Canvas Champ

Canvas Champ

See the Best Photo Printing Services in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Terrible quality canvas printing and stretching

I sent in a high quality photo to be printed on a large canvas. I also paid for stretching and a separate A4 size print on paper. The quality of both the paper print and canvas were terrible, nowhere near as sharp as the original images. The canvas stretching was so rough, with many bumps along the bottom edge and a large crease down the middle. I contacted them and they sent me replacements but they were no better. I put them to the side hoping I would get used to them but I couldn’t bring myself to hang the canvas on the wall. I contacted them 4 months later and said the quality was sub-par and that I would like to return the items. They told me that given it was more than 90 days, they could not help me. This was my fault for leaving it so long, however I would warn others that the quality of printing and canvas stretching that this company provides is very disappointing so best to spend your money elsewhere.

Questionable Quality

I received the Canvas Print, which was long and skinny (20 x 60 cm). Instead of an Rectangle, what I received was an Rhombus, some 4 degrees out of square. I contacted the seller, after some discussion via email, I did receive a full refund. The print quality was what I expected and was fit for function, however the presentation was lacking, having something out of square by that much did not sit well with me.

3 week late "EXPRESS SHIPPING", products unsatisfactory

Caused problems for my assessment by producing and delivering 3 weeks late, even though I paid $30 in express shipping. The products, in-hand are of inferior quality and not worth the $70 I paid whatsoever. They also arrived dirty and covered in crud.

SCAMMERS! False sales emails

Draw you in with false sales emails, go to checkout & you get an error message saying you must spend more to qualify when there is nothing in the fine print sales terms.

Slowest shipping, not Australian made

‘Fast Shipping’ and ‘Australian Made’ are both false. I am till waiting 3 weeks after ordering a pillow. Tracking says it originated in India, now in transit in China and no estimated Day for delivery!

Terrible Quality

Ordered printed cushions and the delivered product could not have been worse. Ordered 4 cushions and each cushion is a different color. The quality of the printing is very poor. The quality of the cushions themselves is terrible. The stitching is a mess. Worst quality product I have ever received online.

Do not use

Ordered 2 canvas prints and 6 mugs, with 3 different images. Canvas nowhere near sharpness of originals. But the mugs are terrible. Unremovable smudges on white. Print on black blurred and orange, totally ruining a vibrant original image.

Didn't frame canvas square

Fast delivery however the canvas was significantly warped and not square, so it doesn't sit on the table or wall properly. It constantly looks like the image is crooked, as there is about a 5-7 degree slant on the frame (the "square" canvas is a mad rhombus shape). I submitted a ticket complaint with no reply. Order # AU155402134732

Worst and terrible quality

Not upto standards and quality. Not an Australian company. Prints come from India, thats not an issue but the quality and its pscking is the issue. Worst quality. Ordered a photo pillow with backside image (paid $1.99) for back image, asked for text to be printed on both sides which was not present when it came and also came in a box all bended. Asked for refund and they offered a reprint at no cost, I had agreed and received reprint today but disappointed again.
Text was there but text on backside image was not clearly visible and poor quality again. Would bever buy again from them. They post fake images on their site, do not trust them. Scammers. Beware of them!

Two separate orders, both terrible quality

Canvas Champ is not an Australian company as they try to make out on their website, nothing is printed or made in Australia, their phone number is rarely answered. The printing is done in India, which is not necessarily an issue, but the quality control is terrible.

I've ordered two test prints from them, one was a print on metal, which arrived dented and bet, it had several printing flaws in it and just not of a quality that I could ever present to my clients, the mounts were crooked, so it didn't hang level as well. They said they would replace it, they never sent a replacement.

The second print just arrived today, it was a canvas print, it arrived with a major crack right through it, there was lots of damage to the print and the mounting. I asked for an unbranded print, the print came with canvas champ branding all over the back and they had tried to cover one of the cracks in the mount with a "hand made with love in India" sticker... not a print I would ever present to clients.

The service is mostly unresponsive, they have promised to replace the print, but I'm not holding my breath. Don't deal with CanvasChamp, they are scammers with zero quality assurance.

APPALLING PRODUCT

Ordered 6 items as a gift. All came with no backing or lamination as I had asked.
Poor quality framing with scratches.
Waited an extra week to receive.
No idea it's coming from India.
I also qualified for free shipping and the online live chat person asked me too many questions when he can see my cart total. I ended up guessing and got it right! LOL "freeshipping"

TERRIBLE

This is a terrible company. do not use them. They are incredibly slow to get your order. Allow at least three months if you get it at all. The quality of their work is abysmal. You cannot contact them. I rang and rang and their phone just rang out and don’t try the email as you’ll never get a response. They’re absolutely lousy. Sooo expensive and sooo dreadful to deal with. I gave them one star because there’s no negative numbers

Poor Quality Canvases Coming From India

As other reviewers have established, the Canvas prints are made and sent from India although they give the perception of being made in Australia. However that isn't my main issue.

The first set of canvas prints I received were of poor quality. Little white dots all over and and it wasn't even smoothed out so it looked quite bumpy. To add, paid extra for sawtooth hangers and received keyhole hangers.

UPDATE
After getting in contact with their customer service, I was sent 2 new canvases at no additional cost. They were much better than the originals sent but were still not the high quality I was expecting as they also had a few white dots on the prints.

Not what they boast for

Web UI is not fine. You can't see what you uploaded properly and how will it look once you get it printed. No proper preview
No timely Delivery. They say they will deliver by that date but it usually takes more than a week than that timeline. Not sure too as i haven't received and its been a week.
No update on order status - You don't get any update on the status of your order. you have to keep on writing to them again and again.
Not great customer service - They have one no to call which is usually busy. Only one guy available on chat anytime you come to revert who usually takes a lot of time to revert.
Overall, didnt like their service.

Customer Service is very disappointing

I had ordered from Canvas Champ previously with no problems but my latest experience has been really disappointing. The canvas arrived and had been damaged in the post. I emailed stating the problem and the response was very slow but I was asked to send pictures of the damage. I did this immediately but have heard nothing back despite repeated emails and phone calls. No one ever answers the phone. This is now over three weeks ago.

horrible

Worst service. These guys are least bothered to deliver the order and also don't want to intimate regarding the delay of the order. Not going to order anything and will never suggest anyone.Useless.

Love my canvas!

I ordered a canvas print to hang in my kids room. It came out perfectly. The image looks so beautiful and the canvas is awesome quality.

Great

Fast Delivery
Simple photo to canvas on a frame. Picture quality good, frame very sturdy and heavier that another print of the same size from a different supplier.
Reasonable price.

Avoid!! They are scammers and lairs.

AVOID!! They are scammers and lairs. Claim to be an Australian company, but prints are made in India (I found this out when part of the order was held up in Indian customs), support is in India (if you can ever get a hold of them). Google street view shows the address is just a residential street, so obviously a made up address. So nothing about them is Australian other than the web site address. They never answer their phone, it just goes to voice mail. The only time they have responded is after I submitted a PayPal complaint for claiming the product was delivered when it wasn't. It hadn't even been shipped.
I eventually received part of the order after a month, which was in poor condition. Dried glue drips (lumps) on the print, creases in the canvas, and the "protective" lamination they recommend was poorly applied and uneven. So even if you get lucky and they do provide the product, I doubt you'd want it.

Save your money and go to fed ex or staples

I ordered my canvas the day after Thanksgiving. It arrived Christmas Eve. The company says they’ll send shipping information within 5 days if I remember.
I also ordered a preview once the mock-up was created for an additional fee - I never got to preview my order. Had I been able to preview it, I would have seen that the canvas looked NOTHING like the images portrayed on the site. I ordered a large canvas with song lyrics printed over the image. What a joke. The project isn’t appealing at all, as the font is awkwardly spaced through the white space of the photo rather than overtop the background image as portrayed in the sales photos. The lyrics are in a horrible font that looks like something typed using word pad. Again - if you’re trying to do a project on canvas champ save your money.