Canvas Printers Online

Canvas Printers Online (page 4 of 13)

Online store, Physical store
4.5 from 254 reviews · View Details

4.5

The service

The service of the company was excellent very guick to respond after talking on line. I look forward to use them again.

Steve

SteveAdelaide

What a fantastic product.

The quality is very evident, great finish and looks fabulous on the wall. Delivered to our door within 3 days, could not ask for better. Thank you.

Gill

GillSydney, NSW

Wow, Fantastic

The end product is fabulous, much better than I had imagined. This was a gift and the recipient was most impressed to see their photo beautifully printed and on display. The first photo I submitted was not of good quality and the communication around this was terrific and another better quality photo was then submitted. It is good to know that Canvas Printers do not waste your money, and value their customers. I would recommend this company highly.

Thrilled with my Canvas

I have been very impressed with the service from this company, the communication has been great and the when I received the canvas in the mail it was well wrapped.
I am just so thrilled at my canvas, the result has been much better than I ever imagined, the quality and detail is just amazing.
I will definitely be getting more canvas's done by them.
Keep up the good work guys.

Paul

PaulMelbourne

Customer service has obviously come a long way

After buying a couple of canvases on the website (which I thought had a brilliant project creation and checkout process), I was unfortunately sent the wrong canvas. I saw some really negative reviews regarding customer service from 2014 and prior, and feared the worst, but after contacting support online I got a response within two minutes. I got my correct canvases within 48 hours of contacting them, which I thought was pretty good. From my experience, it seems they work their butts off to correct their mistakes. I'd still leave extra time before birthdays, anniversaries etc to allow for any mishaps, but I'd do that with literally anything purchased online, as mistakes happen. I'll buy with them again for sure.

Great quality & prompt delivery!

I am super pleased with my order. The quality of the print/colour is awesum - even though the photo was taken from my Iphone!

Excellent product and great service

I'm very happy with the finished product and was even more pleased with the prompt service I received. When the original shipment had been damaged Canvas Printers Online were quick to arrange a replacement within just a few days and without hesitation. I would recommend them to all my friends.

Thrilled with result

Absolutely stoked with how quickly and perfectly my picture was done. Only place I readily found doing customer chosen plain colour wrap around as I did not want any of my picture truncated or wrapped around. Will definitely use again!

Misty

MistyDarwin

Love love love it!

So very happy with the finished product of my canvas.
I found the whole experience of placing my order to receiving my canvas very easy and such a quality job of the canvas was done. I will be using your services again in the future.

Absolutely perfect

My order arrived in a timely manner. Was a little sceptical about how my image would turn out but the finished product is perfect. Would definitely purchase again! Highly recommended.

Perfect in every way

This is the second time I have used the services of Canvas Printers On Line. I am, once again extremely happy with their service. The packaging is always sturdy and delivery is fast and efficient. The photo print is fantastic and it is going to be a gift which will be greatly loved over the coming years. A great service!

Mike S.

Mike S.Queanbeyan

Good people to shop with

The selection is vast - service excellent - the packaging was adequate and the price was good - I will be using them again.

Folbz

FolbzEyre Peninsula, SA

Excellent quality....great prices...fantastic service!

Easily the best olace online for canvas prints....a have prints done from various places online....from now on i will only use Canvas Printers Online. ..thanks guys !!

Perfect, Will Buy Again

The website was easy to navigate, the delivery prompt, and the product quality outstanding. I was hesitant because of the cost (NO WAY SOMETHING IS THAT REASONABLY PRICED) but they came through. I will definitely be recommending their services. Thank you very much for being an honest and reliable company!~

canvas prints are amazing

I received my order today and I am over the moon it is fantastic! I will definitely be back to buy more! and can't wait to receive the 3 others that I've ordered.
I definitely wasn't expecting the amazing quality that I received for such a low price.
if you are seriously considering purchasing do it you won't regret it!

Debby

DebbyBowning

Wow awesome!

Canvas prints delivered! Their team assisted in positioning our somewhat difficult design perfectly to optimise impact. We will use them again for sure

awesome wedding gift

was really happy with the canvas i ordered.. it was made as a wedding gift.. the quality was great and delivery was quick.. would order again :) oh and the bride and groom loved it too

Great price and product.

Competitive pricing and great customer service. 1st print was damaged, after notification, a replacement arrived in a week without hassle. Good quality and recommended.

Canvas Prints

I purchased two 75x50cm Canvas prints online. Price very good and delivery time ex China within one week was fantastic. Customer Service Steve very good. I am very impressed and will be back.

Great gift!

I ordered 2 canvas prints as gifts for birthdays and love them! Great communication and fast turnaround time. Thanks again!

See all Canvas Printers Online reviews

Deeasked

Canvas Printers Online

Could you please tell me if any of your products are printed (constructed in any way) anywhere outside of Australia and also, what happens to our image once you have used it. Thank you.

Rory P.Canvas Printers Online

Hi Dee, canvas prints that are shipping to Australia are printed locally on our facility in Melbourne. Our acrylic, and metal HD prints shipping to AU are done overseas. If you have any other questions or concerns, do feel free to contact us at support@canvasprintersonline.com

Dee

Thank you. The other question was what happens to our image once you have used it, please.

Hi Dee

We purge all images on our system after several months and we do not use images of our customers without any permission.

If you want to read more about this, we do have a Privacy Policy page here:

Regards

Joy C.

Joy C.asked

Canvas Printers Online

Where are your products made?

Hi Joy,

It depends on the Products you are interested in and where it would be shipped to. We have several Production Facilities for our Products and it would be determined by the Product ordered and where it would be shipped to.

Can you let us know so we can advise? Alternatively, you can email us at support@canvasfactory.com or jump into our Live Chat on https://www.canvasprintersonline.com.au/ and we can help you out.

Regards
Rory
Customer Service Manager

joy r

joy rasked

Canvas Printers Online

Hi, I ordered my print three weeks ago and have sent you two emails as well. My picture - order no. AUO01900621031 - has not yet arrived, when is it due? I ordered it for Mother's Day.

Rory P.Canvas Printers Online

Hi Joy. Unfortunately, our order numbers are 7 digits long and starts with a 4. Would you mind double checking if we have done your order for you? Alternatively, you can contact us directly at support@canvasprintersonline.com.au and we will definitely help you out.

Get an answer from our members and Canvas Printers Online representatives