Capalaba Car World

Capalaba Car World

See the Best Car Dealerships in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Capalaba Car World? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Chris
ChrisSouth East Queensland, QLD

This is a 5 star car yard!!!

Found what I was looking for

I found the 09 Mazda BT50 Freestyle I had been searching for online and contacted the guys at Capalaba Car World. Living 600klm away was daunting but Micheal was very helpful and honest about the condition of the vehicle. There was no pressure to buy and all correspondence was professional and reassuring. I flew to the Brisbane and found the car as I was told it would be and in very good condition, in fact better than what I expected. Driving the car home impressed me even more. Thanks Micheal for your honesty and straight dealing, it helped make the purchase enjoyable

• Incentivised Review No
  • Store LocationCapalaba

Would buy from them again we love our new car thanks guys

We looked everywhere for a good clean honda crv auto left my contact detail with Craig and with in a few I got a call tell me they have found a car for me, my wife and viewed and drove the car made an offer and 2 day late we pick our new car up thanks guy great job.

Very poor service

My Closed friend bought this car and got ripped off as the color and rust started fading after he gone home so be careful

• Incentivised Review No