Canvas Printers Online

Canvas Printers Online (page 2 of 13)

Online store and Physical store

See the Best Photo Printing Services in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

IPhone photo

I'm absolutely delighted with my Canvas Print. Beautiful seascape photo. Service, price, postage. excellent. Will be telling all about this company. Thank you.

Quality & great service

Prompr response, kept me up to date with status, good price, quality product & well packaged. Easy to upload & design my cillages. Great gift.

Beautiful Canvas Print.

Hi guys, received my print , mate it looks awesome, kudo's to you guys for doing a great job and so very fast..

Cheers, R R...

Very happy.

Received my canvas today. Very quick from date of order. Very happy with quality and presentation. Would definitely use
Them again. Thank you.

Val

ValBundaberg

Beware and stay away of canvas printers

I never thought I would get such a crap for the money spent, I ordered a rectangular aluminium print a month ago after seeing better reviews but I should say I have been cheated. There are glue prints over the four corners of the photo and there were scratches around. I'm greatly disappointed after such a long wait and crappy product from China. Pls let your customers know the product is from China.

canvas excellence

Such friendly service.
Such quick replies to questions.
Such fast delivery.
Such an awesome finished product.
Will order many more.

keeps me in business

great service quality and quick delivery, i am able to sell my photo art for a profit, but also affordable for customers, because your prices are reasonable.

Mandy S

Mandy S

Perfectly quality and service

The canvases are beautiful and were delivered so fast. I will definitely be ordering from you again, thanks so much!

Prints are perfect really complete my new unit

The service from Canvas Printes wonderful, the quality of the prints ,fantastic,packaging excellent I could highly recommend this company for any printing needs I uploaded a couple photos & had them put on canvas absolutely beautiful

Thrilled with this

Very pleased with the canvas, the colours and finish are just brilliant. Very fast delivery. Great price. Would highly recommend this service to anyone.

Just as advertised

As first time users of this service, we loved it. The quality of the printing and the framing could not be faulted. Quick turn around time. Everything worked just as it should. Thank you.

GREAT!

Easy to order online, ordered on the 6th arrived on the 9th, very impressed excellent product, could not be happier.

Excellent & prompt service, better quality than expected

Ordered a print as a birthday present which came out much darker than the photo I sent - the picture looked more like a silhouette - the actual canvas quality though was excellent and it arrived within the week! I instantly complained over the messenger chat and they asked me to send them the photo of what I received and what I actually sent. Over the weekend it was sent to the product reviewing team, and the next week I had a new one arrived in the mail, which was lightened and fixed up - all free of charge.

Excellent service and happy with the product! Especially for the great price I paid!

Joanne

Joanne

Excellent service

My canvas was delivered and packaged extremely well. It was so easy to order this online and the end result is beautiful Thank you so much Joanne

Armita

ArmitaPerth

I got my order and it was perfect.

I got my order and it is wonderful and great. I really appreciate it. It is exactly the same as its picture. It is beautiful

Revealing

RevealingADELAIDE

Quality finish issue

Though the print quality is good but the finish at the back of the canvas could improve.
For a reasonable price the back of the frame where the canvas was stapled on to could have been finished off with some taping instead of a quick stapling and that's it.
Packaging could have been much better. It was placed in an oversized carton box with loose bubble tape. The whole canvas framed just moved about inside when shaking the box slightly. Though I was assured if damage was to occur that it would be replaced. That is fair enough but i still think it should be better packaged in the first instance.

Extraordinary.

Ordered 5 canvas prints. Delighted with products...great colour and clarity. Especially pleased with the service and updates of progress of the order. Great value for money. Highly recommend.

Love it!

Speedy turnaround and quality result. Was able to access help when creating and am delighted with the outcome. Thank you!

Nathalie

NathalieMelbourne

Excellent Customer Support, Quality could improve

I ordered a collage canvas for Christmas. Upon submitting my order I realised that one of the pictures was misaligned. I contacted Canvas Printers Online via their live chat and they immediately responded to me and fixed the problem.
The quality of the canvas was good but quite dark. I would use them again to see if this was a fluke.
Good value for money.

Excellent work

Excellent customer service from start to finish. Helped me throughout the whole process of ordering in Australia to arriving in the UK. Very helpful and professional staff. Gave me reassurrance and helpful advice to make sure my end product was perfect.