Canvas Champ

Canvas Champ

Zero stars for customised jigsaw. Don’t be fooled- NOT Australian made!

1) arrived very very late. In a damaged box. All the pieces were squeezed into a tiny box.
2) jigsaw pieces filthy! I had to clean each one of the 300odd pieces. The canvas printout was also filthy. See attached picture of HOW DIRTY the rag got after only a few pieces!!
3) several of the pieces were scratched/ not printed well. Smudged ink or white spots on some pieces. Very very POOR quality.

So disappointing! I was unable to get through any form of contact online to make this complaint.

Order from Someone Else!

Mark Ryan

Mark RyanGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Terrible.

Slow delivery, Lousy packaging just wrapped in a bit of cardboard prints stuck together. Frames and prints smashed when arrived. Quality of frames poor and printing very ordinary. Very disappointed. Do not waste your money.

Not Happy Jimmy

Not Happy JimmySouth East Queensland, QLD

Terrible customer service and they lie about their delivery dates to get your business.

I should have read the reviews first but based on their website they had production in Australia so I wrongly assumed all would be good. Their production isnt in Australia and customer service do not provide any information at all, apart from they will send the tracking information when the goods are shipped. I ended up cancelling my order and will try an Australian based business.

Arrived Broken, Incorrect, and Poor Quality

Pictures arrived damaged. Frames were broken and metal pictures bent. Packaging is very minimal. Apart from damaged, the frames were the incorrect color and style. The quality of the pictures was also poor.

Sophia B.

Sophia B.Sydney, NSW

Always google reviews before you order

NOT based in Australia, based in India.
Ordered for Christmas. Was given delivery estimation of December 11. Received half my order on December 31st - a canvas and some 6x10 prints, but the colours looked pretty washed out and the canvas print came out pretty low res. Not happy.
The large poster prints didn't arrive at all.
Called customer service, and to their credit they answered straight away? They said they'd arrange for the framed prints to be sent "as soon as possible."
It's January 1. I ordered November 28th for Christmas.
Just go to Officeworks.

Waiting

WaitingSouth East Queensland, QLD

Still waiting - Update, item now received

Tom H.

Tom H.

Wish I had read these reviews first. So accurate!

Buyer in Buderim

Buyer in BuderimSouth East Queensland, QLD

Ordinary at best

Victoria

VictoriaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Poor Customer Service

I ordered some canvas prints in November as they were for a Xmas present, here I am 20th December still waiting. After following up several times all I get from them is that the prints are still in production after 5 weeks and I will be advised when they are to be shipped. The customer service is terrible no updates received unless I chase them up and now no xmas present for my daughter in law

Abi

AbiFar North Queensland, QLD

Disappointing product and awful customer service

I ordered a simple print on canvas, which when it arrived was lined up incorrectly. Customer service was terrible, and on the second attempt, the image was AGAIN lined up incorrectly.
I am now struggling to get a response from customer service. I regret using this company, and not looking at reviews first.
They are misleading, implying they are an Australian company, which they are not.
Products and service are awful.

Peter

PeterGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

TWO FAULTY PRINTS IN A ROW

I have had a number of good prints from CC, but my last order had a number of faults. CC were slow to respond but did provide a replacement. Unfortunately, the replacement was as bad as the original. Time to look around for a more reliable printer.

Don't use

What a scam. I ordered a blanket from them - it never arrived. When I tried to contact them I was blanked - they didn't pick up the phone and their webchat didn't answer beyond an initial welcome bot.

Brad

BradGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

damaged and blurry and horrible company

the company is a scam.. they print in low quality and eveything was damaged then they argued on the phone when trying to get a refund... they are based in india.. not australia buyer beware spend your money elsewhere, do yourself a favour and save the hassle

Roxy

RoxyPerth, WA

Poor quality product and customer service

I ordered a set of coasters with some text at the bottom of each. The photos were not centred on the coasters and the text was faded and partly cut off. I asked for a replacement which they eventually agreed to but the parcel got lost in Singapore. I still haven't received it or my money back. I thought this was an Australian business due the web address but my shipment came from India and they definitely don't operate during Australian business working hours. I would strongly recommend NOT using them.

Poor Quality - Poor Customer Service - Custom Print Fleece Blanket

The item has finally arrived. 3 weeks later than the promised time. THEY ARE NOT IN AUSTRALIA. The Item is of abysmal quality. The colours and contrast is completely wrong. When the fleece is moved, it looks worn and shabby because the print is only on one side the nap, not through the fibres. Trying to do a refund and return

SeanJames H.

SeanJames H.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Zero quality control and terrible service

Peter V

Peter VGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Ok but nothing special, try somewhere else

Scuba_Si

Scuba_SiSouth East Queensland, QLD

Failed to deliver within time frame but received full refund with no issues

I ordered a large 1000 piece jigsaw puzzle and paid a little extra for the express freight. Unfortunately we got to the ETA date and the item had not finished production. Contacted them using live chat and they offered up a refund on all shipping & handling cost and advised me that it will be dispatched within 24hrs. I then realised it was not coming from Australia and would never make it in time for me to give as a birthday gift. I contacted them a second time via live chat and explained and they gave me a full refund that landed back on my PayPal within 15mins. I can not say if the delay was due to Covid19 or if this is just how they operate. Main thing is that I got my refund with no hassle.

Bee Reviews

Bee Reviews

Gift Never Arrived

Buyer be warned. Ordered a birthday present photo gift. Weeks kept passing by. It never arrived. Poor customer service. Wasted my time and money. Be warned I wish I had read these reviews before purchasing.