1.9

1.8
2.2

SDTPerth, WA2 posts

India based

Expected delivery was for 9 May. It is the 10 May. They are based in India? Had I of known this. I would not of ordered from the. Still waiting on the final product.
Frustrated Customer
Frustrated CustomerSydney, NSW

Frustrating, no sense of urgency or timing

They appear to be an Australian company however their production is in fact in India and the communication time (they NEVER call back) is drastically late! They promise to deliver on time and do not! I made a large order of some 19 frames and desperately called them over and over to get even the part of the order that was already approved sent so I could get some of the prints on time and 2 days later and I still do not have any part of my order! Now that I am trying to get a refund they are trying to blame me for multiple changes in the processing end - what utter nonsense!
Suzy V
Suzy V

A very pleasant surprise

I have just received my delivery from Canvas Champ-- I was pretty nervous as I read the reviews on this site after I had placed the order!
I am so pleasantly surprised- the canvases are high quality and the pictures look awesome on them. They arrived 7 working days after the order was placed and all communication with the company was excellent. Give these guys a go-- they may well have improved since the last review!
Nicolad
NicoladSouth East Queensland, QLD4 posts

Not worth the hassle

Ordered a photo cushion with text on the back. Arrived from India with the text printed over the top of the photo. Clearly no quality control as it was a very blatant printing error and should have been easily picked up. Was offered a replacement print or store credit but have requested a refund...we will see if it appears.
Ben M.
Ben M.

Wrong order

I just received my order for a deck of custom playing cards and am very disappointed, it is not what I ordered at all. I ordered a 13 image deck of cards, where I specified a different photo for each front of card (A,2,3, ..., etc), and the same image for the back of the cards. Instead what I got was a deck of cards where they randomly chose what Image should be on the backs of the card. It's a total scam do not use it!
Deb and Steve
Deb and Steve2 posts

Rubbish

Ordered these custom made socks with our dogs picture on them for my husband. It was our second wedding anniversary, which is cotton, so I specifically looked for cotton socks. These socks are advertised as 70% cotton, which is not so. I ordered a large man's size. My husbands shoe size is an 8, so not really that large.
The socks are very synthetic and way too small.
FNQ
FNQAU4 posts

Only because there is no Zero star!

DONT BE SCAMMED PEOPLE. At checkout I was not able to activate any of the discount codes that were showing on the checkout screen so being New Years Eve I left the cart till new year. I received an email asking me to complete my purchase and get free shipping using the code supplied in the email. That didnt work either. I sent an email (with screenshot) and they responded that they dont have any such code but that I can use the codes that are on the website. Back to my cart I go, nope, they dont work. Rang them for help but could not understand the operator so clicked onto chat only to be told they dont have any codes at the moment. Do not believe the reviews on their own website and dont believe their offers!
Tamara
TamaraSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

I would give zero stars, if I could

Been waiting over a month for 3 Christmas canvas' that were meant to be Christmas gifts for family. Never arrived when they said it would. Asked for a refund and lodged an investigation wjth fair trading and consumer affairs who are looking into it. Requested a refund on multiple occasions to which they have refused.
Consumer19
Consumer19Hunter Region, NSW11 posts

Total Scam 4 weeks and still has been made

I wish I had read the reviews before I purchased. I ordered almost a month ago and despite them telling me I will get it in time for Christmas it hasnt even been finished yet. Then I find out it's coming from India and not Australia. Customer service just lie and make promises they cant keep. Defi8nately wouldn't waste my time or money again.
Shannon M.
Shannon M.

No frame

Paid for framed prints ready to hang.
Got a fairly average quality print on a sheet of Perspex. No frames nothing to hang.
Ordered 4 as gifts for family and am a little embarrassed that this is what people will be receiving.
Silence O.
Silence O.Eyre Peninsula, SA3 posts

Axlboy
Axlboy4 posts

Really happy!

Pillow with a picture of our Dog on it & recieved a free (except shipping) canvas for another pic. Really pleased with both, great quality, fast delivery, well packaged.
Gumnut
GumnutCanberra 2600, ACT

Terrible quality prints, and not Australian despite appearances

The print quality of the metal prints is simply atrocious - garish colours and pixelated image despite a high quality image submitted and extra paid for getting a real person to review the proof. Also, the edges are trimmed poorly with two sides cutting far into the image, and the aluminium itself is dull and cheap.
The package arrived from overseas after several weeks wait, so this is not an Australian company despite their Australian look from the website. I cannot recommend this company.
Daniel
Daniel

Absolutely terrible quality

The print quality so was poor, the cutting of the fabric was COMPLETELY UNEVEN - they literally cut INTO my print whereas other areas weren't even cut. DO NOT order from here, they are cheap for a reason.
Aaron
Aaron2 posts

Don't bother

Had a return that was sent to them on the 16th of the 8th this year and over a month later still waiting for the refund being told 5 to 7 days that thay have sent it only after the bank and legal action was started did I get my refund