when he can see my cart total. I ended up guessing and got it right! LOL "freeshipping"

JoW

JoWCentral Queensland, QLD

TERRIBLE

This is a terrible company. do not use them. They are incredibly slow to get your order. Allow at least three months if you get it at all. The quality of their work is abysmal. You cannot contact them. I rang and rang and their phone just rang out and don’t try the email as you’ll never get a response. They’re absolutely lousy. Sooo expensive and sooo dreadful to deal with. I gave them one star because there’s no negative numbers