4.5

88% · 22427 · 11%

Ros
Ros

Extraordinary

Ordered 5 canvas prints. Delighted with products...great colour and clarity. Especially pleased with the service and updates of progress of the order. Great value for money. Highly recommend.

LKy
LKy3 posts

Love it!

Speedy turnaround and quality result. Was able to access help when creating and am delighted with the outcome. Thank you!

Nathalie
NathalieMelbourne12 posts

Excellent Customer Support, Quality could improve

I ordered a collage canvas for Christmas. Upon submitting my order I realised that one of the pictures was misaligned. I contacted Canvas Printers Online via their live chat and they immediately responded to me and fixed the problem.

The quality of the canvas was good but quite dark. I would use them again to see if this was a fluke.

Good value for money.

Michelle
MichelleMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellent work

Excellent customer service from start to finish. Helped me throughout the whole process of ordering in Australia to arriving in the UK. Very helpful and professional staff. Gave me reassurrance and helpful advice to make sure my end product was perfect.

Digalto
Digalto
  Canvas Printers Online

Delivered everything that they promise

Cannot thank Canvas Printers Online enough. Wanting photos of my wife on canvas I discovered CPO via Google. I found their site very easy to navigate, and the results excellent. When it appeared an order had gone missing CPO did everything in their power to follow up progress and to keep me fully informed. My local AusPost did eventually locate the parcel. I would absolutely recommend CPO to anyone wishing to transfer photos to canvas.

Kimi C
Kimi C
Denise
Denise3 posts

love my canvas

three so far and love them all such fast delivery - and cheaper then Big W thanks guys - highly recommend Canvas Prints online - looking forward to ordering again

Kerry
Kerry

Absolutely worth the money

I would highly recommend Canvas Printers Online. Their service is very efficient, their prices are reasonable and their products are beautifully done. I'm thrilled with my order!

Awesome

The print was fantastic. I got it within a week. Normally I would use Big W. Not no more. Thankyou

Colleen
Colleen

Amazing service

Placed an order on Tuesday, order was confirmed within hours... today is Friday and the canvases are already hanging on my wall. So great to see my images perfectly processed... thank you.

BIA
BIA

Beautiful outcome!

My home office looks like a proper office now with my business logo and name signage made of canvas on the wall. Looks great and professional! I received my customized order in no time and happy how it turned out. Thank you!

Nige
Nige4 posts

Fantastic end product!

I bought a section of 5 photo's in a combination which on delivery were found to be absolutely fantastic. We are so pleased with the work and advice we received from the Production Team. The photo's look so good now on our wall. I've even now ordered another two. Very pleased!

Belinda
Belinda3 posts

Exceptional products and service

Dear Canvas Printers,

Thank you for my beautiful canvasses. I have always been very happy with the quality of your product, customer service and speed of processing. This is the third time I have ordered from Canvas Printers.

Theses canvasses are exceptional though. I noticed you have changed the weight of both the canvas and timber stretchers- this is great. I was also delighted to see that that the canvasses are printed and mounted in Australia- brilliant!

Thanks again for an exceptional product. I always recommend canvas printers to friends!

Edd
Edd
  Canvas Printers Online

Fantastic products and customer service

We now have two large canvas prints from Canvas Printers Online and they look fantastic would highly recommend. We will definitely use them again when we decide on which wall needs the next one on haha!

On the last delivery the canvas hadn't reached me at my office. Through their excellent customer service they determined it was delivered and who had signed for it. If only my colleague was as switched on instead of leaving it in the store room for 3 weeks without telling me haha!

Heather
HeatherAU3 posts

Great job!

i never expected the large canvas print I ordered to come out as good as it did. The quality and service is excellent. Will be ordering more prints this week!

Em C
Em CCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC2 posts

Great Company!

Thanks to all at Canvas Factory, 2 canvases sent Friday, arrived this morning. Look amazing. Great to deal with an Australian company, very professional. Highly recommended. Thanks again

Sue
Sue

Fantastic Result

Thank you so much for my 3 canvas prints, they look terrific and the service/support received was very professional. Production and delivery time was very quick - I thoroughly recommend Canvas Printers Online.

Jenko
Jenko

Excellent 5 stars

Absolutely awesome product and will definitely be doing more business through them, good shipping times and easy to set up your pictures on there site. Will be highly recommended to friends.

Kate
Kate

Looks Amazing!

I ordered 2 canvas prints from photos that I took and they look absolutely amazing! The quality, colour and overall canvas is just beautiful! They also arrived a lot faster than I expected. Thank you so much.

ruthie
ruthieTolga

My dream holiday

I am very impressed with Canvas printers online, the first photo I sent was not a good quality and they suggested that I replace with another which I did and am extremely happy with my finished canvas, a place I stayed in Co. Clare Ireland certainly will be using them again and will tell my friends and family about them. I am a very happy camper

Mac
Mac

Collosal Canvas

We were impressed with every aspect of this experience: the special sale price, the ease of ordering, the quick communication and the speedy delivery. The finished product looks wonderful on our wall.

murphy
murphy

The service

The service of the company was excellent very guick to respond after talking on line. I look forward to use them again.

SteveAdelaide

What a fantastic product

The quality is very evident, great finish and looks fabulous on the wall. Delivered to our door within 3 days, could not ask for better. Thank you.

Gill
GillSydney, NSW5 posts

Wow, Fantastic

The end product is fabulous, much better than I had imagined. This was a gift and the recipient was most impressed to see their photo beautifully printed and on display. The first photo I submitted was not of good quality and the communication around this was terrific and another better quality photo was then submitted. It is good to know that Canvas Printers do not waste your money, and value their customers. I would recommend this company highly.

Nerril
Nerril

Thrilled with my Canvas

I have been very impressed with the service from this company, the communication has been great and the when I received the canvas in the mail it was well wrapped.

I am just so thrilled at my canvas, the result has been much better than I ever imagined, the quality and detail is just amazing.

I will definitely be getting more canvas's done by them.

Keep up the good work guys.

Paul
PaulMelbourne
  Verified Canvas Printers Online

Customer service has obviously come a long way

After buying a couple of canvases on the website (which I thought had a brilliant project creation and checkout process), I was unfortunately sent the wrong canvas. I saw some really negative reviews regarding customer service from 2014 and prior, and feared the worst, but after contacting support online I got a response within two minutes. I got my correct canvases within 48 hours of contacting them, which I thought was pretty good. From my experience, it seems they work their butts off to correct their mistakes. I'd still leave extra time before birthdays, anniversaries etc to allow for any mishaps, but I'd do that with literally anything purchased online, as mistakes happen. I'll buy with them again for sure.

LauC
LauC
  Canvas Printers Online

Great quality & prompt delivery!

I am super pleased with my order. The quality of the print/colour is awesum - even though the photo was taken from my Iphone!

Spiro
Spiro
  Canvas Printers Online

Excellent product and great service

I'm very happy with the finished product and was even more pleased with the prompt service I received. When the original shipment had been damaged Canvas Printers Online were quick to arrange a replacement within just a few days and without hesitation. I would recommend them to all my friends.

Nolabear
Nolabear

Thrilled with result

Absolutely stoked with how quickly and perfectly my picture was done. Only place I readily found doing customer chosen plain colour wrap around as I did not want any of my picture truncated or wrapped around. Will definitely use again!

Misty
MistyDarwin
  Verified Canvas Printers Online

Love love love it!

So very happy with the finished product of my canvas.

I found the whole experience of placing my order to receiving my canvas very easy and such a quality job of the canvas was done. I will be using your services again in the future.

Ebony
Ebony

Absolutely perfect

My order arrived in a timely manner. Was a little sceptical about how my image would turn out but the finished product is perfect. Would definitely purchase again! Highly recommended.

Jean
Jean

Perfect in every way

This is the second time I have used the services of Canvas Printers On Line. I am, once again extremely happy with their service. The packaging is always sturdy and delivery is fast and efficient. The photo print is fantastic and it is going to be a gift which will be greatly loved over the coming years. A great service!

Mike S.
Mike S.South-Eastern Region, NSW4 posts
  Canvas Printers Online

Good people to shop with

The selection is vast - service excellent - the packaging was adequate and the price was good - I will be using them again.

Folbz
FolbzEyre Peninsula, SA2 posts
  Canvas Printers Online

Excellent quality....great prices...fantastic service!

Easily the best olace online for canvas prints....a have prints done from various places online....from now on i will only use Canvas Printers Online. ..thanks guys !!

Ally
Ally

Perfect, Will Buy Again

The website was easy to navigate, the delivery prompt, and the product quality outstanding. I was hesitant because of the cost (NO WAY SOMETHING IS THAT REASONABLY PRICED) but they came through. I will definitely be recommending their services. Thank you very much for being an honest and reliable company!~

Nat
Nat

canvas prints are amazing

I received my order today and I am over the moon it is fantastic! I will definitely be back to buy more! and can't wait to receive the 3 others that I've ordered.

I definitely wasn't expecting the amazing quality that I received for such a low price.

if you are seriously considering purchasing do it you won't regret it!

Debby
DebbyBowning3 posts

Wow awesome!

Canvas prints delivered! Their team assisted in positioning our somewhat difficult design perfectly to optimise impact. We will use them again for sure

jo3010
jo3010

awesome wedding gift

was really happy with the canvas i ordered.. it was made as a wedding gift.. the quality was great and delivery was quick.. would order again :) oh and the bride and groom loved it too

C Hunt
C Hunt

Great price and product

Competitive pricing and great customer service. 1st print was damaged, after notification, a replacement arrived in a week without hassle. Good quality and recommended.

Joe
Joe

Canvas Prints

I purchased two 75x50cm Canvas prints online. Price very good and delivery time ex China within one week was fantastic. Customer Service Steve very good. I am very impressed and will be back.