1.9

17% · 37167 · 78%

RACJ
RACJQueensland2 posts

Canvaschamp.com.au > avoid at all costs

Canvas Champ is quite possible the worst canvas printer online, i just received my order and it was a quality disgrace, images were scaled down with low res distortion, blurry and colours from a sunbleach 70s movie scene. After contacting [Name Removed] in the customer service team, he was unwilling to issue a refund for all 6x canvas prints ($400+) all prints ended up in the bin. I'm posting this to save anyone else the grief i've been though.
Mike
MikeSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

WARNING DONT USE

Clearly padded reviews on google. They link to a different companies review. All prints were cheap and mount torn off on arrival. Every single print was damaged, so it wasn’t a coincidence. This company is a scam so make sure you check before you buy,
stepho
stephoGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC3 posts

Poor delivery and poor quality puzzle

The delivery of my puzzle was late by 4 days despite me paying 37 AUD to get express shipping. Further to that the puzzle pieces are horrible! They don’t fit together and lock appropriately, on top of that the colours don’t even match, so you literally cannot do this puzzle because you can’t tell if the pieces are correctly fitting.

You can see what it’s MEANT to look like, and then what you get is just pieces that are black. Also note, there are random flecks of white all over the pieces

Ash Kingsley
Ash Kingsley

Biljana
BiljanaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Pretty good value for $$

Turned out pretty good! Packaging was confusing and messy but the result was decent for the price and looks great. The customer service team was responsive and easy to deal with.
Dani
Dani

Absolutely terrible quality

Bought 3 pictures in frames, photos terrible quality, very blurry and frames were even worse, the back of the frame was stuck together with duct tape. Would not recommend anyone to purchase from this company
Peta
PetaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA3 posts

Brooke
BrookeSouth East Queensland, QLD6 posts

Is based in India

Thought this company Waa based in Australia, as the website and contact details were Australian based. Ordered canvases for Xmas, which said they would be delivered before the 21st of December. Nobody received their gifts, as the canvases went from India, to Dubai, to Singapore and are now in some weird place in NSW - and have been there for over a week! DO NOT BUY FROM CANVAS CHAMP!
Jennifer E.
Jennifer E.2 posts

This company is producing overseas so its not an Aussie company

I ordered over $300 worth of products in two separate orders. There was a problem that was sorted when I contacted the online service - when I thought my first order was overdue. I contacted them again and asked for an update & then inquired whether the goods were made in AU (because it had an AU website). Little did I know that nothing is made here in AU. This was very disappointing because I wanted to spend my $$$ is Australia. This review is to remind everybody that if you want to spend in Au this is not the place. My goods have still not arrived but it's not Christmas day yet.
Ian
IanPerth, WA2 posts

Nikkib
NikkibSydney Surrounds, NSW3 posts

I would rate them zero if I could

Promised delivery by the 17th November, arrived today, 24th for which I paid an additional $32 for express. Arrived and frame was damaged, print had huge bubbles and you could see the glue strips underneath. Terrible workmanship, communication and quality of print.
Sharon M.
Sharon M.Southwest, VIC2 posts

Photo blanket

Blanket has 4 photos on it 2 of them are blurry. Posted very slow from India even though it gives the impression it's in Australia won't order from them again
Steve L.
Steve L.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Taken 3 lots of payments with no sign of return

I ordered a product, it said error, I called their team , they said to try again which I did. Then 2 days later 3 lots of money has been debited from my account without anything in my cart. Contact with them is terrible and no answer to my emails, on hold on phone for over 30 mins so far.
Bla
BlaSydney, NSW9 posts

WTH never seen worse quality

Canvas is dirty and has been duct taped to cheap, broken frame. There are also bubbles under the canvas. Product is already flexing as well.

Definitely avoid this store! They have made misleading and deceptive claims about their "premium quality" products and there is definitely no due diligence.

If you are reading this because you are also here to leave a negative review from your disappointing experience then I suggest going to ACCC as well as putting in a claim with your credit card provider as these will be my next steps should I not hear back from customer service in a reasonable amount of time.

Will provide updates on the refund experience.

Micca Y.
Micca Y.

smelly butt blanket

i ordered the customized fleece blanket and it arrived with an incredibly strong chemical smell that still hasn't washed out after 3 washes and has made my apartment smelly of chemicals
Jonathan F.
Jonathan F.

Great customer service and product

Great customer service. The team helped me with an issue with the first print of the 3D lamp.

The team was extremely helpful with getting another reprint done promptly without any issues and it turned out great.

Highly recommended for the great product and customer service.

Andrea
Andrea

muralimailbox
muralimailboxSydney, NSW10 posts

I ordered frames they replaced twice but still crap quality

Ordered two photo frames one 30 * 40 inch and the other is a 3D Photo print of size 24*24 and first delivery they had sent damaged frames. 3D frame there are a lot of Air bubbles.
Raised a complaint and they sent another set which are worse than the previous ones. Such a waste of resources and disappointment.
Delicia del Sur
Delicia del SurGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC2 posts

If I could give zero stars I would

The worst printing experience We’ve ever encountered. We’re a small business in Melbourne trying to promote our brand and products. We decided to go with canvas champ for our custom mug prints. They sent us the poorest quality mugs I’ve ever seen, not to mention the ink is smudged on most mugs and the logo itself can hardly be seen properly. The mugs aren’t even the same type of white. And there’s only 20 of them. I would hate to see a bulk order from canvas champ. This is the worst experience we’ve had with any sort of company really. Do not recommend at all, for anything.
So disappointed.
Tracey K.
Tracey K.2 posts

Good product

I ordered photo desk calendars.
Quality of the product is about a 9.5 out of 10. Given the price that's damn good going. The calendars have a much sturdier frame than the more expensive ones I got from a different company last year.
Donna
Donna

horrible

ordered express shipping, never arrived, every time i called they promised its on its way, 3 weeks later when called again they suddenly said they have machine malfunctions and my order is in fact not on its way and can tell me how long its going to take, asked for cancellation and refund, then suddenly they said machine is back working and order will arrive within a week. offcorse it hadn't. called again to cancel. got a refund. 5 min later an email telling me order is ready if i want it shipped otherwise they will destroy it. did not fall for that again. 7 weeks this ordeal went on. will never buy anything from them again. beware.
AmInOz
AmInOz2 posts

Very very poor quality and error on initial delivery

The initial delivery was erroneous (received someone else's artwork) but was swiftly corrected after a phone call.
My artwork was a photo printed on a metal square base. I knew exactly the quality I could expect as I had the same photo printed on metal in Europe. Very sadly, the definition of the artwork I received was very very poor and the metal base is not even flat.
Never again.
Jojo
JojoSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Poor Quality

Jigsaw arrived - no protective packaging - damaged box- inside the jigsaw was packed in a ziplock sandwich bag that had holes in it.
The $25 umbrella ordered at the same time as the jigsaw arrived 5 days later with beat-up packaging and without the cover that was ordered and paid for. The quality is so poor would say less than a toy... and the smell (bad), burnt dirty plastic not pleasant anyway!
Also no invoice - or any acknowledgment that the order had taken place so very glad I used Paypal,
and the last little thing AU means absolutely nothing. It's from India. and as for requesting money back, I'm not going to even bother I'm just glad the items were not for something important like wedding images or a gift for someone.
Lee
LeeSydney, NSW

Poor quality and magnets that don't stick to metal!

I ordered some photos magnets (set of 4) the photos had marks down them and the magnets don't appear to stick to metal??!!!! Complete waste of money! the quality looks like something out of a home printer - I could have produced better with my own home printer. Will never use again!!!!!
Ryan L.
Ryan L.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA2 posts

Poor quality, horrible service, not actually Australian

- despite misrepresenting themselves as Australian with a .com.au website and NSW address, they're actually based in India. Unless you need to return items (you will) then they give an American address.
- quality absolutely amateur and cheap.
- packaged poorly
- customer service horrific at best.
R Anne
R Anne

Overpriced low quality

Chose this printer as they are supposed to be local. Ordered a fleece photo blanket large enough for a double bed. Took over a month for my "Australian" order to arrive from... India! Shipped in a cracked, clear plastic box that had been sticky-taped together. The blanket is the wrong size; too small for a single bed. Stitching is uneven, hems are bubbled, fabric is unpleasant to touch.

Josephin
Josephin

Nicole
NicoleSydney Surrounds, NSW

Scammers Stole My Money

I ordered from this website, they took my money and never delivered purchase! When I sent an email to them asking where my delivery is as it is a month and a half overdue, I received an email saying their printer is broken and there is no time frame of when I will receive my order.
caradi miller
caradi miller2 posts

So annoyed!! Aussies Beware!!!

I paid extra money to get my magnets delivered via express post only for it to take 3 weeks to come from some back street town in INDIA!!!!!!
Do NOT Buy from here I really wish I'd read the reviews as with a rating this low I would have skipped straight past it.
Aussies beware!!!
Eternal b.
Eternal b.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Most disgusting delivery ever received, Human waste on finished products

Be careful they don't care about hygiene factor , They delivered the products with human waste (mucus).
it's very insulting and most disgusting delivery I ever received, when I asked about this issue they just simply slip through and even no empathy. Finally I had to go through PayPal to get my money back.
their finished products are worthless and waste of money.

All Australian must aware this health and safety issue , especially this COVID time

• +1Thumbnail
Sachin S.
Sachin S.Perth, WA

Misleading the items are not made locally

The items are not made locally even though it has Australian website.

The product quality is not to mark.The delivery time while ordering is not true as it is been shipped from overseas.

Finally they don't send all the items you order.

Waste of time and money.

Would definately avoid.

Dissatisfied customer
Dissatisfied customerPerth, WA

Misleading

The website appears to be Australian and states" affordable personalised canvas printing with premium quality in Australia", however the products are actually manufactured and shipped from India.
Images of the final product are misleading, they showing with rounded corners, but the magnets I received had sharp edges that were not finished. Picture quality is not the best either, pretty blury.
Tom
Tom

Metal prints all chipped

Ordered 4 metal prints and received them 4 days after predicted arrival time which is fine. Thought they were coming within Australia, realised from India. Opened package and prints had chips and tape marks all over.
Shane S.
Shane S.South East Queensland, QLD

Scamming Scum

They offered a coupon code B2G1CANVAS buy 2 get one free. I spent ages uploading everything the discount showed. When you proceed you are forced to sing up, then when you are finally ready to pay you realize your promo offer is gone. When you go back and put the code in again it doesn't work. Then you ring their 24 hr help line and it says the number is not connected. Then you look up reviews and realize you should have done that first. Wasted 3 hrs of my life. Do not waste your time with these scum bags.
Matt
MattMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Useless

This mob aren't even an Australian company. Paid for express shipping to receive it prior to mother's Day.... Get a notification on the due date saying it will be arriving 7 days later. Seems to be coming from India. If I had of known that I would have found someone local.

Absolutely useless. Who knows what the quality is like.

Tahlin
TahlinMetropolitan Adelaide, SA11 posts

Don't bother

Ordered a metal print. 3 weeks later, they still hadn't even printed the order. Only positive thing is that they actually provided a refund when requested. Wouldn't have even ordered if I realised it wasn't even Australian!

H Ossie
H OssieSouth East Queensland, QLD6 posts

Extremely Poor

I was not impressed that the order stated the product was made in NSW, Australia and yet the canvas was produced and sent from India. As a result of being sent from India the item has been damaged in transit. As per attached photos the packaging on one corner was torn on delivery. Unfortunately, the corner of the canvas was ripped as well. You certainly need to make the protection on the corners much stronger. Fortunately the canvas is on a wall and the damaged corner cannot be seen easily but your quality control should be much better than this. I will certainly never order another item from your company.
Angela
AngelaSydney, NSW8 posts

Never will I use this site again!

I was under the impression this was an Australian site, as the web page stated. When trying to contact this company regarding my prints, I was informed that they were coming from India. Also was stated on the site, that a free 11cm canvas with my purchase would be offered. I was charged for this .. Also two prints were missing. When I finally got an answer, they sent me the delivery advice and I think they wanted me to advise them of what was missing and no mention of the free canvas. Well I’ve written this site off, because of the miss interpretation of what the REAL issue was...
RFB
RFBSouth East Queensland, QLD4 posts

So Disappointing

I feel foolish for trusting an assumed Australian company with an ’au’ web address and for not checking out reviews. This is an Indian company. Poorly stretched canvas prints ....misaligned borders; rough finish with buckling; incorrect placement of cheap hardware for hanging; overseas transaction fee. Waited for weeks beyond stated delivery time. Waste of money!!! Don’t go there!!!!!!!
Michael G.
Michael G.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

ALERT!!! Scammers

If they had -5 review that would still be positive for this company. I ordered frames and photos. Arrived 2 weeks late with express shipping. Photos were attached with tape, frames scratched, chipped and bent. An absolute discrace. I also ordered them in cm and they came in inch. The Australian address is fake. The phone numbers don't work. Avoid these scammers by all means.